Author Archives: kelseyoak12

Kelsey 100 word the light was so bight

January 14th, 2015 | Posted by kelseyoak12 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

One day my best friend Caitlin cam over for my Christmas party and soon we was going to tern the Christmas lights on and when we terned them on caitlin said oh my god they are so so bright and terned the music on and we danced away and then we went up in my room and played with my ipad then we went out side to play in the snow it was so so fun we had a snow ball fit and we bilt a snowman i loved caitlin coming over i would love it if she was my sister .

kelsey 100 word 2015

January 5th, 2015 | Posted by kelseyoak12 in Uncategorized - (1 Comments)

One new years eve, there was a party going to start at midnight, there was people knocking at the door. With a little gift or some thing it was three ours in tile midnight so they just sat down and watched the game.They had a couple of bears and a our went past so then it was too ours to go the game ended because the power went of the man was so angry, mad, furious and then it came back on and it was midnight and as he started the party started.The put banging music on and it was very loud rock star music, it was so loud it burst the man,s ear drums but when he started to sing the all sing. THE END

kelsey 100 wc

November 24th, 2014 | Posted by kelseyoak12 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

One frosty morning I went to the spooky dark forest all I herd was the frogs croaking and the leaves rustling in between my feet I ceped wallking and then and could her the frog coming ner me I ran because I did not like frogs I ran home and my house was full of leaves and the leaves was cruching and rusling because they was so anoying she done a leave coleshon the leaves was so so colfull I couldnt look away a teere fall from my iyes what shell I do now I will have a cup of tea and sit down and then I saw a frog in my tea HELP HELP I HAT FROGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kelsey 100 wc

November 17th, 2014 | Posted by kelseyoak12 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

He was shocked to find in side the bag there was a blue diamonded with a rare magic powerful wand he took them with him and took them home . Cheekily the evil mettle man tried to have all the magic in the world but he wasn’t strong enough . He got really angry he said to his self I cant stand it.
Finally he had all the magic in the world
Exited, relifed , surprised that he had all that magic oh how he giggled and giggled a man herd him it was the oner of the diamonded he hid behind the bins but he moved and the oner was his dad they both had a tear from there eyes they both went home together they both lived happily ever after THE END !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kelsey 100wc

November 11th, 2014 | Posted by kelseyoak12 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

ONE sunny day we went to see a castle and it had lots and lots of poppies and it was like watching a sun set . There was a nother little girl I said to my mum
“im going to see that girl and then she ran away in all the poppies and the queen was there. She chased and chased the little girl and finly the qween callt her .The little girl screamed mummy mummy the queen callt me her mum said im so sorry about that pleaes for give me ove cors i will

kelsey 100wc horror story

October 20th, 2014 | Posted by kelseyoak12 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

One fogy Halloween a little boy was going trick or treating. He knocked on the door a man with a long black cape opened the door the boy said..”trick or treat” the man said “come on in my little one” the boys hart stoped. He was scered the man said “wood you like some sweets “the boy said”no I shoode be getting home now.”
“oh why dont you sty” “because I am hungry,” the boy said.
but I am not but are you talling me that you want to eat me no no no I think you are the boy ran and ran. “The man said you can run but you cant hid “.

Kelsey’s horror story

June 5th, 2014 | Posted by kelseyoak12 in Horror stories - (0 Comments)

Chapter 1
In a dark dark forest their lived a family of ghosts. Every
morning for their breakfast they had custard. Because they all loved custard. The evil baby said the little Bowl of Custard was too cold the large Bowl of custard was to hot but the big bowl of custard was just right. So the family got around their table and ate all the custard together. After breakfast they went outside and played spook the Devil which was a game where they could be like ghosts and walk through each other.

Chapter 2
That night I woke up to a banging noise coming from the garden .I got up and went outside to see where the noise was coming from .I saw allot of scary ghosts, a mummy, daddy, granddad , grammar baby big sister . Baby evil had a evil stare but he was tiny and I saw him and screamed
as loud as I could .My mum woke up and then dad woke up infact
then the whole town woke up then all the ghosts went back
in the shed. I went in that creepy shed I then I could see them
better they all went boo !! so I got scared and I ran out of the shed told
mum what” and the ghosts were happy but I never sore them
smile.

Chapter 3
The next day I was riding my pink bicycle and I saw a brown gorilla
and it made me laugh. My mum called me for tea and when I got home I left my bicycle out side and I asked mum if I cloud go back out but she said no because it was getting dark . I said”. then ill have to go to bed I when mummy said good night and terd the light of I lookt out my windoe and I sear
my bicycle was glowing dark green maby it was the bicycle of
terror I shut my certens and whent to sleep when I woke up
it was morning I whent down sters with mum I told her all about last night we whent out side she didnt bleev me because
she didnt see it glow I whent up in my bedroom and it was glowing agene and I leend closer and I fal and fal and the glowing bik eat me

chapter 4
When the bicycle ate me my mum went out side and everything was covered in ice. In the morning it was sunny and all I could see was
was water. The garden was covered and as I looked across I could see
bicycle was glowing again my mum was so so scared she ran out the gate and ran, ran, ran . She told her neighbour so she ran after her
and the bicycle followed them down the street everybody looked out
there windowed and then followed them to the tunnel but it found us
so we ran then this strong

ame over to us and smashed it to bits
and the little girl came to life

chapter 5
“Where is mummy ?” said Lucy wait a minute I am back a live!”
Then, suddenly she could hear screaming she went out side and in the garden there was a argument and I said
” leave her a lone ” she said “she is my mum put her down!” I say no “yes or I will chuck you out no you wont yes I will buy the way I am going to get my chain no please
I say yes I have got it oh no this didn’t turn out great I don’t think I now yore all broke I am going to chuck you out no please you cant stop `me yore gon.e
Chapter 6
Early the next morning Mum got out of bed and crept down stairs to where the bicycle was lying. The bike was lying still and mum waited patiently. Just then the trash lorry came around the corner. Mum sprung forward and grabbed the bike. The bike began to glow so she quickly picked it up and threw it in the trash lorry. The jaws of the trash lorry closed together and the bike stopped glowing. The bike was never ever seen again for sure !!!

Kelsey

May 10th, 2014 | Posted by kelseyoak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

One day I sat down and I hered a berd whisper hello my step dad said you are the wets dal later so I got up and ran away and then my step dad when thine with my mum said my mum where is are dal later he said I donor no yes you do ok I. Said you are the wets dater ever so she got up and she ran away why didn’t you run after her I do not no then you are dum then her der you say that to me I can say what no you can’t I am going afster her no you will just herter agen just lev her be .

Kelsey

April 4th, 2014 | Posted by kelseyoak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

one day tow girls went to the Zoe and They sin a tiger and a draf and the tiger was eating baby mis and the tow girls dsided to be Zoe creepers . And one of the girls fed the draf the draf hade a very long neck and sidedly the tiger eat the girl the girl screemed but it was to late the tiger had all ready eat the girl the other girl said no no no no! She went home on her one but what the tiger eat throw was a modl of her so the real girl didn’t get eat
So when the other girl got home she was there so a happy ending THE END

Kelsey100 wc

March 27th, 2014 | Posted by kelseyoak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

One day I wok up and and looked out side and looked up in to the sky it started to ran so a ran bow came out and it hade the colers of red and yellow and pink and all different colers i went and told my mum and we both followed it and there where three steps of silver we slides down the rainbow we shouted we we we we we we ! Intil we got to the botem of the ranbow when we got to the botem of the ran bow we found a pot of gold and mum said look over there I see a pot of gold I screemed out lowd we are rich!

Kelsey wc

March 17th, 2014 | Posted by kelseyoak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

Once up on a time a girl named Rosie was putting away her ancient china dolls. She entered the dusty closet and put the rusty box down, and slammed the door! She anxiously walked towards the closet after hearing a ghostly and quiet scream! She slowly opened the mysterious box and a girl quickly snatched her dragging her down into the box… The box lid slammed back down loudly, the girl was scared and cut with streaks of blood dripping from her everywhere! She made a dispicable smirk along with an evil and bewildered laugh!!!
What will happen next? To be continued! In till the next 100 word!

kelsey chap 6

February 24th, 2014 | Posted by kelseyoak12 in 100 Word | Horror stories - (0 Comments)

One day I was walking in the woods and I sour zooming eyes and evle stere the sky was blue then it ternd dark the zooming eyes where bats and then they pushed alix and me in to earth we screamed and screamed in til lodes and lodes of people came running but they where
to late alixe and coutny where gone oh no the bats went back in the trees waiting for more reveng there was a man walking his dog the dog ran away BFOR HI WAS ETAN THE MAN WAS TO LATE HI GOT PUSH T IN TO THE HOLe OF BATS COUTNY THE MAN ALIXE WAS TOOK TO A VERY STRAG PLAS THERE WAS PEOPLE RIDING SHARKS THE MAN SAID THATS DARIUS ALIXC SAID CAN I HAVE A GO THE MAN SAID NO AND THEN THAY GOT OUT .

kelsey chapter 5

February 10th, 2014 | Posted by kelseyoak12 in 100 Word | Horror stories - (0 Comments)

“Where is mummy ?” said Lucy,”wait a minute I am back a live!”
” leave her a lone ” she said “she is my mum put her down!” I say no “yes or I will chuck you out no no you wont yes I will buy the way I am going to get my chain no please
I say yes I have got it oh no this didn’t turn out great I don’t thingk I now yore all brock I am going to chuck you out no please you cant stop`me yore gon.

kelsey awoglima story

February 7th, 2014 | Posted by kelseyoak12 in Awongaleema stories - (0 Comments)

One stormy night there was an abandoned dirty beach covered in bones, blue sea with waves crashing on the shore. They met near by an abandoned city hall and the bell rang and said “ hello” to each other and the penguin was on the edge of the shore. She slipped
and fell in to the sinking pit She said “ help ! Help! help !!! “And then
came along the monkey and grabbed the penguin with his tale
“Thank you thank you” Since then they have been best of friends.
The monkey went to the cave to find the magic key because all the Journey to the cave. He had to go past a massive
Sea monster, he couldn’t get past so he climbed the tree and jumped in to the water and he swam and swam he got out the other end and he ran to the hill. There was the cave, he opened the door and went in.
It was smelly and dark. On the way he met a vampire it had
Sharp bloody teeth she said “” hello “” I said. “”what’s your name?”
She said in a strange voice “Taylor.” The monkey said
“Would you come with me? Taylor said no because
she wanted to have a little nap. “I might come with you on the way back “
“ oh ok I’ll just go buy myself” “ Wait” said Taylor “I will come with “ “ Thank you because I am scared in this cave.
They found the key and when they came back with the key it opened the door.
The door opened to happiness!!!!
THE END

kelsey 100 word

February 3rd, 2014 | Posted by kelseyoak12 in 100 Word | Horror stories - (5 Comments)

so we ran then this strong man came over to us and smashed it to bits
and the little girl came to life
THE END.

the halltid bickall chapter 3 by kelsey ##

January 27th, 2014 | Posted by kelseyoak12 in 100 Word | Horror stories - (1 Comments)

One day I was riding my pink bicycle and I soar a brown gorilla
and it made me laughed my mum called me for tea and when I got home I left my bicycle out side and I askt mum if I cood go back out but she said no because it was comeing dark . and I said to mum is there eney such thing as a hallted bicycle she said no no . then iI hate to go to bed I when mummy said good night and terd the light of I lookt out my windoe and I sear
she didnt see it glow I whent up in my bedroom and it was glowing agene and I leend closer and I fal and fal and the glowing bik eat me the end

kelsey 100 word the ghosts

January 20th, 2014 | Posted by kelseyoak12 in 100 Word | Horror stories - (0 Comments)

One night I was walking in my garden I sor a lote of ghosts mummy daddy grandad granmar babby big sister . babby evle has a evle ster but he is tiny and I sin him and screamd
is loud as i can my mum woke up and then dad woke up in fakt
then the hole town woke up then all the ghosts went back
in the shed I went in that creepy shed I then I cood see them
beter they all went boo so I got skerd I ran out the shed toud
mum what hapnd so she said go in sid and make a hot chocolet
i said yum and the ghosts wher haoppy but I never sor them
smil. THE END

Kelsey’s. Horror story chapter one

January 13th, 2014 | Posted by kelseyoak12 in 100 Word | Horror stories - (0 Comments)

In a dark dark forest there lived a family of ghosts every

morning for their breakfast they had custard. Because they al loved custard.The evil baby said the little Bowl of
Custard was too cold the large Bol of custard was to hot but the big bowl of custard was just right. So the family got around their table and ate all the custard together. After breakfast they went outside and played spook the Devil which was a game where they could be like ghosts and walk through each other.
The end

kelsey wc

January 6th, 2014 | Posted by kelseyoak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

One day I put batteries  in a  massive  toy zombie  it came to life I  ran and  ran

and the zombie followed me  i screened  help  but nobody  heard me so i ran for my life so i got faster and  faster so i ran to my house and then i got in and locked the door and his  arms were strong.

He smashed the window and the house fell down so before the house fall down i ran out the back door and jumped on the trampoline so i got my mum dad dogs Owen  so then we jumped over the fence .I cut his  head of

THE  END

kelsey 100 wc

December 2nd, 2013 | Posted by kelseyoak12 in 100 Word - (1 Comments)

One day Keane and Archie  asked  me and Ellie to a party . We said yes

so we went to the party . The  banging music was loud ! all of a sudon

it stoped  everyone thallt it was a ghost. The music came  back  on

keane and Archie  was so so brave  they wente up to the  music

Ellie and me hide behind  archie and keane  they said do not be

woosy so in sted  we hide out side it got  dark we whent back in

the pube  when we dide  it was quite  keane  and archie

was  having a  glase  of   coke  keane said do you wont a

glase .

kelsey oak 100 word

November 25th, 2013 | Posted by kelseyoak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

“Come on we really do need to leave right now !! thers a man thats  got  a knife  in his hand sneeking around in disguise I know who he is and believe me he is not a person you want to be around because he is evil. Before  they could turn around  the figure of a man came towards them. They froze to the spot and they heard the mans deep quivering voice say

“Iill twist yore  bones  in to bits  my love,  you even wont get to the age of 50  you will be liquid forever!!”

Just as he reached up tp touch them

kelsey 100 word

November 18th, 2013 | Posted by kelseyoak12 in 100 Word - (1 Comments)

one day caitlin  asked  me to a  treasure hunt . And  we  wallked  up to my house .

Then we wer at the treasure hunt we digged  up a botel and   it had a

poim. In the botel  we went to the lady she said we didnt 

berry that she said  we opend  the poim it said  you do not

no me but I  love you because I am yore brother I am yore

long lost brother  where are you and i will come looking for you

shale we rite a leter  back  i thingk  you shood kelsey  said  caitlin

i thingk yes

kelsey 100 word challenge

November 11th, 2013 | Posted by kelseyoak12 in 100 Word - (1 Comments)

Yesterday I went to church  and remembered   the people in the  war  it

was  sad  I stuck a poppy in the ground but it was time to go  when I  got

home I went  to my room and dun some panting but after I walked t to the

shop and bought  a poppy  they were a pound  I  war   it home mum said where

have you been I said the shop to  bought a poppy oh and I bought  you  and

dad a box of  chocolates. I got owen  a tub of   jelliy  beens  my mum and

dad  loved there  chocolates   and  mum and dad said come and have a cudl

kelsey 100 word challenge week 10

November 4th, 2013 | Posted by kelseyoak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

One day i sore a little girl in a pudl with her welis on she was singing

humty  dumty sat on the wall it was reely funny reely reely funny

i wallkt over to her she siad  helo  i siad helo back and then

we were fries for ages  and  ages intill it was time to go

the next day i went back to the puddle but she wasn’t there. I went and knocked on the door but she didn’t answer. So I went back to the puddle and jumped in the puddles on my own. It wasn’t much fun because I didn’t have my friend.

Kelsey 100wc

October 17th, 2013 | Posted by kelseyoak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

one day I was fishing  in the pond  but suddenly  the  sky  got  dark then  I went

to school and done some maths and i got mine all rite i got to give mr Edwards a hi five .

and  went home but it was dark pich blak so we had to wall home in the dark it was creepy

I had pees of  cack it was yum yum yum. I said then it cam morning and the  fish that

I callt I   had  for   bretrust  it was skrump shus   mum said do you like it  cookte   oreo

not cookte I said cookte  .  and then  I    thought  to my salf    shale    I do fishing  to day

ore  shale  I   stay in bed   mum  wanted  to stae   in bed  but  unfortunately  mum  had to

go to work. I wated her to sta home  and make me a hotchoklet but she said later

wene  I get back. in half an hour she was back.

Kelsey100wc week5

September 30th, 2013 | Posted by kelseyoak12 in 100 Word - (1 Comments)

One day  i  was walking down the street and on the other side of the road  stood

on the pavement  i saw a big  orange tortoise, he shouted  to me  and  i said  who was that?!!

I carried on walking and i heard him shout again.what do you want i said. He waved his hand and said come here. I walked over to the tortoise and he shod

me a picture of a little tortoise and asked me if I had seen it . I said i had bought a picture like it  in a shop and I put it on my wall at home and looked at it every day .

%d bloggers like this: