Author Archives: caitlinoak12

caitlins 100 word

January 14th, 2015 | Posted by caitlinoak12 in Uncategorized - (1 Comments)

Excitedly on Tuesday my best friend Kelsey was coming round.Then finally Kelsey arrived at my house because we have only just had are dining room light changed me and Kelsey went in the dining room we turned the light on and then we both said to each other “that lights to bright.”Then me and Kelsey was so so surprised when nice thick snow came flying out of the sky it was so pretty.Me and Kelsey quickly rushed to put our shoes on then we ran out the door and started laughing and smiling at each other we built a snowman and had a snow ball fight it was the best day ever.

caitlin 100wc

January 5th, 2015 | Posted by caitlinoak12 in Uncategorized - (1 Comments)

As he started they all started to walk, when they finally reached the woods they took the wrong turning and they ended up going on a track they have never been on before. There was long grass, stinging nettles and even little brooks. So we all had to jump over the brook, it was small and there was a really wet slippery log and we held hands and we got across all the brooks. They realised they got a bit lost then they saw the main track again so they had a really long walk it was so so fun.

caitlins100wc

November 24th, 2014 | Posted by caitlinoak12 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

One very long cold day, I went to the forest and all I heard was
the nature rattling and the leaves rustled.All I could smell was the fresh air it was so nice. As she walked along she saw a red,orange and purple leaf. She picked it up and took it home for her brother she went to her brother and said I picked this leaf for you because your doing a leaf collection he tipped his leaves out and he had over one hundred they was so colourful he said thank you sister he told mum how nice his sister was.

THE END

caitlins100wc

November 17th, 2014 | Posted by caitlinoak12 in Uncategorized - (3 Comments)

He was shocked to find,inside the bag was a robot small zebra he was so surprised. Cheekily, he took the small robot zebra,and chucked him out side in the dark.Scared,shocked,confused,when he saw the little zebra running across the dark scary road.
then he ran after the zebra feeling so sad he said to his self “I wish I dint through the little zebra out”he was crying with laughter.He gave the zebra a big cuddle the zebra done a little grin at the man because the man was happy the Zoo’z jungles and forests
came back he was very very happy.

caitlins 100 word

November 10th, 2014 | Posted by caitlinoak12 in 100 Word | Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

One cold freezing night,I looked out my bedroom window and it was snowing.I went down stairs to ask my mum if I could go out side,she said “yes” “but remember put your coat,gloves,scarf and hat so your be all rapped up” “OK” I said I went out side.We built a snowman and luckily I remembered to to get a carrot for the snowman nose.I found a few stones to be its button then I had a knock on my door and it was Kelsey wondering if she could help me build a snowman so she did Kelsey found sticks for the arms then we was all done so i went in and me and Kelsey had a hot chocolate and a biscuit.

Caitlins100wc horror story

October 20th, 2014 | Posted by caitlinoak12 in Uncategorized - (2 Comments)

One spooky night,I went for a walk in the forest, it was very dark and horrible.I saw a spooky ghost in between too trees and it kept staring at me his eyes, followed me and it began to get very scary.Then he began to start punching the tree and then finally it fell down on him I thought he would of died but he dint.His powers were to good he punched a hole in the tree, he climbed out it was Halloween as well, so it just kept getting spookier and spookier it was a horrible night.

to be CONTINUED

Caitlin’s100wc

June 23rd, 2014 | Posted by caitlinoak12 in 100 Word - (1 Comments)

When I went to the shop,there was a park there mum and dad said “go and play in the park” I said “no it’s far to hot for that but instead can u get me a drink of water”yes ok I suppose it is far to hot isn’t it”.so anyway we went to the cafe and got us all a drink of water and all a piece of cake.After that we went to the out door pool and we got in it it was boiling where it’s been far to hot when he got in it he had a big splash.

Caitlin’s 100wc

June 20th, 2014 | Posted by caitlinoak12 in 100 Word - (2 Comments)

When I went to bristol I watched a football match and I saw Brazil playing and someone asked “what’s happening” but that’s what happened in Brazil when they play a match against England Columbia and Spain and at the end Brazil one and we all left and started cheering they was all wearing England hair bands Brazil hair bands and Spain hair band it was funny when someone fell asleep on the benches he was called max when they got home they started to watch it on telly as well because they was that exited that they watched it live.

Caitlin’s 100 wc

June 9th, 2014 | Posted by caitlinoak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

One long day after work I saw,a big cream egg on my kitchen side when I had one bite in to it and a load of toy men came out of it and I was so scared because I wondered how it got in the cream egg so maybe they just was in the cream egg as a toy a bit like a kinder egg they have toys inside so it might be the same as a cream egging was so funny as my aunty came through the door she said “whats that smell” I said “it’s a cream egg”.

Caitlin the scary shed

June 5th, 2014 | Posted by caitlinoak12 in Horror doll - (0 Comments)

Chapter 1
One dark night there was a dark dark Street and there was a ghost and know one knew that he was there. The ghost thought the bowl of red custard was his so he thought shall I tasted taste it??? The ghost said “RGHH”!!!! But in the dark dark street there was red custard that tasted like blood and it looked like blood as well. that’s horrible not just horrible horrid horrible!!!The ghost even thought it tasted like blood he thought it looked like blood and he said “that’s my style it red its horrid and frightening just like me he said happily.

Chapter 2
One day there was a lovely happy family and they were called Claire, Neil and Isabella. Isabella was a new born baby and Claire was the mum and Neil was the dad.Claire,Neil and Isabella are the nicest family in town. Claire, Neil and Isabella went for a walk through town and they saw a red shed that at first looked normal. The shiny red shed had a funny shadow in it that they had never seen before. It had a pair of sparkly pink shoes in it and Claire thought they was quite nice. She was looking for them all morning and they all decided to go back home.But when they went back past the red shed they looked in the window and there was a really big reflection, the pink shoes were gone and they really was scared because there might of been a ghost and Claire,Neil and Isabella were all scared of ghost. They all ran back home with Isabella in her pushchair her mum and dad running

Chapter 3

When they got back from their walk they saw a grand pink gorilla bicycle which made a laughing noise . The happy family said how can the bicycle laugh because it’s only a bike. The mum said “we should investigate the pink shoes because they have gone”??? So they went into the shed to have a look for them. They looked behind the bin then in the bin and out came a little rat that looked like a tiny gorilla. The rat could speak and the family said have you been here all the time???asked was who stole the pink shoes?that the family think was there a ghost or not in the shed.
Chapter 4

They were so scared because the pink shoes have gone but all the family could see was shiny water in Isabella’s eyes. she was crying where she was so scared. All of the water was over her face it was the most water on her face. The mum and dad said” it was water on her face” but it was tears. suddenly lots and lots of trees flew up into the world and it had load, loads and loads of spooky stuff was on the tree and there was some apple’s on it so the gorilla picked one and bit into it and it was so hard his tooth fell out Aaaaaah!!!! screamed the gorilla.

Chapter 5

The whole family was having a meeting and it was across the country to find a answer because they wanted to know if there was a ghost or not because the family was bursting to know.There faces were going bright red because they really wanted to know. The meeting was all the way in Egypt they had to go on a plane just for a meeting to Egypt and they got on the plane. The driver said, “can I see your passport”??? and they said, “OHNO!!” they forgot there passport they screamed they needed to go all the way back to there house and at the moment they where in London.

Chapter 6
So when they got back to there house they got there passport and drove of In there black Peugeot 308 the whole family Claire, Neil and Isabella stopped at Asda and got a bar of chocolate for on the way and Isabella had a bottle of milk because she’s to young for chocolate because she’s only like 15 months old

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Caitlin’s 100 word

June 4th, 2014 | Posted by caitlinoak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

One COLD morning I went to the forest,I saw a BLACK GATEWAY as I walked through i saw my FRIENDS Mia,Kelsey,Chloe and grace.So we all met in the forest and went to the park, we went on the swings ,slide spiny stuff and a curly slide. As we walked back through the forest,we saw a wild boar it had beady eyes and it kept on howling at us so we all said to each other “we need to run help help ahhhhhh” so we ran and ran all the way home , First we took Kelsey home because it was closest ,second we took caitlin home then grace then Chloe then Mia and then we all started RUNNING round the place in are garden.

Caitlin’s 100wc

May 27th, 2014 | Posted by caitlinoak12 in 100 Word - (3 Comments)

one day I went on holiday to Weston in my camper.When I went to the town and we went in to tesco,I got lost so I dint know where to go so I said “but where could I go”and then Lola started calling me saying “Caitlin Caitlin!!!!” So then she found me and we went round and round the shop and when I was coming back from weather spoones my dad and grandad brought a big chocolate cake with all soughts of stuff on top and they also bought a big box of ice cream and we got back me and Lola went to my Nan’s camper and had lots of cake and ice cream.

Caitlin’s 100wc

May 12th, 2014 | Posted by caitlinoak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

This weekend I went away in our camper.We walked to crowcombe train station and we went on the steam train from crowcombe to Minehead.When the ticket person came round my mum lost the ticket but they found it at crowcombe so we was ok.There was lots of people from different places on the train and some of the words sounded like a foreign language.When we got to Minehead we went round town and went to the chipshop and saw the beach and the tide was in.On the train back me and Lola and holly had our tickets stamped.We had lots of fun.

Caitlin’s 100 word

May 5th, 2014 | Posted by caitlinoak12 in 100 Word - (1 Comments)

One day I went to the toy shop in Gloucester and because it was such a sunny day a bee flew into the shop and because he led down on the floor a person stamped on him.Well he was right by a little boy called Max he was playing with he was playing with to dolls a box with some stuff in it and he thought the bee was a toy but he touched his stinger well he was dead but he dint know it was real so when he touched his stinger his stinger was still the re so he got stung and went and told his mum and dad

Caitlin’s 100 word

April 27th, 2014 | Posted by caitlinoak12 in 100 Word - (9 Comments)

When I went on holiday to brean I wanted a muffin but mum said no and when I opened the cupboard door I saw there was none left and mum said “there is some you just need to look harder and then I found some and when I asked her again she said yes I was so I was so glade I ate it outside on a walk and we walked around the lake and we went to the park the shop we went every where. When we got back to the camper we had a three games of dominos.

Caitlin’s Easter 100word

April 20th, 2014 | Posted by caitlinoak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

On Easter Sunday we had a Easter egg hunt,mum and dad hid the eggs me Lola and Holly had to find them. One of mine was under the barbecue, one was in the bamboo and I couldn’t find the last egg but in the end I finally found it. It was in a tree far far down so know one could see it.I had three Easter eggs to find, Lola had three to find, holly had two to find.In total I had eleven eggs Lola had ten eggs holly had seven this after noon we are sitting down and watching a film and eating are eggs.

Caitlin’s 100 word

March 30th, 2014 | Posted by caitlinoak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

I had to go to my Nan’s for tea but I was really board so I asked my mum “can I go up the park for a little while but I thought I would have enough time to go to the shops on the way home but then my mum rang me to say where leaving now where are you? I’m at the shops I’ll be home soon.when I got home nan rang to say that she had to go to a meeting at work so all along I had enough time to go to the shops and stay up the park for a bit longer.

Caitlin’s 100 word

March 23rd, 2014 | Posted by caitlinoak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

One day I went to the zoo and I went to the zoo at night and there was lots and lots of night zoo keepers I said to my mum “I would like to be a night zoo keeper because I love animals like tigers lions pigs sheep and zebras there’s loads mor but it would take forever to explain all of the animals” mum said “maybe when your older””ok” so when I was 27.I went to collage because I was a bit older I asked them if I could practice being a night zoo keeper so i practiced and practiced and practiced. So I went to work at the night zoo keeper because they said I’m ready to work there

Caitlin’s 100 word

March 16th, 2014 | Posted by caitlinoak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

One day I saw a kite up in the sky and I said to my dad “look up there can u see that kite” “oh yes it huge”he calmly said.It was red orange and blue and we haven’t saw a huge kite ever it was nearly as big as a Air ballon so I asked the little girl called Lilly “where did you get that huge kite from???”she said “I got it from the air ballon festival”so I went to the air ballon festival because it’s always on on the 16th of March and it’s the 16th of March today so we went there and got me a huge kite But my colour of the kite was purple red and pink.

Caitlin’s 100 word

March 11th, 2014 | Posted by caitlinoak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

One day when me and  Mia went to the park  Mia found a bottle on the floor so she ran over to the bottle and when she opened the lid there was a tiny little map to the swings which me and Mia thought was a bit silly because we was at the park and  we could see the swings because we was standing right next to the swings because that was where we found the map so what’s the point of doing a map it’s just the stupidest thing iv’e ever saw the it said on the map from kira and she was only five but i still thin it was really silly

caitlin chapter 6 horror story

February 24th, 2014 | Posted by caitlinoak12 in 100 Word | Horror doll - (2 Comments)

When they got back to there house to get there passport and they kept saying “they was pushing through the world “because they kept having to go back and forward. They got there passport.They looked at it there was bright red blood. They ran to the kitchen and freaked out  Aaaaaaaah!!!!!! screamed the family.When there was bright red blood they started bleeding  so they got straight in the   car and the mum said “why are we getting in the car “” because we’ve got to get to the  court to talk about the bright red blood on  our  passport  so they had a good chat about that and they said they will try and sort it out as soon as we can 

the end

caitlin horror story

February 10th, 2014 | Posted by caitlinoak12 in 100 Word | Horror stories - (3 Comments)

The whole family was having a meeting and it was across the country to find a answer because they wanted to know if there was a ghost or not because  the family was bursting to know.There faces  were  going bright red because they really wanted to know. The meeting was all the way in Egypt they had to go on a plane just for a meeting to Egypt and they got on the plane. The driver said, “can  I see your passport”??? and  they said, “OHNO!!” they forgot  there passport they screamed  they needed to go all the way back to there house and at the moment they were in London. 

Caitlin Awongalema story the three thirsty animals

February 7th, 2014 | Posted by caitlinoak12 in Awongaleema stories - (0 Comments)

One scolding hot morning the sun was rising and its light shone brightly onto Buckingham palace. There stood three animals looking   extremely thirsty, first was snorer the pig he was called Snorter because he was forever snoring loudly. Second,   was the giraffe   and he  was called longey    and he was called longey  because he can reach all sorts of stuff. The third animal was the elephant and he liked his trunk so he can dig up his food and his name was trunker. As  all  three animals  were stood in BuckinghamPalace. They need a shiny diamond  so they can see the queen to polish her sparkly  crown. We need to go to the forest where the diamond is hanging of the branch.  The pig is going first because he is the fastest he needs to go to the magical diamond tree and it’s abundant with  diamonds on it and  Snorter  said how do I get a shiny diamond off it?  But suddenly he stood under the tree and suddenly came down lots of  diamonds  so he grabbed one and went back he saw allot of birds but then he saw his best friend  Roger and they chattered and chattered and chattered  and he had his diamond in his hooves and then he dropped it into allot of grass. But when he got back to his friends his happiness started to deteriorate    he was very sad. He told his friends that he lost the diamond but   Snorter said one of you can go because I lost it.   So  Snorter   said “who is  the next fasted? The elephant said “I am” so he set of to the forest and he saw allot palaces and saw princess Kate until he got to the forest and he said “oh!” There’s the magical diamond tree   and he got one shiny diamond and set back but he thought he’s a bit tiered so he led under a tree and put the diamond by the side of him and then had a sleep and when he  woke up. He set of with out the diamond and he got back and  said” I’m so sorry I forgot to bring the diamond back.” So the giraffe said” ill have to go” of he went past allot of palaces until he got to the forest and saw the diamond tree grabbed one and set straight of until he got back and he  said” I’ve  got the diamond.” so they put the diamond into the door and they saw the queen and polished her crown.

The end

By Caitlin

Caitlin100wc chapter4

February 3rd, 2014 | Posted by caitlinoak12 in 100 Word | Horror stories - (2 Comments)

They were  so scared but all the family could see was shiny water in  Isabella’s eyes. she was crying where she was so scared.All of the water was over her face it was the most  water on her face.The mum and dad said” it was water on her face” but it was tears.suddenly lots and lots of trees flew up into the world  and it had load,loads and loads of spooky stuff was on the tree  and there was some apple’s on it so the gorilla picked one and bit into it and it was so hard  his tooth fell out Aaaaaah screamed the gorilla.

to be continued

caitlin’s horror story chapter 3

January 27th, 2014 | Posted by caitlinoak12 in 100 Word | Horror stories - (2 Comments)

When they got  back from there walk  they saw a  grand pink  gorilla bicycle  laughed.the happy family said how can the bicycle laugh because it’s only a bike.The mum said “we should investigate the pink shoes have gone”???  So  they went into the shed  so they could have a look  for them.They looked behind the bin then in the bin and out came a little rat  that looked like a tiny gorilla. the gorilla could  speak and the family said  family said  have you been here all the time. they aid was it you who stole the pink shoes he said  “no”that made the family think was there a ghost or not dn dn dn 

to be continued

Caitlinswc chapter 2 horror story

January 20th, 2014 | Posted by caitlinoak12 in 100 Word | Horror stories - (7 Comments)

One day there was a lovely happy family and hey were called Claire Neil and Isabella  and Isabella was a  new born baby and  Claire is the mum and Neil is the dad.Claire,Neil and Isabella are the nicest family in town. Claire,Neil and Isabella went for a walk through town and they saw a red shed that looked normal. The red shed had a funny shadow in it that they had never saw before. It had a pair  of pink shoes in it and Claire thought they was quite nice and she was looking for them all morning and they all decided to go back home but when they went past the red shed they looked in the window and there was a really big reflection and the pink shoes were gone and they really was scared then because there might of been a ghost and Claire,Neil and Isabella were all scared of ghost.     

%d bloggers like this: