Author Archives: ellieoak12

Ellies 100 word challenge

January 5th, 2015 | Posted by ellieoak12 in Uncategorized - (2 Comments)

Amazing, pretty, angry A little boy was walking through a swamp he saw this animal in the water but he didn’t know what it was so he walked into the water.The animal creped out of the water and bit his leg and when he jumped out of the water the little boy had some skin missing and his leg was bleeding all all over the side of the swamp. He was shouting mum and dad because he was very hurt he realised that he had his phone in his pocket so he rang his mum and told her the story.

🙂    🙂     🙂

:  )   THE END  🙂

🙂      🙂   🙂

Ellies 100 word challenge

November 24th, 2014 | Posted by ellieoak12 in Uncategorized - (Comments Off on Ellies 100 word challenge)

One day I  was walking through  the woods with my friends Molly.  The leaves rustled as we walked along to the shops  to get a pint of milk.So when we got the pint of milk we went to my house to give it to my mum.But  she wasn’t there so I  said to my friend Molly where is she so me and my  friend.  Ran out of the front door and by the front door was three burgalers  and me and my friend said to the burgalers “what have you done with my mum” the burgalers said “we’re not telling you”.

Ellie WC

October 9th, 2014 | Posted by ellieoak12 in Uncategorized - (3 Comments)

One day I was walking In the wood.With my dog In the wood at night I  had a flash light It turned off,suddenly It came back on  I was able to see again.I was so happy so then before it would turn off again  so I  walked home.When I  got home I told my mum that my flash light went out she said “oh really that was not a flash light that was a light candle”she said

“oh well it was a very light candle”then I  walked upstairs to tell my dad the story. He said wow Ellie your a good girl.THE END

Ellies 100 word

June 8th, 2014 | Posted by ellieoak12 in 100 Word - (3 Comments)

(more…)

Ellie’s amazing horror story

June 6th, 2014 | Posted by ellieoak12 in Horror stories - (0 Comments)

Chapter one

One day in a deep dark house there was a family and a massive big bole of custard it was so crusty you could hit it with a hammer so the family said I don’t like this custard” so the whole family made more so the second one was better “so we eat it all of it was LUSH!!! One day there was a humongous bole of custard so the daddy bear tasted it and it burnt his lip and something popped out of the bole of custard and it was invisible so” it said watch your back”. So then he jumped over and said “AAAHHH ”so then he tripped up in the sink so then he hurt himself on the boiling custard bowl so mummy bear said are you ok daddy bear said yes I am fine.

Chapter two

One day in a beautiful garden there was a rickety old disgusting shed and in that shed there was a bole of custard they was making custard but they noticed the the glass was broke was a family a girl a boy a mum and a dad the girl was called Isabella and the boy is called fantasy Ferb.One day in that shed there was glass and that glass was broke and since that glass has been broken the glass it has reflected on the kitchen window. One day there was a shed and that shed had no broken windows but when we gone shopping to Gloucester and we came back the windows was smashed so mum “shouted how could this glass be broken” so ferb said someone has broken in”so mum said of course ferb”.

Chapter three

One day I was riding really fast on my pink gorilla bicycle and I was laughing at a naked doll in a shop. The next day the doll in the window was still there but when I looked away and looked back it was gone .So I jumped off my bike and went into the shop and I shouted to the shop keeper “run fast out of the shop, there’s a ghost in here”. The shop keeper said “we’re shutting down, I need to get my stuff from upstairs and the I’ll close this shop”. Then a load of customers came in the shop so the customers came In and said you can’t shut this shop is amazing.

Chapter four

One day there was a family and the mum went to a meeting it was on the other side of the country to find the answer for a job interview so on the plane she looked out the window she saw a ghost and it said “if you open the window I will come in and I will curse you and haunt your family forever and ever,”. So the lady let the ghost in and it cursed so the lady’s face turned red and she was evil. So now she’ll do anything for the ghost even jump of the plane and kill herself, she’ll do anything for that ghost but she stuck up for herself and said to the ghost im not doing anything for you.

Chapter five

One day I was in my deep dark house I went to play in the garden .I saw the moon I jumped really high so I pushed the earth and then my mum and dad came out .They said”
get down from there ” my mum said”
don’t push the earth “so I said
that’s what I’m trying to do”. That so then the floor started to crumble so then my dad shouted
“get down from there please your are only hope ”.
Ok ill get down” my dad said
“thanks your the best son ever ”
thanks dad” your the best dad ever as well” so I got down and I got some sweeties from the shop .

chapter 6

once upon a time there was a lady and she was really old and she had a granddaughter and they lived together and once asda came and robbed us.”So we called the police”so we went to tescos instead so when tescos came “they robbed us aswell”.So. my nan said “to go in my bedroom”.

The end

Ellie’s amazing horror story

June 5th, 2014 | Posted by ellieoak12 in Horror stories - (0 Comments)

Chapter one

Chapter two

Chapter three

Chapter four

Chapter five

get down from there ” my mum said”
don’t push the earth “so I said
Ok ill get down” my dad said
“thanks your the best son ever ”

chapter 6

The end

Ellie,s 100 word challeng

May 29th, 2014 | Posted by ellieoak12 in 100 Word - (2 Comments)

one sunny day my mum was booking  a holiday  but she said where could we go. She booked a holiday but  hasn,t even  booked any where we could and. We all   had  a family meeting me my mum my dad and my brother lewis so she asked us all where we wanted go and we all said  turkey. So we all agreed to go to turkey  so of we went in the car and traveld it took ages to get there we all decided that we will go to the beach so off we ran popped our swimming costuems on and went in the water.

Ellie’s 100 word challenge

May 18th, 2014 | Posted by ellieoak12 in 100 Word - (6 Comments)

To the world leaders I  think Lucy should go to school to learn so she can know allot of things and be able to play with other children her age. Just because Lucy cant walk doesn’t mean she cant go to school maybe she can get a bus there or a friend could help her and her mum. please try and help little Lucy become better again.If  Lucy stays at home she will not be able to learn new things and know allot. please please help little Lucy become better so she can go to school and learn and get a good job when she is older.

Ellie’s 100 word challenge

May 11th, 2014 | Posted by ellieoak12 in 100 Word - (5 Comments)

One day I  went on holiday with my mum dad and brother. We went to the beach as it was a lovely sunny day, as we was playing on the beach  a man came up to us and said ” are you  enjoying   your holiday”  we had a job to understand him as some of the words sounded like a foreign language . He then carried on talking to us but we really could not tell   what  he was saying. So we  told him that we coudn, t  tell what he was saying so he carried on speaking  to us so we just walked away.”Bye”  he said  and smiled.

Ellie’s 100 word challenge

May 10th, 2014 | Posted by ellieoak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

one day I  went to the woods and  I   saw  to fake figures  looking at a bumble bee and taking pictures so my nan  came to the wood with me  and  I  shouted”nan come here.” So she ran as fast as she could and when she got to me she said” what and  I  said look at these figures and she said to me what are they  I  said there figures looking at bumble bees and taking  pictures she said  to me and so I  said to my nan i’ m going home  so my nan said ok ok ok.”

Ellie’s 100 word challenge

April 27th, 2014 | Posted by ellieoak12 in 100 Word - (11 Comments)

one day     I wanted a Choclate  bar so   I  went out  into the cupboard  and  I opened it but when  I  opened the cupboard  I saw a ghost and it said to me ” your  not having a choclate bar”  and  I said to the ghost ” I  am so I  pushed the ghost out of the way  and then it turned into one of my  friends because they was doing a prank on me so I  shouted at my friend  so my freinds said “sorry” and   I   said “that’ s  ok”  so my friends said “can we be friends  again”yes we can”.

Ellie’s 100 word

April 20th, 2014 | Posted by ellieoak12 in 100 Word - (4 Comments)

One day I went  to the shop to buy an Easter egg and I  bought a one direction Easter egg  and when we bought it and bought it home  I looked  in there but I  couldn’t find the egg so  I shouted to my mum ” I  can not find the egg”  so my mum said no, so my  mum took me back up the shop to get another one and this time we bought it and we took it home but we still couldn’t find the egg so I  said to my mum” there is one in the cupboard”.

Ellie’s 100 word challenge

March 30th, 2014 | Posted by ellieoak12 in 100 Word - (5 Comments)

In the morning I was doing my homework in my bedroom and my mum said “have you done your homework I said no i’m just fineshing  it” and  my mum said “we’re going to school now” and I  thought to myself  but I  thought I had enough time. So I  was talking to myself and said” i’m gonna have a detention  so I said we’ll see at school today”. So the teacher said “to me have you done your homework” I said no I  have almost fineshed it”  so the teacher said that’s ok  you have earned off your detention”  so I  said why” he said” because you didn’t have to do the homework that I set you” so I  said ok then”.

Ellie’s 100 wc

March 23rd, 2014 | Posted by ellieoak12 in 100 Word - (14 Comments)

I would lke to be a zoo keeper because i got loads  of animals like tigers and elephants  so every night i woudnt be  able to go to sleep because  i haft to look after the animals and ever morning ill haft to feed  all the animals   like the frog and the fish  so that is a hard job looking after a zoo beacause  you haft to hire people to work there you’ll haft to go around the word to try finding some people to work there and that is a really hard job  so that is why i will work in a zoo  and i just love animals especially puppies and kittens

the end

Ellie’ s 100 word challenge

March 16th, 2014 | Posted by ellieoak12 in 100 Word - (1 Comments)

One day I  was playing in my bedroom  and i was drinking a cup of water  and i was looking at my light and it didn’ t look very bright so i called my mum and ” said look up and see   and she said look up and see what i said my light  it doesnt look very bright does it she said no ” so my mum called my  dad  to come and look  and my dad got his ladder and looked and it was the light bulb  about to go and me and my mum ” said fewwww”   so then it was happy ending .

Ellie’s 100 word

March 11th, 2014 | Posted by ellieoak12 in 100 Word - (2 Comments)

One stormy  night  in my house my mum and dad was painting my bedroom and the kitchen and they used  green paint  and when they opened the paint tin something popped out and it was a talking m and m  and it said give me some nuts  and i jump  and i burnt myself on the hot coles  and they were in like a swimming pool so because the hot coles was in water  I got cold really easily and that was good so my mum and dad  ran out and my mum and dad asaid are you ok have you burnt yourself  havent you i said yes i have mummy.

Ellies horror story chapter 5

February 24th, 2014 | Posted by ellieoak12 in Uncategorized - (2 Comments)

One day I was in my deep dark  house I went to play in the  garden .I saw the moon  I jumped really high so I pushed the  earth and then my mum and dad came out .They said”

get down from there ” my mum  said”

don’t push the earth “so I said

that’s what i’m trying to do” that so then the floor started to crumble  so then my dad shouted

“get down from there please your are only hope ”

ok ill get down”my dad said

“thanks your the best son ever ”

thanks dad” your the best dad ever aswell”

Ellie’s horror story chapter 4

February 10th, 2014 | Posted by ellieoak12 in 100 Word | Horror stories - (7 Comments)

One day there was a family and the mum went to a meeting it was on the other side of the country find the answer so on the plane there she  looked out out the window she saw a ghost and it said “if you open the window  I will come  in and I will  curse you and haunt your family   forever and ever,” so the lady  let the ghost in and it cursed  so the lady’s face  turned red  and she was evil so now she’ll do anything for the ghost even jump of the plane and kill herself, she’ll do enything for that ghost.

Ellie awongelima story

February 7th, 2014 | Posted by ellieoak12 in Awongaleema stories - (0 Comments)

One warm scolding hot summer’s day in a lovely dirty dusty and dull church called Rappel church the dog and the snake

were very confused. There was a tree that we looked at there was   Rappel  church  there were two animals a  dog and a snake .They

a glowing ring so they got it  .And they called there dad and told him because  he knew everything and you get loads of money but you have  to do a quest to get the money. So the animals grabbed the ring and there was a safe and secret button   so they pressed it  and they flew into Spain and did  there first quest it was one  add one equalise two to they got it right second quest is two answer ten add ten is twenty correct so they won 100’oo00   pounds  so  they said “we’re rich yeah yeah”. so off went the snake  to a journey  at France  they needed food and drink  so of the snake slithered to France  and there  was a  maze so they  had   to get to the end of the maze  so they needed  to get to the shop  to get the book so we can find out  the password  the password was abracadabra  so off they went back to the maze but suddenly the snake forgot it so he at to slither  back to  the shop and to get the password so he  finally  got back to the shop and the snake looked  at the password so  he kept  saying  abracadabra abracadabra  so he remembered it  so he went  back to the maze and got  to the end  and  said abracadabra so the door  opened he  got the food and drink  he said  yes yes so off  he went back and tripped over a rock and he got hit by a car  but  he didn’t die   and he said I wish I” don’t  get  hurt anymore so “ so then he made a bee angry  so it stung him and his body got really  red so when he  got back to the church he  had to  get the amazing   life saving first aid box  to put bandeges  everywhere.

Ellie’s horror story chapter 3

January 27th, 2014 | Posted by ellieoak12 in 100 Word | Horror stories - (8 Comments)

One day I was riding on my pink gorilla  bicycle and i was laughing  at a naked doll in a shop .One day that doll in the window i looked away  and looked back it was gone .So i jumped of my bike  and went  in the shop  and i  told the shop keeper  and said to run so grandly  out of the shop  the shop keeper there’s a ghost  in here  the shop keeper we’re shutting down  i need to get my stuff  from upstairs and the i’ll  shut this shop   but aload of customers came in . the shop.

THE E.N.D 

Ellie’s wc horror chapter 2

January 20th, 2014 | Posted by ellieoak12 in 100 Word | Horror stories - (2 Comments)

One day in a garden there was a rickety old shed and in that shed there was a family a girl and a boy and a mum and a dad the girl was called fan-tab Isabella and the boy is called fantasie Ferb.One day in that shed there was glass and that glass was broke and since that glass has been broken the glass it has refelected on the kitchen window.One day there was a shed and that shed had not broken windows but when we gone shopping to Gloucester and we came back the windows was smashed so yeah.

Ellie’s horror story chapter one

January 13th, 2014 | Posted by ellieoak12 in 100 Word | Horror stories - (6 Comments)

One day in a deep dark house there was a family and a massive big bole of custard and it tasted like sugar and very crispy and harble so the family said I don’t like this custard so the whole family made more so the second one was better so we eat it all of it was LUSH!!! One day there was a humungus bole of custard so the daddy bear tasted it and it burnt his lip and something poped out of the bole of custard and it was invisible so it said watch your back.So then he jumped over and said AAAHHH so then he tripped up in the sink so then he hert hisself on the boiling custard bowl

Ellie’s 100 word challenge

January 6th, 2014 | Posted by ellieoak12 in 100 Word - (1 Comments)

I had a toy for Christmas it was an a electronic monopoly and when I put the batteries in the toy and it spoke and it said  watch your back so. I dropped it and ran to my mum so I said mum my electronic spoke to me and  said watch your back so I said come down and looked and the toy came to like so I stabbed it and it turned to dust and then somebody replaced him for a robot so I stabbed  it again and all it done was stand there.So er just ran out side so it couldn’t  hurt  us.

Ellie’s 100 word challenge

December 10th, 2013 | Posted by ellieoak12 in 100 Word - (1 Comments)

One day me and my mum were in a castle and we were making art to put in the musium. We done a picture of to princesses witch is me and my mum so we were famous and when we were looking at our photo .Lodes of men came running and took me and my mum’s photo and we ran out of the musium and jumped in our limo.We drove away and they chased the limo until me and my mum got to our house we jumped out and ran in the house and locked the door.THE END

Ellie’s 100 word challenge

December 2nd, 2013 | Posted by ellieoak12 in 100 Word - (1 Comments)

One day i went to London and there was this noise  and i said to my mum i just herd  a loud noise!!! but  suddenly it stopped.One day i went to this  show in Newyork and i herd a noise and i got scared so i hid be hind my mum and she said what are you doing behind me and i said nothing i’m just cold and the sound stopped and i was so glad.One day i went to my brothers football match and there was a noise and it was a fox woofing  and i thought it was gonna come running out and attacking me.THE END

Ellie’s 100 word challenge

November 25th, 2013 | Posted by ellieoak12 in 100 Word - (3 Comments)

one day in a church there was this man in a church his name was Adam   and there was a burgaler and there were two men there names were Joshie and Rowley.   There was an evil man and Joshie said we need to leave right away. When we were gonna run back to the car this strange man came chasing after them and that man  Joshie knew  he caught us a dragged us into some strangers house and he kept us  there he was telling us why he was in a broken into church he said i was in here because i am a robber so then joshie Rowley  and adam came bestfriends .

%d bloggers like this: