Author Archives: baileyoak12

baileywc

January 14th, 2015 | Posted by baileyoak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

One day Bailey   Joel Damien  went to a glow up in the dark mini golf  but the light was so bright we ran mad around  the place. When we went to sleep bailey was so sacred he bloo up and Joel   ,Damien to go to a crematorium to put down some flowers for me because they awast  cared about me so from that day on Joel and Damien had to deal because  im  not alive me life has ended. so Joel and Damien sat down on the sofa to talk about all the happy things that i done for them  Joel said ‘ I whish  bailey was alive the end.

100 word calleng bailey

January 5th, 2015 | Posted by baileyoak12 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

Lazy dropsy fat there was a old man and a little boy as they started to go for a jog at mallards pike . Way back home the baby was playing on gta5 and after that the baby barite a subru to drive around 0n the moter way going to KFC. back at the walk A DUCk GOtTH e little boy so por old man he hat to go to a thrunarel for he one boys sake. The baby got all the cripst in the covers to eat after drink all the fizzy drinks in the shop to drink

Bailey

November 17th, 2014 | Posted by baileyoak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

He was shocked to find a golden apple when he ate the golden apple he fell a sleep. sneakily the joker captured the riddler .  terrfide , confused, scared  batman tried to get the riddler to brake out of the prison and the ridder said”what if the joker caches us” he wont because yov got me remember oh yer who is that it is the jokerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!. what or rite ridder go to the batcave you be safe there and i will trie to kill the joker

to be continude

100wc bailey

October 20th, 2014 | Posted by baileyoak12 in 100 Word - (1 Comments)

One day there  was a weeping Engel   and skulduggery  skulduggery took a step fowerd  and sunddley  a caste a peered in front of him. He  d sided to take a look in side the deep dark spooky haunted house and inside was a ghost and he tride to goobbell me up so i ran away to a fun fair Damien  was stiking up for me and he said I will never leave you because you my best  mate so of me and Damien   went when we got there Damian used a rifle to kill the monster  and when he went to sleep another monster came.

to be condenuded

bailey wc

October 9th, 2014 | Posted by baileyoak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

One day me Seb , Ryan,Deacon  and Damien   was walking in the woods blind and when we was walking a monster came so we went home to get a sniper  a knife and a shotgun but when we was fighting the monster it was a bit unlukuey     but Finley we kild it and suddenly we was able to see again  so we went to CFC for a chat and a cheese burger and cundey fried chicken and after that  we all went home to play on black ops 2 and I shot seb with a sniper and a shotgun but my teem won the end

Baileywc

October 2nd, 2014 | Posted by baileyoak12 in 100 Word | Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

One day my mum said do you want to go to legoland and I said”yes I will love it” so when we got there  as I looked around the bend I saw jack and Isaac  on the rocking ship I said ” shall we go on the ghost train  jack and Isaac said ” yes please  can we can we ” and I said” yes I suppose so ” yes I cant blleeve   we are going on the most darkest ride ever made   what  definitely NOT GOING ON THAT RIDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ok then me and jack will go and go on the firing one but  we hade to wate for a long time the end

Bailey

June 6th, 2014 | Posted by baileyoak12 in Horror stories - (0 Comments)

chapter1
One day in the graveyard, there was Charlie the vampire. Riley the ghost and Isaac the zombie and they were, made out of custard. It tastes like spiders guts. Riley got captured by the fart police but luckily he escaped and he was safe and they went home. Suddenly we heard a noise and the stars was cracking . Riley is a bad and a good ghost. He’s bad at night and good at day. He makes a big hole in the ground, that’s how bad he is and the ghost was very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very sick And he ran to the shop to rob some sweets and when he got home he ate all of the sweets but just then the door bell rang and it was a group of strangers .

chapter2
The floor was SPLIT. One day in the graveyard the grand pink gorilla laughed because someone told him a joke and the joke was funny but he had other things to do than listening to jokes he had to drive to London because he had to deliver some cars and trains because there was no veacels around. He set off on his journey, but on his way back he crashed into another car. The ambulance came and took him too the hospital.

capter 3
No one came to visit him at the hWhen he opened the door all he could see was Walter and a storm was on its way but it. Went heavy it was strong !!!!!!! and it past away and then it was pes full but strangers came because they thort we atoll some thing but we haven’t stoll enthing rit I’m going to report your to the police and your be in court for ever and your never ever coming out and don’t slam the door slam ho ho ho ow no evel father christmas is coming to kill us aaaaaaaaaaa and after all that all your could see was blud. Hospital, it was very sad. When he opened the door all he could see was Walter and a storm was on its way but it. Went heavy it was strong !!!!!!! and it past away and then it was pes full but strangers came because they thort we atoll some thing but we haven’t stoll enthing rit I’m going to report your to the police and your be in court for ever and your never ever coming out and don’t slam the door slam ho ho ho ow no evel father christmas is coming to kill us aaaaaaaaaaa and after all that all your could see was blud. Jacks ideer was the fart police came with fart guns and shoots red fart and then more custard. zombies was pushing through the earth and then keane came to save the day. keane got a knife and keane use the knife to stab the custerd zombies. the custerd zombies trend into humans and the human said ” I hate custerd

Chapter 4
When he opened the door all he could see was Walter and a storm was on its way but it. Went heavy it was strong !!!!!!! and it past away and then it was pes full but strangers came because they thort we atoll some thing but we haven’t stoll enthing rit I’m going to report your to the police and your be in court for ever and your never ever coming out and don’t slam the door slam ho ho ho ow no evel father christmas is coming to kill us aaaaaaaaaaa and after all that all your could see was blud. ALL you could see was blood and the person got diary because he had bad luck. The others escaped. they hid in the school hel never find us here wispered riley . they looket at each other and decided to come up with a plan to rescue bailey they wished meeting were held acros the contry to find an answer but they i have an idea gasped jack

Baileys horror story

June 5th, 2014 | Posted by baileyoak12 in Horror stories - (0 Comments)

chapter1 

One day in the graveyard,  there was Charlie the vampire. Riley the ghost and Isaac the zombie and they were,  made out of custard. It tastes like spiders guts. Riley got captured  by   the fart police  but luckily he escaped and he was safe  and  they went home. Suddenly we heard a noise and the stars was cracking . Riley is a bad and a good ghost. He’s bad at night and good at day. He makes a big hole in the ground, that’s how bad he is and the ghost was very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very sick And he ran to the shop to rob some sweets and when he got home he ate all of the sweets but just then the door bell rang and it was a group of strangers .

chapter2   

The floor was SPLIT. One day in the graveyard the grand pink gorilla  laughed because  someone told him a joke and the joke was funny  but he had other things to do than listening to jokes  he had to drive to London because he had to deliver some cars and trains because there was no veacels around. He set off on his journey, but on his way back he crashed into another car. The ambulance came and took him too the hospital.

capter 3

No one came to visit him at the hWhen he opened the door all he could see was Walter and a storm was on its way but it. Went heavy it was strong !!!!!!! and it past away and then it was pes full but strangers came because they thort we atoll some thing but we haven’t stoll enthing rit I’m going to report your to the police and your be in court for ever and your never ever coming out and don’t slam the door slam ho ho ho ow no evel father christmas is coming to kill us aaaaaaaaaaa and after all that all your could see was blud. Hospital, it was very sad.  When he opened the door all he could see was Walter and a storm was on its way but it. Went heavy it was strong !!!!!!! and it past away and then it was pes full but strangers came because they thort we atoll some thing but we haven’t stoll enthing rit I’m going to report your to the police and your be in court for ever and your never ever coming out and don’t slam the door slam ho ho ho ow no evel father christmas is coming to kill us aaaaaaaaaaa and after all that all your could see was blud. Jacks ideer was the fart police came with fart guns and shoots red fart and then more custard. zombies was pushing through the earth and then keane came to save the day. keane got a knife and keane use the knife to stab the custerd zombies. the custerd zombies trend into humans and the human said ” I hate custerd 

Chapter 4

When he opened the door all he could see was Walter and a storm was on its way but it. Went heavy it was strong !!!!!!! and it past away and then it was pes full but strangers came because they thort we atoll some thing but we haven’t stoll enthing rit I’m going to report your to the police and your be in court for ever and your never ever coming out and don’t slam the door slam ho ho ho ow no evel father christmas is coming to kill us aaaaaaaaaaa and after all that all your could see was blud. ALL you could see was blood    and the person got  diary because he had bad luck. The  others escaped. they hid in the school hel never  find us here wispered  riley . they  looket at each other and decided  to come up with a plan  to rescue bailey they wished  meeting were held acros  the contry  to find an answer  but they  i have an idea  gasped  jack

chapter1 

chapter2   

capter 3

Chapter 4

Baileys 6 chapter

February 24th, 2014 | Posted by baileyoak12 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

Jacks ideer was the fart police came with fart guns and shoots red fart and then more custard. zombies was pushing through the earth and then keane came to save the day. keane got a knife and keane use the knife to stab the custerd zombies. the custerd zombies trend into humans and the human said ” I hate custerd .

baileys horrer story chapter 5

February 10th, 2014 | Posted by baileyoak12 in 100 Word | Horror stories - (1 Comments)

ALL you could see was blood    and the person got  diary because he had bad luck. The  others escaped. they hid in the school hel never  find us here wispered  riley . they  looket at each other and decided  to come up with a plan  to rescue bailey they wished  meeting were held acros  the contry  to find an answer  but they  i have an idea  gasped  jack

Bailey horror story

February 3rd, 2014 | Posted by baileyoak12 in 100 Word | Horror stories - (2 Comments)

When he opened the door all he could see was Walter and a storm was on its way but it. Went heavy it was strong !!!!!!! and it past away and then it was pes full but strangers came because they thort we atoll some thing but we haven’t stoll enthing rit I’m going to report your to the police and your be in court for ever and your never ever coming out and don’t slam the door slam ho ho ho ow no evel father christmas is coming to kill us aaaaaaaaaaa and after all that all your could see was blud.

baileys horrer story chapter 3

January 27th, 2014 | Posted by baileyoak12 in 100 Word | Horror stories - (5 Comments)

one day in the graveyard the grand pink gorilla  laughed because  some whon told him a jock     and the jock was funny  but he had over things to do than lising to jock  he hat to drive to London because he hat to dliver some cars and trains because there was no veacels around. He set off on his journey, but on his way back he crashed into another car. The ambulance came and took him too the hospital.
No one came to visit him at the hospital, it was very sad.    

Hirer sto Baileys

January 20th, 2014 | Posted by baileyoak12 in 100 Word | Horror stories - (6 Comments)

Riley is a bad and a good ghost he’s bad at night and good at day he makes a big hole in the ground that’s how bad he is and the ghost was very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very sick And he ran to the shop to Robbed some sweets and when he got home he eat all of the sweets but just theme the door bell rang and it was grope of strgers .

bailey/s horrer story chapter one

January 13th, 2014 | Posted by baileyoak12 in 100 Word | Homework - (4 Comments)

One day in the graveyard  there was charily the vampire Riley the ghost and Isaac the zombie and they were  made out of custard and it  tastes like spiders guts . Riley got captured  by   the fart police  but luckily he escaped and he was safe  and  they went home and soundly we herd a noise the stars was CRACKED   the floor was SPLIT.

bailey/s wc

December 10th, 2013 | Posted by baileyoak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

one day my sister painted a picture  for my mum and when she  saw  it she loved it so she painted an over  picture  for my mum this  time  she  adrord it   so we cept on  making  pictures and the next day my mum kept on making me pictures  and  I said how did you make such a love picture  so I went on a date  with my mum and I said I love you and my mum said I love you to   but I just ran away  so I dont  love her ene more so ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

bailey100word gallenge

December 2nd, 2013 | Posted by baileyoak12 in 100 Word - (1 Comments)

one day in a sckre hounded grave yard  there was a  loud noise  but it sounded like a ghost but then the noise stopped so  me Riley  and Isaac  went to catch  the ghost but  bfor we can catch the ghost we hat to go and get some armer but we left the keys but when we got there  they wernt there. do you know where the  keys are ?one day me and Riley and Isaac went to catch the ghost again and this time  we was luke because  we catch it hurray  but where  was the keys but finley they apperd so we had a selabrashon party because we catch  the ghost.

bailey 100 word challenge

November 25th, 2013 | Posted by baileyoak12 in 100 Word - (4 Comments)

one day an old man said whey are there 189 fart police  in the window  and on the roof  and all the fart police said your  court red handed robbers and the robbers are jack and Riley and me  and  Oscar   but we qikley  ran home to are bace  bfor he got us.  one day I saw a ulge  man wallking down the stret  to the pub  to  have some lager  because  he wants to get drunck  and he wants to be doge  but when he got back he fanted   because  he got drunk and he was doge.  one day the old man was sick  I looked after him and the next day I tooket the man to a football mach.

bailey/s 100 word chalin

November 18th, 2013 | Posted by baileyoak12 in 100 Word - (3 Comments)

one  day I was on a priret ship and  I saw a letter in a bottle  and it said bailey ples kill one day I saw a bottle becasue  I was on a ship. one day I sended a meesig to jack saing yur my mate. one day I was at jacks parte but when I got back  I  went trikling treting  and ti was spooke. one day me jack and riley and Issac   went ghost hunting to cach some ghost.  one day I went to a nover parte and it was jacks parte and when I got back my mum went on wei parte.

bailey`s 100 wc

November 11th, 2013 | Posted by baileyoak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

one day I was lookeng fored  for the popes to come round  but they  dident  becasue  ti was nele home time .  one day  I went to the shop to buy some flowes  for my fris because hey rele look after me because   thy like me.  one day I was sick but all my frins  came to look after me.  one day when my frins  was sick I went to look after  and I bort  som flowas for them because I like them. one day  I was sick again  they looket after me again.  one day  I went  to pick  some fowes.

bailey100wordchallinge

November 4th, 2013 | Posted by baileyoak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

one day I was walking in a forist there was a car driving in the forist it was a bit wird . one day I went to my frens house to play and have tea  becasue I hvnut gon to my frens house foe a will so thats why I am going to go to my frens house for a sleep over. one day I was a zonbe  when my frens saw me ther were sckerd. it was the day of the slep over and I was sckerd so I ran home and the next moring i invitet my frenf over for a slep over

bailey100

October 23rd, 2013 | Posted by baileyoak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

one day I was wallking out for a bit with Isaac  and suddenly a storm came so we ran home becasue we didn `t wont to get wet but when we got home it waS GENDING  darker and darker so we got into bed and went to sleep. one day me Isaac and riley went ghost hunting. one day  me riley  and Issac went bolling but when we all had go  and it came back to me again a ghost came in the bolling alle and we all ran home quickly and when the ghost came in we all killd it.

100word Bailey

October 7th, 2013 | Posted by baileyoak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

one day I saw a hot air balloon and as I looked up I saw it was fling down so I qikle mooed and when I looked at it I was surprised to see it . one day I got to have a ride in the hot air balloon after the porsen hoo floo the hot air balloon he invited me to a tae parte  and we chated some more abote when I had a ride in the hot air balloon. one day I invited him to come over and he had tea  at my house and when he  left I said bie  bie and thene he left.

Bailey100wc week5

September 30th, 2013 | Posted by baileyoak12 in 100 Word - (5 Comments)

one day I saw a funny orange tortoise walking on a funny waved pavement trying to cross the road but he cant so I helped him. the tortoise was vere happy so he invited me for a tea parte at his house and we chated some more abote  when I hallped him.one day I falt sick so he came and looked after me and gaved me flows cus he reele liked me. one day HE was sick so I looked after him andgavev him flows. we was best frens for ever and where ever we went he wood come with me and look after me.

bailey 100 word challenge

September 9th, 2013 | Posted by baileyoak12 in 100 Word - (1 Comments)

one sunny day a boy went fishing he waited for a fish to come and when a fish came when he pulled up a fish it wanst a fish it was a worm eating fish. HE has got a new rod and it is better at caching fish . IN a hour he tried again but no luck and he tried again and again and then he gave up but when he left he herd a noise he went back to lake a fish jump out of lake and finle he hade fish for tea when he got back he eat the fish for his tea from bailey.

Bailey my first week back

September 6th, 2013 | Posted by baileyoak12 in School News - (0 Comments)

I have enjoyed my first week back doing maths. from Bailey.

baleys first week back at school!

%d bloggers like this: