Author Archives: sebastianoak12

seb’s 100 word challenge

January 14th, 2015 | Posted by sebastianoak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

Frosty,cold,snowy the world was at this point there was no sun it was terrible fore the lovely people. But it was wears for Dave and his mum they were poor they had £1234 it was not easy to get food because they had know job.But then the sun came out the light of the sun was SO bright.”its to bright,”said the people.Expect Dave and his mum they loved “its amazing”they said.But the thieves did dent like it cus they were being spoted all the time it was time fore pay back.So this night the thieves got there there weapons and killed nearly every guard in the town.

THE END   

seb’s 100 word challenge

January 5th, 2015 | Posted by sebastianoak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

Derek ran in the woods as a weird monster chased him but then he tripped over on a root. As the monster was about to eat him a strange man in the shadows and killed the monster.Then he ran to Derek he was wearing an ebony,shiny,silk coat.He put his hand out to get Derek up thanks said Derek as they went in the man’s house they had a disco but as they started they heard a knock on the door and it was a assassin.”Hi”said the assassin “hi im Derek”  “I know who you are you are being hunted by the monster god called Hades.

TO BE CONTINUED

THE END

Sebastian 100 word challenge I drank slug

November 24th, 2014 | Posted by sebastianoak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

today me and Archie went to are base in the woods and that’s where the story start so we got there and we built a den but as the leaves rustled the den broke.”NOO!”we both said well lets do dis thing.First we got sticks then we built it.After 2 hours it was built but then I thought my bottle droped on the floor but it did dent but I did not know that then.I drank from it and there was a slug in it.It was discusting so I went home toled my mum fore the rest of the day.5 days later Its still there.

the end!    

Sebastian 100 word challenge the hero spy

November 17th, 2014 | Posted by sebastianoak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

He was shocked to find in the bag a man he    the ran.”Get him”!!!!!!!All the lords  robots tried to get him the man  ran to the only safe place on the dark earth.He Finely made it ”HELLO!”hello young one”said the good lord ”you archly survived”said the good lord ”yep”said the man ”your a hero you know” said the good lord ”really”said the man ”yep. And your first mission is to spy on the lord but before you do that you need to train”.10 days later your reddy when he got there he kicked the door open he sneaked in. Sneakily he ran to a wall exited thrilled  amazed he herd this ”he escaped the human yes I know we are building a bomb to kill him.

To be continued!!!

sebs 100 word challenge

October 9th, 2014 | Posted by sebastianoak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

Today Ryan and Sebastian went to the woods Hazel road woods and did some ramps.A couple of hours later  it turned dark and POW!We couldent see “uhhh” said Ryan and Sebastian suddenly we was able to see again “who”said Ryan and Sebastian”was that a trick”said Sebastian

“probable”said Ryan

“lets go home”said Ryan

“yeah”said Sebastian. so the rest of the day they played  on the Xbox.Later “WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIENDS!”

The zombie attack by seb

June 5th, 2014 | Posted by sebastianoak12 in Horror stories - (0 Comments)

Chapter 1

One dark gloomy night the son and dad were eating yummy custard for their tea on a camp site, where
they were on holiday for 3 whole weeks. The camp site was massive and smelt nice. They would have yummy custard every night as they both loved yummy custard. When they tried the custard it didn’t taste right it tasted like Webs on an arm pit. They weren’t happy so they went off to find something else to eat when they came across a massive tree house,. They forgot all about looking for food and decided to have a look at the massive tree house. Just as they went to climb up the massive tree house they saw a dark figure go by the dark window and he was holding a bowl of golden custard.

Chapter 2

The son was called Dave and he was tall fat and slim and he loved really dark windows and sheds. He didn’t know why he just liked them.
The dad was called Monkey man and he hated his burnt arm also he loved BANANAS! and CUSTARD! he eats it all day and all night they both love to where really smart clothes. The father and son were very close together and they loved each other soooooooo much . The dad was also very smart silly and funny.So the son really liked him and was glad that he had a dad like that who he could look up to and hoped it would always be like that.

Chapter 3

Look a fat man holding custard shouted Dave” did you say a fat gorilla holding custard asked monkey man ” NO A MAN HOLDING CUSTARD Dave replied ”!oh sorry said monkey man ” OH YOU BETTER BE said Dave ”!lets go in the tree house “Then they sore a pink grand bicycle and both laughed funaly lets eat gonof custard yes yes YES YES YES screamed monkey man ”. SHUT Up said Dave “sorry its ok NOT”nom nom nom nom nom he began eating I feel blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah oh god”said HE felt so ill that he decided to go to sleep fore an hour hopping heel feel better better.Wen he woke up he felt horrible Dave said im never eating gon of custard again iv never felt so bad before son help.

Chapter 4

O k dad when Dave went out of the tree house but all he could see was water because there was a flood. dad said Dave yes said Monkey man can you give me your golden axe said Dave NO! said monkey man YES said Dave! NO shouted monkey man !YES said DavePUNCH!OK you can have it but why do you need it said monkey man your see said Dave ok so the son made a bowl out of wood and got water from the flood and gave it to his dad here you go dad said Dave thank you so that’s why you wanted my axe thank you im glad you punched me but what about food maybe there’s food on some trees said monkey man so Dave went out of the tree house and got 100 fruit on 10 trees.

Chapter 5

Good now we have food all we need is a fire said Dave ok.so Dave got some sticks and flint and tinder. now we are ready said Dave THEN A MASSIVE ZOMBIE JUMPED ON THE TREE HOUSE OH KNOW RUN shouted Dave . Reporting News there’s was a zombie attack so we are making meetings all over the country with scientists to answer How it happened. DAVE RUN GO GO GO HIDE OH GOD GO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH screamed monkey man NO DAD shouted Dave BRAINS SAID THE ZOMBIE AND MONKEY MAN then the Sone punched the zombies dead im so sorry dad i realy am I dident know what to do Dave said softly.

chapter 6

Dave got up and said i need armer 10 hours later he got armer lets get water 2 hours later finely water but thers 100 zombies die slic slic slic ded lets get the water im back gug gug gug Dave drank the water mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lovely well im done i should be safe oh know 1000 zombies in the tree house ahhhhhhhhhhh eeerrrrr said Dave

the end

Sebastian’s 100 word challenge

April 2nd, 2014 | Posted by sebastianoak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)
Friday
  • So this is  my first day at being a zoo keeper and it did dent start well. So whuns I got in i got a message from the night zoo keeper and then a elfunt kicked me in the face.
  • Saturday
  • I was at the zoo pouting up bird food  up then I had a phone call from my boss. And he said that that the elfant dident like me so I said  if that if that’s true Im not working with elfants.
  • Sunday
  • I had a day of so I went to the park I met Joel,Thom,Oscar and Riley
  • Monday I went to the zoo agen and i looked after a dying tiger we put an injection in its gut it went to sleep we did a  oprayshon but I dont know what they did because i hat to go out to be sick
  • coment for mor of my 100 word jernal

sobs horror story 100 word challenge part 6

February 24th, 2014 | Posted by sebastianoak12 in 100 Word | Horror stories - (2 Comments)

I need to eat some thing nome  nome nome nome ok now i need to build some defences.Now that’s  done i need some water and the floods all gone i guna    haft  go find some. But ferst  i need some gear 10 hours later.i made some gear im guna go now 2 hours later finly a lake then. Some zombies where pushing through the earth oh know die die die die i love lots of blood. lets get this water and go home glug glug glug mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm im guna go to sleep.this is his dreem. lods of zombies die hahaha maaaaaaaaaaaader.]

the end

hop you liked it

sobs 100 word horror part 5

February 10th, 2014 | Posted by sebastianoak12 in 100 Word | Horror stories - (4 Comments)

Good now we have food all we need is a  fire ok.So Dave got some sticks and flint and tinder now we are ready THEN A MASSIVE ZOMBIE JUMPED ON THE TREE HOUSE OH KNOW RUN . Reporting News there’s was a zombie attack so we are making meetings all over the country with scientists to answer How it happened.DAVE RUN GO GO GO HIDE OH GOD GO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO DAD BRAINS SAID THE ZOMBIE AND MONKEY MAN  then the Sone punched the zombies dead im so sorry dad i realy am I dident know what to do

TO BE CONTINUED …………………………….. from sob

Kill hero brine by sob :D

February 7th, 2014 | Posted by sebastianoak12 in Awongaleema stories - (0 Comments)

One scolding hot  day three friends joined together at a roaring camp fire to come up with a plan.

The first friend is  Steve he never gets bored and is always busy

the 2 friend is Chuck norris is the 2 most powerful fighter in mincraft

the last friend is Notch he is the most powerful person in mincraft and is the crater off mincraft

the friends began there plan.

hero brain keeps  on destroying houses    so we haft to defeat him for good

Steve said he knows of a diamond but we need to get the code to get it. chuck noruis said i

know  where we can get the code  the ender dragon. We need to talk to dragon but there’s 10 creepers 11 skeletons  12 zombies Steve will you go first cuss you’re the smartest   well fine said Steve. So Steve  went on he walked because his hunger bar will go down then he cant run finely.

About 10 minutes later he mad it he went in and got the code its 117 Thanks said Steve But then the guards came ow no said Steve he nearly died but survived but forgot the code Steve ran back to the camp fire did you get the cod asked Notch no said Steve what why said Notch well I did but I got beet up said Steve why didn’t you use your fighting skills said Chuck Norris they had golden stuff said Steve sorry said Chuck Norris, Notch. Then chuck Norris went next he ran there about 11 minutes later he got there he got the code its 117 thanks but then the guards came he tried to run but his hunger bar was to low then he died luckily he spawned at the camp fire did you get it let me guess no said Notch sorry said chuck Norris. So Notch went 10 hours he got there then he killed the gardy got the dimds and got the code then all of them defeated hero brine

sobs 100 word horror story chapter 4

February 3rd, 2014 | Posted by sebastianoak12 in 100 Word | Horror stories - (1 Comments)

O k dad  when Dave went out of the  tree house  but all he could see was water because there was a flood.dad said Dave yes said Monkey man can you give me your axe NO!YES!NO!YES PUNCH!OK you can have it but why do you need it your see ok so the son made a bowl out of wood and got water from the flood and gave it to his dad here you go dad thank you so that’s why you wanted my axe thank you im glad you punched me but what about food maybe there’s food on some trees so Dave went  out of the tree house and got 100 friet on 10 trees

to be continued………………………………………………………..

chapter 3 sobs 100 word challenge

January 27th, 2014 | Posted by sebastianoak12 in 100 Word | Horror stories - (2 Comments)
Look a man holding custard” did you say a gorilla holding custard” NO A MAN HOLDING CUSTARD”!oh sorry” OH YOU BETTER BE”!lets go in the tree house”then they sore  a  pink grand bicycle they both laughed funaly lets eat gonof  custard yes yes YES YES YES”. SHUT UP “sorry its ok NOT”nom nom nom nom nom I feel blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah oh god”said Dave felt so ill he decided to go to sleep fore a hour hopping heel be better.Wen he woke up he felt horrible Dave said im never eating gon of custard again iv never felt so bad  before son help.

Chapter 2 HORROR Story Sob 100 word

January 20th, 2014 | Posted by sebastianoak12 in 100 Word | Horror stories - (3 Comments)

The son was called  Dave and he was tall fat and slim and he loved  dark windows and sheds.He didn’t know why he just liked them.

The dad was called Monkey man and he hated his arm also he loved BANANAS!and CUSTARD!he eats it all day and all night they both love to where smart clothes.The father and son were very close together and they loved each ether.The dad was also very smart silly and funny.So the son liked him and was glad that he had a dad like that who he could look up to and hoped it would always be like that.

sob’s 100 word

January 13th, 2014 | Posted by sebastianoak12 in 100 Word | Horror stories - (0 Comments)

One dark scary night the son and dad were eating custard for their tea on a camp site where they were on holiday for 3 weeks. The camp site was massive and smelt nice. They would have custard every night as they both loved custard. When they tried the custard it didnt taste right it tasted like Webs on an arm pit. They werent happy so they went off to find something else to eat when they came across a tree house,. They forgot all about looking for food and decided to have a look at the tree house. Just as they went to climb up the tree house they saw a dark figure  go by the window and he was holding a bowl of custard.

sobs 100 word amnesia challenge

January 6th, 2014 | Posted by sebastianoak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

One night Nathan could not rememberer what happened  so he ran into this building.Then A MONSTER GOT HIM HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPP. then he woke up  he felt dizzy and fell on his butt ow my butt then he saw barrels BARRELS KILL THEM ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR SMASH!10 hours after killing barrels that’s better so he ran to the exit then BOOM! he was back at the start ow no so here we go again 10 hours later finely im BOOM!back again no god dum it so he went again 100 hours later ok her we go run go go go go go yes i mad it THEN NAthan puts battirs in his wach the end bye see you soon

sobs 100 word challenge

December 2nd, 2013 | Posted by sebastianoak12 in 100 Word - (1 Comments)

One hot day Thomas ran to the park and met sob hi sob”said Thomas hi” said sob.Hi said Rhys

then we  played on the swings ,the slid, the climbing wall and the spinning bowl whoo  I said. that was fun then Oscar cam and joined in. hi ob  lets play we played all day man that was fun but I have to go same and then the noise stopped. all you could hear was the wind then Toby came and played on the swings then Toby went home.The next day ob  ,trayaurus and sob went back to the park and played real life mincraft

sobs 100 wc

November 25th, 2013 | Posted by sebastianoak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

Ow it is then he opened the window ill kill you if you come  well   we have guns well I have vampires

lets fight OK then bring it.AFTER an awesome battle ” we ONE ! we ONE !we  ONE !

we ONE ! ” they shouted

Just as they were  getting excited about  killing him he came back . They could not believe their eyes how could this have happened what are we going to do now?

The only thing they could do was run and hope he didnt follow.So thay did  they looked back to there surprise he was gone yay the end wooooooooooooooh  bye

sobs 100 word challong week 11

November 11th, 2013 | Posted by sebastianoak12 in 100 Word - (2 Comments)

One day me and mum wend to the gardening centre and sore  lodes off   poppies.Me and mum got lodes off poppies   because  its  poppie day so we have siluns fore 2 minitse.My  dad knows lots off peapple  ho died in the war.The poppies are sold every year to raise money fore the injured army men,to  help have a better life.At our school and meny other schools we sell poppies,stickers and wrist bands.

😀

sebastians 100wc

October 14th, 2013 | Posted by sebastianoak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

One day on min craft i was trying to make a house.Then nerd 3 joined my game. Andhe had mods and i said not fair then he geve me mods to. Yay thank you i said. We played and played and played. Then i hat to go he said ill ad you thank you i said bye bye. will i was away he bult a mansun wow

sebs hwc

October 7th, 2013 | Posted by sebastianoak12 in 100 Word - (5 Comments)

Today i went on a air balloon and sniped some cute and uglee pigs . And sang the song cute pigs. My mum said STOP KILLING PIGS. Security take him away  nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyybbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmm.So i was stuc in   stinkee butte sell  HELP  PLEAS SOME WUN PLEAS HELP ME IM STUK

in a stinkee butte sell. finally some won sayved  me yay and we at and at wen i slept all day and night then played skrim

sebs10000000000000000000000000 word chalong

September 16th, 2013 | Posted by sebastianoak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

In my house there was a brite light.I was terfiydbut mum said its okay because it was the sun. i told my mum it wasnt the sun I saw a lght coming from the roof and it kept moving around. So my mum went out siyd and sore the light but it was a spaship. omg said my mum go and tell your dad to call gost busters so the gost busters came and killed the spaship ;]That night i had a bad dreem abawt a aliyon killen me so i cryd my dad ran up the stars so i felt a lot beter

1+9=10 just so you you know

THE END

Sebs 100wc the ckerdy cat

September 9th, 2013 | Posted by sebastianoak12 in 100 Word - (2 Comments)

One day a boy went fishing and cort a worm.The boy was terfiyd.The pore boy ran home in terer.The boys mom said stop be in a skerdy cat.The por boy ran in his bed room and did the splits by askdunt.The next day the boy went fishing and cachd a fish and the famlee had a massive diner thay enjyd the fish so much continued fishing all day and all night intil he had enoujh fish for the hole of the city.He became famos and richand peapol came from all over the world to see him andbye his fish and see his fish and see his pond and his rod

the gym was fun and awsum seb oak class

September 6th, 2013 | Posted by sebastianoak12 in School News - (0 Comments)

We did cart weeling and it was rilly fun. Then we did balsing and that was awsum. Then we went in the sqwar pit and it was epic. i did a frunt flip and it was super.

%d bloggers like this: