Author Archives: joeloak12

joel

January 14th, 2015 | Posted by joeloak12 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

One day there was a light which was so bright it shone like a some ones eyes feflekting from the light  as bright  it was so bright  my eys   began to water.

the water dripped  on   the  light blue jumper  dripping thhrow the blue sweter  with was   mad out of cotan wull.  The teer dripped  down to the  hard ground   soled ground  on to the pavement  and down the derty drayn   and into the derty water  splashed and half of the water fell out the deep and dark drayn   bam splash  waters evry things gone   im so sad no water

joels

January 5th, 2015 | Posted by joeloak12 in Uncategorized - (1 Comments)

As she stard they saw her and started to chase after her she ran into a old mans barn the man was called dave / digger he had lots of diggers green red evry couler. They was very rer traters then in that time so the old man was happy to have the lot traters.
Topbord tom chated to old man dave diggers and his wife an the wich wached chanle 5 news with friends marged and ted. Continued to wach caanle 5 news the presenter was kidnapped by by the people who ran after margret.

Lord of dark lord Joel

November 17th, 2014 | Posted by joeloak12 in Uncategorized - (1 Comments)

Inside of the bag was a was a frozen cat I can’t kill it. Sshocked
the dark gods he rushed to the RSPCA to save the cat. Sneackaly the robot lord ran to the hospital and why did he sneak we’ll becose he didn’t won’t no one to look at the dead fro son cat and if police find the dark lord and arrest him . Unusually I wold kill a cat but now I’ll look after the poor cat .cheekaly I ran home with my new best friend
Shocked,thrilled,amazed I’ve got a new cat The end

joel 100wc

October 20th, 2014 | Posted by joeloak12 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

One day a littal boy called Ryan was walking throo a wood late at night and behind him was a a big giy he was called the arrow the arrow sneeked up on Ryan and followd him to his house and the arrow whent into this house with Ryan and when Ryan hent to bed the Arow was infront of Ryan but Ryan was blind so Ryan did not see him son killed Ryan the next day they had a funrall littal Ryan he was in this bed at the time.

joel 1000wc

October 9th, 2014 | Posted by joeloak12 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

One day i lost my eye sight I could not see basic blind .I could not see nothing apart just black. After a fue i was abl to see agan it changed my life i culd see my garden and my flowars and i could waster my plants and see my kids/see my dog he looked extreemly happy and i could do any thing i wanted to do zip wiring ,rasing,and much more going bikeing wen i went biking i fell of a clif i went blind agen. at the hospitall i was in a speshal room with all the cer i could get ing me and Jack to help after i was ok.

Joel horror story

June 6th, 2014 | Posted by joeloak12 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

One day in the dark grave yard there was a custard on a grave and the dog liked it and custard taste like modaly soup it was revolting. IT was lumpy and fuggy but the dog went AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
it was a demand what tried kid nap the dog but the dog bark t and the man inside and the demand runs away and drop d the dog but the demand went in the house and the man went down steers and the demand but the man killed it the demand was gone it was amazing he was gone and the man watched TV.

The house was brown and hunted there was a evil demon the man walked down the creaky horrid stairs. But the demon was there the man it came in the man went the demon the man killed the evil scary beast. The custard made the demon and the demon was a killer but he was a ghost and when ever the lightning came the demon vanished. The man also dos not like bats and vampires or animals or old creaky stairs and old men and sheep people so he tries to kill them and he always did and never tried nothing escape that Bite.

The ghost squad went and bust down the door and they had a submachiane gun woods in the building 12 0 clack evil mans coming fiere let Riley attack aa zombies there running plus on fiere snipers in the bilding im down rivive me im up pistalers attack them grand pink grilla bisacl lounch Baleys a new sqod member Baley your in the tanks blow down the bilding big fat zombies in robbot shot them hes gowing to blow. DDDDDDDDDDDDaaaaaaaaaaaa where gowing to die.
Extinchon sqod cooming chopers are serching on the era. griilas smashing are choper Baleyes blowing him hes dead.

There was 14 solderers most dead in the next day like woods dead but in the last week aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa zombies attack there’s a python in the building soup you need to get it Baileys the on left get in the rob bot soot there’s zombies you need to tack cougher behind the rock s throw a grenade there s 12000000000033333332222221000 of them they have gold amour rrruuuuuunnn in the choppers sshoootttttt the zombies that s good roger that 01 ok thanks for the help. Well keep helping he was red as can be im scared said the man in the chopper all they could see was wait
Chapter 5 the bom sqod made there way to the chopper and uavs and much more like kem strikes avalibal to be used. ENIMES should of.

Monans should be in this house his men should be cooming out with dogs so kill monandess i dont want manendess geting out this time so get in and out i want to get my hans on him and kill him the ghost sqod shold be neer and find um roger that 01 i do copy moove in guns and stuff kill him the tanks and kill the men attttttttttttttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccckkkkkkk my men they have choppers /robots and dogs . KKKKKKKKKKKKKiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllll

mnandess i will kill him staaaaaaaaaaaaaaab in the head snipers get down aliyst theis dead kill fram frower set fier/fier in the home bang they are dead.

Joel qr code

June 5th, 2014 | Posted by joeloak12 in Horror stories - (0 Comments)

joel100word

March 29th, 2014 | Posted by joeloak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

one day i went to a zoo and i saw a night zoo ceeper creeped out on me he was invisabl in dark. I yoosed magic on the  zoo keeper and he was dead.ON a arow poting solth west.Icaace and m e killed creepers and edermans and spiders the spioders  have bright red iace and 8 legs on him the creepers have red iace as well and they are green. The edermans have blue iace and long arms.But the zoo ceper was wers he was made of sqers and shapes.And sises he has a skorpion pet.THE END TO BE CONTINUED…IN  COMIS

joelpart6

February 24th, 2014 | Posted by joeloak12 in Uncategorized - (3 Comments)

Monans   should be in this house his men  should  be  cooming  out  with dogs  so kill  monandess  i dont want manendess geting out  this time so get in and out  i want  to  get my hans  on  him  and  kill  him  the  ghost  sqod  shold  be  neer  and  find um  roger  that 01  i do  copy moove in  guns  and  stuff  kill  him the tanks  and kill  the men  atttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk  my  men   they  have  choppers /robots  and  dogs .  KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

mnandess  i  will  kill  him  staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaab  in  the  head snipers  get  down  aliyst  theis  dead  kill   fram  frower  set  fier/fier  in the  home   bang they are dead.

awongalama story joel

February 7th, 2014 | Posted by joeloak12 in Awongaleema stories - (0 Comments)

One  day in a crazy  haunted grave yard  it was so evil it looked  terrifying  best weapon  was  going    I   wood  of   been   scared on my  own. The   carters  were great  at kung fu   monkey and  thug  was a  name  of Ashton  fume  it  wood of   been  great in the  army  he was  the  best ever .   The  monkey     .  The  carters are   awesome kung fu  the  monkey was   was  could    thou  was a ashen  finger  he was good at  the army he was the   best.  The monkey  needs  a the  ice spell   started  to  detruded  the  ice   spell  bite  there  is  some  people  and  put  fire  but  they  just  remembered  there is  a guy and he   said  what  the  secret  counted  it  is  the other  weapon  it is somewhere  around  you  it will  be a gun  but  be safe  ok  Im  ok  it.  So  the  army  guy but  the evil  troll  got in the  way  but  the army  guy  was trapped  but  it was a trick  and  the army  guy  was trapped  down  in  the soar but  he  got out  and  went  back  to  the  animals  but  there  was  only  the  monkey  and  jumped  over  the  evil  trolls  the  great  monkey   leaped  over  the  evil  trap but  there  was  seven  ice  worriers  so  he    saved   the  army  guy  and  they  got  surds  and  guns  like  pestle  so  they  got   the  secret  key.  And  they  came  back  with  the  awesome    food burgers and  chips  and  bear.

THE  END.

joel most hounted part 4

February 3rd, 2014 | Posted by joeloak12 in 100 Word - (4 Comments)

There   was   14  solderers most dead  in  the  next day   like  woods dead  but  in  the  last  week   aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  zombies attack  there’s   a  python    in  the  building  soup   you  need  to  get  it   Baileys  the  on  left  get  in  the   rob bot  soot  there’s   zombies    you   need  to  tack   cougher   behind  the  rock s   throw  a  grenade   there s   12000000000033333332222221000   of  them   they  have    gold   amour     rrruuuuuunnn   in  the   chopers    sshoootttttt   the  zombies   that s  good   roger  that   01   ok  thanks   for  the  help.  Well  keep   helping    he   was  red  as   can   be    im  scard   sead   the  man  in  the  choper  all  they  could  see  was  water

.

joel part 3

January 27th, 2014 | Posted by joeloak12 in 100 Word | Horror stories - (4 Comments)

The ghost  sqod  went  and  bust  down  the  door  and  they had  a  submachiane  gun  woods  in  the  bilding   12 0  clack  evil  mans   coming fiere  let  Riley   attack  aa  zombies  there  running  plus  on  fiere   snipers  in  the  bilding  im  down  rivive  me   im  up  pistalers  attack   them  grand pink  grilla   bisacl lounch  Baleys   a  new  sqod  member  Baley   your  in  the tanks   blow  down  the   bilding     big  fat  zombies   in   robbot   shot   them  hes   gowing  to  blow.    DDDDDDDDDDDDaaaaaaaaaaaa   where  gowing  to  die.

Extinchon  sqod   cooming   chopers   are  serching  on  the   era.   griilas   smashing     are   choper   Baleyes   blowing   him   hes  dead.

joel chapter 2

January 20th, 2014 | Posted by joeloak12 in 100 Word | Horror stories - (3 Comments)

The   house   was  big  and  hunted  there  was  a  evil   demand the  man  walked  down  the creicy     horid  stairs  but  the  demand  larg  human  it  came in  the  man  went  the  demand  the  man   killed  the  evil scary  beast   from  the  costerd  made  the   demand  and  the  demand  was  a  killer   but  he  was  a  ghost  and  when  ever   the  litning  came the  demand   vanished    the  man  also  dos  not  like   bats   and  vampires  or  animls  or  old  creecy  stairs and   old  men  and   sleepy   bouns     so  he   trise to     kkkkkkiiiiiiilllllllll  them  and  he   alwase  did    and  never  tried   nothing   asept   that.

Joel 100wc Ch1

January 13th, 2014 | Posted by joeloak12 in 100 Word | Horror stories - (3 Comments)

One  day  in  the  dark  grave  yard there  was  a  custard on a  grave  and  the  dog  liked  it  and  custard  taste  like  modly  soup  it  was  revolting.  IT  was lumpy  and  fugy         but  the  dog  went  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

it  was  a  demand  what  tried  kid  nap the  dog  but  the  dog   bark t   and  the  man  inside    and  the  demand  runs  away  and  drop d  the  dog  but  the  demand   went  in   the  house   and  the   man   went   down  sters    and  the  demand      but  the  man  killed  it  the  demand  was  gone  it   was   amazing  he  was  gone   and  the  man  watched  TV.

joel oak class horro story

January 6th, 2014 | Posted by joeloak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

one  spooky  day  a  man  and  an  old  lady   they  went  to  the  mancy  toilet  but   sudanly   they  vanished  into  thin ear.   But  an  man   went  back  and    and  put  gass   helmets   but  when  the  batters  went  in it  was  firing   machine  guns        at  the   old  rotan  toilet  but   it  clasped   down   on  the  people    but   they  was  okay.  But   the  evil   vampires  and  they  tried  to  bite

but  they  failed  so  they  killed  the  feers  vampire   but  some  evil   people      burnt  the  people    and  eat  the  people.  isid  the  biding.  so  the man   killed  all   the   evil  people  the  evil   was   scared.

joel

December 10th, 2013 | Posted by joeloak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

one day i went  to  a art  musiam  and it was great  the  amazing  art work  it had  been  so long  so  me and  my  friend     and me  put  an  big   pece  of  paper     and they  got  a  ipad  to  find  some   good   art  work.So  they  was  going  to     paint a  portrait  of a  big man  and  he was  in a  bin  so  they   put      it  up  in  the  amazing  muceam   and  it  was  the  best  art  work  in  7  years

and  in  the  80s  there  wasnt  as  good as  yhat  in  ages.  So  they  got a  medal  for  the  best  art.   It  was  a  picher.  THE  END  BY   JOEL  BROWN.

joel

December 2nd, 2013 | Posted by joeloak12 in 100 Word - (2 Comments)

one day in a scary  dark city stood 2  amazing   hero’s.  One  of  the  hero’s  in  the old  strand  city was   an  amazing  city  for   the  fantastic      hero’s.   Oh  no!  the  bad guys    are  coming  get cother  !  said  the amazing  good  guys.

Can  you  help us  yes. Now  these  get  mooting   were  are we going?    we  are going to  go  to a  safe  place  but there  was a   strang noes.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IT  sounded  just  like a ghost  but an-then  and  then the noes  stopped  now   these  moth           to  the rooth  topes   and  these  tack  out  the bad guys   but  they are  all  dead.  the end

joel 100wc

November 25th, 2013 | Posted by joeloak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

one day i  saw  a man walking by  the door  he said ho  are  you  i am  your  bro.

I  hafnt  seen you in ages  where hath you  bene.  well  i was liveing  in a tent  but you  ar note  cooing  in oh so you downt want me to   so  the 2  men got into  there

fight  me  and the dog and we was wach ing tv and the kids  playing   video  games and playing  on ps3   it was not good fighting  i went to bed. I alwas coled  hear

a strang  noes  it was scaring me abite.   it was screaming.

to  be continued  by joel

joeloak12

November 11th, 2013 | Posted by joeloak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

I was remembering about  my great great grancher but unfornshly  he  unrised  from the dead  and  he was coming  up to  a  zombie.  it was not very good  when  he  died in the  world  bull 2  but  when he  was a zombie  but all  his  friends  was agenst him in the wars.  but he  had some  freinds  in  zombei world  but it was  a  better place  for  him  but it was  strang  in  the  world.  It  Wasnt  very good in the  undead  world.    It was  full  of  romembaring   momnt   it  was  very  good  momnt  of trooth.  But  our  poppes  and solgers  and  all  people  ho  died in  the passt.

joeloak12

November 4th, 2013 | Posted by joeloak12 in 100 Word - (1 Comments)

one day in a deep dark amount of  water  there  was  a  man was led in some water  it was strange  but  people  keeped  on  fowling  under the water  but a bad  guy was  at the  bottom  of  the  water  and  the  evel  guy  had  a  dimond and  it  made  you  eveil  woror  in  the  evel  factory  but  there  was  a  guy and  he  didnt  get  drownd  and  it  was 2 peopel  and it  went  in a  row  like  1 to 2 it  was  wosnt  good  it  cood  meen   that it  could  remember  that  nomber  it in the  futcher  and  it  was eviel  number   but  in  then  it  was  all  good  at  the  end

joel oak 12

October 23rd, 2013 | Posted by joeloak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

one  day  ther  was  a  strang   noes  in  the  dark  and  it  was  a  cooming   from  the  zoo  i  did  not  no  wat  it  was  full  of  guw  it  was  big

splog  it  ownly  had  one  igh  it  was  scery  it  was  a  studunt  in  drybrook  school  he  was  the bog  igh  moog  monster  it  was   so  scary

but  i  was  thinking  why  wood  it  be  in  the  zoo  evry  anmal   was  dead  aseped  from  the  boog  ighed  mooged  monster  it was  so  scary   i  was  frituned  and  it  scared  the  jam  out  of  me  and  my  bery   and  me  so  we  was  killed  and  splated

joel

October 14th, 2013 | Posted by joeloak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

one day  there  was  a  strang  noys  it  was  peterfide  it  was  evne  scaryer   if

i  was  there  i  wood  nearnly  fanted  because  ov  the  strang  noys  but  it  was  strang  and  it  was  dark  and  i  coled  not  sea  because it  was  pitch  black  i  was on  my   own  in  a  hownted  hous  the  bats  was  creatcheng  and  the  houes  was

making a  bang  it  was  black  bad  evel  creaching   big  bad  hous   slowly  it  bagang  to  go  to  nighte  in  the  worled  ov   doom  noteny   of   my  frends

i  was  alown  the  big  derty  devl   he  was  to  evle.

joel100wc

October 7th, 2013 | Posted by joeloak12 in 100 Word - (2 Comments)

yesterday  i was on  a   hot  ear  blon   i  was sprised  to se the  vue   looking   down

i   was  sprised   to  see   the  vue   i fell  out  ove   the  bloon   it was  so  scary

but sudonle  a trapolen  and i bownsed  back  up  and  i  fell  back   down

i was with a  strang man  wallking  up  to  me   it was so scary   he pusch

me  back  and  wen  it was  sodonly  the  tramplen   was not ther  but  i went to

my nans  home  and  the  i smash my nans  she was not in presed.

but  my  mum  was  happy  to  have  me  back  because  it  was my  birth  day

Joel 100wc

September 30th, 2013 | Posted by joeloak12 in 100 Word - (3 Comments)

Today  i  am  gowing   over   RHYS   and  we  ar  seaying  a   funny  tortoise

at  the  skat park.  I jumpt over  the tortoise  but  i tript   over    it  i was  sad. the

tortoys  was  not   like  a  normall  one  it  had  a  big  oring   shell and   funy  looking  face   it   looked   up   at   me  and   sed  oy  you  wach  wer  you   ar

gowing    it   sead.   IT  craced   shell     he  was   cross. 

joel100wordchalling

September 23rd, 2013 | Posted by joeloak12 in 100 Word - (3 Comments)

one day i was in englaned i saw a cup it was speshle and it was evel

it had a evl cirs if you went by it you wood die and by a zombie

but it was to but evryone was skerd of kfc shop and macy d it was

bad and doom it was under a big cirs. one day i fownd a dises cyirs

evel prinses s and if u evon if u will under a cirs it was rilly

bad but will the heros behbaled to do it they tried to

fight they done it. the ending. BY JOEL BROWN

Joel100wc

September 16th, 2013 | Posted by joeloak12 in 100 Word - (1 Comments)

onc i sall epic brit lite and it was so hot i hat to go in my hous

and in my hous had a brit lite and evne on tv ther was a bad lite

and it was so bad i was dyhidrated i nirly died it was that bad

but i drunk a lemonad and the sun shin cam out and the bad lite

was dead i was prowd evryone was prowd to selbrat. Yes it was

amasing . ME and MR Edwards went to Indea it was realy cool

ther was a speshl man and he was the emper of indea

%d bloggers like this: