Author Archives: rileyoak12

Riley’s hundred word challenge

June 11th, 2015 | Posted by rileyoak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

One Halloween night, a boy called Tom was out doing pranks on every body and when they dropped there sweets he would put them in his bag. 

Then he came home one night and his mother said,” did you have a great time?”

Tom smiled and said,” yes I did mummy” then in a flash he went to his room to eat his sweets then after 20 minutes he came down from his room and his mum cooked tea and Tom was eating his sweets but then he ate one sweet but it wasn’t like a normal sweet because it stuck to his tongue and his mum said,” stop tingling ” and Tom said,”but when I ate that sweet  it made my tongue tingle.

Riley’s awesome horror story

June 6th, 2014 | Posted by rileyoak12 in Horror stories | Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

Chapter 1

One spooky day in the haunted house there was some custard in the haunted house and the custard tasted like spider guts. The next day there was some people moving in to the haunted house and they were thinking they were gone to have a good night but Riley, Isaac, Joel and Bailey were scared about the house but they weren’t gone to have a good night. That night the cemetery gates opened and there was four dusty ghost out of the cemetery and they went in to the house. That night the dusty ghosts made loads of noise and Riley, Isaac ,Joel and Bailey woke up and went down the stairs and saw the ghosts and the ghost said ” leave this place.

Chapter 2

The next day every one was a sleep and then Riley, Isaac, Bailey and Joel who are strong woke up and they had for break fast baken and eggs and then they played out side. Later that day they all said ” who’s gone to cook dinner” they said and Riley said “I will cook today” so he did and he cooked a cheese burger and every one said” this is great.” Later that evening they all played mine craft on the x box and they saw a old abandoned shed out side and they went in side and there was a world war 1 guns and they were old. Later that evening they went to bed and they had a peace full night no noises just silence.

Chapter 3

In the morning every body went to the zoo to see the grand pink gorillas and then there was some boys on bicycles laughed at the gorillas and the gorillas got angry. Later that day when Riley ,Isaac ,Bailey and Joel got back to the house the dusty ghost said ” lets fight ” and the people said ” okay lets fight” and it was a big battle and they went in to battle. It was a awesome battle and the people won the battle and it was the end of the battle and the people took there suits off and they ended the fight.

Chapter 4

The next day after the battle Riley, Isaac, Bailey and Joel woke up and they said ” lets go to the beech” they all said and they did but when they got to the beech all the sand was gone but all we could see was water and they all went home and they played on mine craft. In the night when they all were a sleep Riley went in to the garden and he looked up at the full moon and his eyes went yellow and his vanes went black and then he turned in to a wolf and he done a big howl ow!!

chapter 5

In the morning every body woke up and Riley, Isaac, Bailey and Joel turned on the news and the news said” meetings were held across the country to find an answer to this wolf paw print” and Riley said” we don’t have wolfs” so in the night Riley knew it wasn’t safe so Riley left the house. In the morning Isaac, Bailey and Joel woke up and Isaac said” where is Riley?” So they searched and searched but there was no sight of Riley and they all said” Riley’s gone. ”In the night Riley was still in the jungle and Riley will be back in chapter 6 and Riley will survive.

Chapter 6

In the morning Isaac, Bailey and Joel woke up and they went out side. Isaac was pushing through the earth and out of no where out came a wolf. Riley was a wolf and Riley had a battle with the evil wolf and Riley got hit in to a tree and Riley knew that he had to fight back. Riley did wallop and the evil wolf went back to the jungle and Riley went behind a wall and turned back in to a human. The next day every one went down stairs and Isaac, Bailey and Joel they saw Riley and they hugged Riley joyfully and Riley will never leave them again. The next day Riley never left them.

by Riley         THE END

Riley’s awesome horror story

June 5th, 2014 | Posted by rileyoak12 in Horror stories - (0 Comments)

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

chapter 5

Chapter 6

by Riley         THE END

Riley’s 100 word challenge

May 4th, 2014 | Posted by rileyoak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

The day started as any other and I was talking to my friend Jack  about when I came a famous rock star when I first told him I said “it started when I was playing with my band in the  back of my house” when we finished I said ” we should do a record” so we did  then a man came in and said ” you need a new name” then I thought  of a new name heavy metal mater  so after the name we done a concert   behind the stage are boss came in to say your on in 10 minutes in that time I was about to open the cupboard door and when I opened the cupboard door I got my costume out so when I got  on the stage it was a hit.

Riley’s 100 word challenge

April 17th, 2014 | Posted by rileyoak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

The day started as any other day, I got dressed for my bike ride but  before I could go I had my breakfast . In the afternoon my mum said “we can go for are bike ride”and we set off. The day got hotter and hotter so we decided to have a nice cold bottle of water. That evening when we were home we had a bath and got our pj’s  on. In the night I woke up to get a bottle of water because I was thirsty, then I went back to sleep. In the morning I had breakfast but I thought I had enough time to get dressed.

Riley’s 100 word challenge

March 11th, 2014 | Posted by rileyoak12 in 100 Word - (1 Comments)

One stormy Halloween day every body was having fun well all most every body but this boy called Alex always hated Halloween so he never dressed up so he stayed at home  and watched television and his favourite film is fast and the furious 2 so he always watched it on Halloween. So when he had to go to sleep he always talked to his pet snake so when his mum isn’t around he has some food from the fridge so he never done Halloween so he and his best friend who is a girl went to open a chest but when lifted the lid out came a snake and it killed he with its teeth.

Most haunted chapter 6 Riley returns

February 24th, 2014 | Posted by rileyoak12 in 100 Word - (3 Comments)

In the morning Isaac,Bailey and Joel woke up and they went out side. Isaac was pushing through the earth and out of no where out came a wolf. Riley was a wolf and Riley fighted the evil wolf and Riley got hit in to a tree and Riley knew that he had to fight back. Riley did wallop and the evil wolf went back to the jungle  and Riley went behind a wall and turned back in to a human. The next day every one went down stairs and Isaac,Bailey and Joel they saw Riley and they hugged Riley joyfully and Riley will never leave them again. The next day Riley never left them.

by Riley         THE END

Most haunted chapter 5 the hunt Riley

February 10th, 2014 | Posted by rileyoak12 in 100 Word | Horror stories - (2 Comments)

In the morning every body woke up and Riley,Isaac,Bailey and Joel turned on the news and the news said”meetings were held across the country to find an answer to this wolf paw print” and Riley said” we don’t have wolfs” so in the night Riley knew it wasn’t safe so Riley left the house. In the morning Isaac,Bailey and Joel woke up and Isaac said”where is Riley?”So they searched and searched but there was no sight of Riley and they all said”Riley’s gone.”In the night Riley was still in the jungle and Riley will be back in chapter 6 and Riley will survive.

Most haunted chapter 4 Riley’s true self

February 3rd, 2014 | Posted by rileyoak12 in 100 Word | Horror stories - (1 Comments)

most haunted chapter 3 the problem Riley

January 27th, 2014 | Posted by rileyoak12 in 100 Word | Horror stories - (5 Comments)

In the morning every body went to the zoo to see the grand pink gorillas   and then there was some boys on bicycles laughed at the gorillas and the gorillas got angry. Later that day when Riley Isaac Bailey and Joel got back to the house the ghosts said ” lets fight ” and the people said ” okay lets fight” and it was a big battle and they went in to battle. It was a awesome battle and the people won the battle and it was the end of the battle and the people got there suits off and they never had a battle again.

by Riley

Most haunted chapter 2 Riley

January 20th, 2014 | Posted by rileyoak12 in 100 Word | Horror stories - (6 Comments)

The next day every one was a sleep and then Riley Isaac Bailey and Joel who are strong woke up and they had break fast and then they played out side. Later that day they all said ” who’s gone to cook dinner” they said and Riley said “I will cook today” so he did and every one said” this is great.” Later that evening they all played mine craft on the x box and they saw a old abandoned shed and they went in side and there was a world war 1 guns and they were old. Later that evening they went to bed and they they had a peace full night no noises just silence.

Most Haunted chapter one beginning

January 13th, 2014 | Posted by rileyoak12 in 100 Word | Horror stories - (5 Comments)

One spooky day in the haunted house there was some custard  in the haunted house and the custard tasted like spider guts. The next day there was some people moving  in to the haunted house and they were thinking they were gone to have a good night but Riley Isaac Joel and Bailey weren’t gone to have a good night. That night the cemetery  gates opened and there was four ghost out of the cemetery and they went in to the house. That night the ghosts made loads of noise and Riley Isaac Joel and Bailey woke up and went down the stairs and saw the ghosts and the ghost said ” leave this place.” The next day they all left the house.

by Riley

Riley’s horror story

January 6th, 2014 | Posted by rileyoak12 in 100 Word - (1 Comments)

One day I saw my friends and they were Bailey Jack and Isaac and I said” come in to my house” I said and they did and I said ” do any of you have any batteries ” I said and Jack said ” yes I do have some batteries ” Jack said.Then in the after noon I said ” let’s put them in my robot” I said but when I put the batteries in it we all played with it and then the batteries ran out and then it was alive  and it was sent to murder . The next morning it had murdered my friend Alex and it stopped.

The end

Riley’s 100 word challenge

December 10th, 2013 | Posted by rileyoak12 in 100 Word - (1 Comments)

This morning when I woke up I saw a man in a red suit and there was a man with him and he was wearing a blue and white shirt. The next morning I saw those two men again and one of them saw me and that man tolled the other man and I just ducked and they went away.The next morning they went to a place and they saw some paint and some paper and some paint brushes and pencils. The last day I saw my friends Jack bailey and Isaac I said come in and play and I never ever seen those two men again are they gone for good or are they just hiding from people.

Riley’s 100 word challenge

December 2nd, 2013 | Posted by rileyoak12 in 100 Word - (2 Comments)

One night in the after noon I had some tea and then I went to bed and then when I woke up in the morning I had my breakfast and then I got dressed for the day. When I got home I watched a movie and it was called the dare devil and the dare devil dares children and adults to do devilish dares and at the end if  they get the right key then they win a family day at one of the united kingdoms biggest theme parks. The next day I herd a noise and it was very loud and it was massive  and then the noise stopped all of a sudden and I went out side and there was no trace of it.

Riley’s 100 word challenge

November 25th, 2013 | Posted by rileyoak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

One day I saw a man and he looked dead and he knocked on my door and I waited in till he went and I went to my room and I looked out of my window to see if he was gone and I called Jack and Bailey to come to are base and they did and I said to them I have a plan to get rid of the zombies and I tolled them the plan and it was time to do the plan and it was in acetone and  we done the plan and I went to the tour and I went to the tour and every one was back to normal.

Riley,s 100 word challenge

November 18th, 2013 | Posted by rileyoak12 in 100 Word - (1 Comments)

One day there was a boy named Jack and he had a sister called Emily and Jack had a friend called Riley and  Jack sister had a friend called Ellie Riley,s sister.The next day Riley went over Jack,s house and they both went on Jack,s x box and then they went in to Jack,s room and watched on his telly. On Friday Riley went to Jack,s house to play before they had to go to kingdom kids. When they got to kingdom kids Riley went out side and he saw a latter in a bottle and he went back inside and he said to every one there’s a letter in a bottle and they read  the letter.

the end

Riley,s 100 word challenge

November 4th, 2013 | Posted by rileyoak12 in 100 Word - (1 Comments)

One day I woke up and I had for my breakfast jam on toast and after I had my breakfast I went in to the my bed room and I watched my tv show cbbc  and on cbbc you can watch horrible historys  and I watched scooby-doo and I watched dragons riders of berk. Yesterday I went to the cinema with my dad and me and my dad watched iron-man 3 and it  was amassing and there were new suits. Today I said to my dad can me and you go fishing and my dad said I,ll have a think and then he said tomorrow will go fishing and we went fishing and there was a man there and he fell in to the river and all you could see was his legs and his boots.  

Read Riley,s 100 word challenge if you dare!

October 23rd, 2013 | Posted by rileyoak12 in 100 Word - (2 Comments)

One Halloween night Alex  said to his  mum I,m never going  to dress up for Halloween  his mum said to him why don,t  you wont  to dress  up because  I don,t  like people to terrify me. So wot do you want to do said his mum I wood like to watch television and have pop corn and sweets so he got the things that he needed. He  watch his fave rut   show  young Dracula he loved his show wen it finished he watch wolf blood. I was existed  because  I had my very own  zoo and I had the night zoo keeper coming and I led him to his room and he was a sleep and that night  there was a ghost and  a demon and a vampire he died that night.

Riley,s 100word challenge

October 7th, 2013 | Posted by rileyoak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

One day  I was waking up from my bed  and I took  a big stretch and I had a yore n then  I went to the bath room to brush  my teeth.  I  went down the  stairs  and I went in the front room  to watch  my  two  best shows  wolf blood  and  the  cartoon avengers .  I  was  happy   because  my  dad said  he wood  take  me  on  a  hot air balloon. I  was  getting  dress t  to  go  on  the hot air  balloon I  was  happy it was  my first time  going  on a hot air balloon. I was really hi  wen I looked  down  I was looking  down I was surprised to see  amassing   things.

to be  continued

Riley,s 100 word challenge

September 30th, 2013 | Posted by rileyoak12 in 100 Word - (3 Comments)

One day me and Isaac went for a bike ride and we went around the world and it was really fun and we went to lots of  places. Then we went  to Japan and Italy and France and Spain and we saw turtles and tortoises and it was fun. We had sum lunch we had sandwiches coca cola and  then we went to a shop and got some sweets. We set of and went past  mountaineers  and we said hello and they said hello back  they were very good at climbing a mounting. Then we saw Sebastian and then there was a funny orange  that waved at us  by the side pavement it was doing a side walk.

to be continued

Riley,s 100 word challenge

September 23rd, 2013 | Posted by rileyoak12 in 100 Word - (1 Comments)

One day me and jack went for a bike ride and we went around the world and we went to Japan and Italy and France and new York city. Me and Jack had fun and then we met Joel and me and Jack said hello and we waived and we said would you like to come for a bike ride and Joel said yes and we set of. Me and Jack and Joel went to Madagascar and we went to Spain and we had a snack and a drink and we set of again then we went to a plaice a thing in Paris that has lodes of hands and a face.

to be continued

Riley,s 100 word challenge

September 16th, 2013 | Posted by rileyoak12 in 100 Word - (1 Comments)

One day me and Jack went for a bike ride around a massive mounting it was really fun me and Jack sat down and had a picnic we had some drinks and sandwich and we had some yogurts and we had some fruit and then we set of on are bike ride we had a drink then we set of again then we stopped by the side of a mounting then we said shall we clime the mounting yes said jack so we climbed the mounting it started to get dark so we climbed it some more and then we saw something in the dark nus it was a bright light.

to be continued.

Riley 100 word challenge

September 9th, 2013 | Posted by rileyoak12 in 100 Word - (3 Comments)

One sunny day a boy went fishing he waited 1 hour and then something was pulling his rod he puled and puled then his hands slip of his rod.

He got a new rod then he tried again he waited 2 hours and then the fish pulled again then he pulled and pulled then he thort he had it then his rod snap.

He came and tried again then the fish came back and it pulled and pulled but the rod never snapped the fish wondered how the rod never snapped then the boy

pulled with all his might then he catch the worm eating fish.

RILEY,S DAY AT SCHOOL

September 6th, 2013 | Posted by rileyoak12 in School News - (0 Comments)

My first week at school was brilliant. On Thursday we had to come to school in are PE kit because we had gym and it was fun.

%d bloggers like this: