Author Archives: archieoak14

archies 100 word

January 14th, 2015 | Posted by archieoak14 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

Early morning I got up at 6.00 clock and I had my chocolate calender and It was Christmas eve and I was so existed. I went on my ps4 all day and it got to night time so I went to bed. when I got up I ran down stairs and the …the light was so bright so I jumped  on him and he got and then we played in till my mum and dad got up and when they got up we opened my presents and I got things so them  I played on them all day. THE END to be continued…….

archie100wc

November 24th, 2014 | Posted by archieoak14 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

There was a boy running in the forest and was hiding but as the leaves were rustling they found him and took him away to a house. He ran away and went back to his house and played all day.When I had to get up I played intill it was time to play football for Ross. We won three two and I scored the first goal! After that I went to Aaron house and played on the ps3 on minecraft,gta and fifa 15. So we were on it for a hours in till I went home and went to bed that is my story. The end.

archie 100 word 12

November 17th, 2014 | Posted by archieoak14 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

He was shocked to find the first bit of grass ever so he planted it. Cheekily he said to the robot that i found the first grass ever and he checked on it 2 hours a go and it still hasent grone. black,dark,scarey, there is no light outside and grass, sun,moon,trees and live.there is no electric so all he can do is make robots like he has he has made 54 robots and they all walk around the house to gard the house so this is in 1986 threre was a big fire here and all the people died but he is the one how diddnt died.

Archie 100wc horror of death

October 20th, 2014 | Posted by archieoak14 in Uncategorized - (1 Comments)

In one big forest a boy was by his self walking in the forest. He was scared. He was walking throw leaves, every time he took a step he stopped to look around to see if anyone is following him he carried on walking in till a bush moved and he tort in his head he is being followed.so he sore a statue and a man walked past and the boy said what is that statue and the man said” it is there because some one got killed there so he carried on and he saw a massive castle.

100 wc Archie

October 9th, 2014 | Posted by archieoak14 in 100 Word - (3 Comments)

One day in the forest I was being chased by a man. so they gave a invisible potion. so I thought it was a health potion so I ate it so. suddenly I was able to see again so I ran and hid in a garage. I ran away and then I played on my ps4 on fifa 15 and I won my match 5 3 so I went to the park and played football so I went to school and scored a amazing goal and we won 9 6. The next day I had to go to football and it was a cup match so it was inportent and we won 5 3.

100wc Archie

October 2nd, 2014 | Posted by archieoak14 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

As I looked around and saw a massive ALIEN!!. The Alien was friendly so I played with him he had special abilities so he can go invisible. He went to the police station and got lots of police on him but they can’t see the alien. He was not found so now he’s on TV hi is wanted now “are you on” yes I am” at ten a clock hi had a heart a tack so he rushed to Hospital. later that day they had to pay 20 thousand $ so now there all pore they lived on the road for 9 months. THE END

archie wc

June 9th, 2014 | Posted by archieoak14 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

One day in a little house called the old inn. There were 21 people living in there and they saw a big cream egg. They all went to check it out and it was dripping out egg so the man had a mouth full of it and he said its nice so he called all the people and they started to eat all of it. So they ate and ate until they all felt sick and one had been sick so all the rest were sick to. The smell was really strong. But the people still really liked giant cream eggs and chocolate things.

Archie’s horror story

June 5th, 2014 | Posted by archieoak14 in Horror stories - (0 Comments)

CHAPTER 1
One day in the spooky graveyard there was a strong man called Aaron and Aaron was playing in the park and he sore GATE OF HELL. Aaron went and said there are spooky trees moving and the smoke said ONE DAY ILL KILL YOU! The trees were moving the grass was shaking the floor was moving and i code see in the dissents a black huge house. and he sore custard so he eat is and he said i cant tell you i need to g to the house.

CHAPTER 2
One day in big reflection of the mirror and the door was slowly moving. The window was shaking and Toby,s eyes turn red.When Toby looks at the shed was shaking so then Toby went in the huge shed and he sore a fast thing went throe the shed to in the haunted house so Toby went in the house and it was a kid called Keane said to Toby don,t kill me said Keane so Toby said its okay I wont.Keane said sorry about that its okay said Toby said Whats that sound up stairs shshshsh said Toby lets go and check it out and then Keane shouted HELP.

CHAPTER 3
One day Keane shouted HELP!so Max ran up the stairs and Keane said to Max what is that under the bed and Keane said its pink said Keane so Toby got on a bicycle and he shouted GORILLA and I laughed of my bicycle and to landed in Keane,s bed room and there was a shadow fly across the room and then Toby ran down stairs.Max said what is happing said Max i just sore a shadow just went past the window ok said Max lets go and check it out and then Toby said no don,t and Max shouted theres a.

CHAPTER 4
There’s a scary zombie so from some how but all I could see was shiny water so i ran out side and jumped over lots of big walls and l could not see lots of walls and l some a man called Callum there’s a slimy zombie so the zombie shouted ill eat your old brain so he ran faster and l thought in my head I’m not going to de at this age so I’m running and one bobbed out 23456 bobbed out and there was a gooey zombie what jumped out of the green bush and a GAINT bobbed out and I ran a log way a way

CHAPTER 5
Naughty Max ran away and he said in his mind “that house must be haunted” and he said in this mind “meetings were held across the country to find the answer of how to stop the zombies” and l ran away. Come in come on and l saw it was Toby so max got in and said” lets go 120 mph Toby said ok” so they went in the loft and sore 17 popular guns so they ran down stairs and they shouted “what is that?!”

CHAPTER 6
And was a rock pushing through the earth. Aaron called the swat and then a tank went through the wall. The tank shot the wall over and the tank said “get in the tank and then we wont die” so we ran for it and the zombies were people now so the people who were zombies Toby Aaron and Max had to change our name. So Toby changed his name to Jake and Aaron changed his name to Robert and Max changed his name to Paul. The 27 years ago Toby lived in Brazil. Aaron lived in England. Max lived in Miami
The End
Chapter 6 new
That’s a Giant monster so all of us ran up stairs and Keane jumped on the Giant and got killed by the huge Giant monster. So Max “shouted NO!!!!!!!!!!!!” so Max cried all of them beast the monster and they lived happily ever after 3 years later.
Max climbed the biggest skyscraper in the world and Archie “said blue means glue and red means dead….

Archies story chapter 6

February 24th, 2014 | Posted by archieoak14 in 100 Word | Horror stories - (1 Comments)

The End

archie,s story chapter 5

February 10th, 2014 | Posted by archieoak14 in 100 Word | Horror stories - (3 Comments)

Max ran away and he said “in his mind that house must be haunted” and he said” in this mind meetings were held acrross the countrey to find the ansewer of how to stop the zombies” and i ran away come in come on and i sore it was toby so max got in and said” lets go 120 mph toby said ok” so they went in the loft and sore 17 guns so they ran down stairs and they said what is that.

archies awongalina story

February 7th, 2014 | Posted by archieoak14 in Awongaleema stories - (0 Comments)

The Awongalima

One day in the cold artic there was a huge tornado and all the food got lost but the problem it was freezing it was cold and the floor was plane ice. Over in a big igloo 4 animals went and the amazing a lion, pig, rat and a elephant. The lion was hairy but funny he was called Jack. The pig was fat and ugly he was called Jake The elephant was called Anna and she was slow. The rat was called Max he was fast, big and hairy.

Anna the elephant tummy grumbled im so hungry. Max the rat called out I knows he knew of a magic castle abundant with food and water ,the only problem was we needed a magic password to get in the lion said he knows a cave that has a password to get in the castle im going to the cave because i am the smallest said the small rat . so after the journey the rat found the magic password hidden in the back of the cave and ran back home. But on the way home found out about the magic password so I went home and I dropped the magic password and I said sorry .

Then the elephant went to the artic and he found it so he ran back home said look its here but there was nothing so he remembered that has was fighting a snake so he must of dropped it then and he said SORRY! And then the lion went and the lion went and he got in the cave and he shouted GET ME OUT OFF HERE so then was Riley scared so he took a deep breath and said BRING IT then he reached and got it. So he ran back but out off no were there was a rock what he tripped over and he said I’m okay said the lion so he ran back home and said and then he found out about 6he magic password and then he shouted WAT IT IS GONE so th4ey said there’s only person left and that’s the pig. The pig ran and found the magic cave and it was pitch black in there so he felt all the stuff in there and he found it so he ran home and said the password is 1234 so they ran to the place and there was lots off food in there happily ever after.

archie horror chapter 4

February 3rd, 2014 | Posted by archieoak14 in 100 Word | Horror stories - (1 Comments)

Theres a zombie so from some how but all i could see was water so i ran out side and jumped over lots of walls and i could not see lots of walls and i some a man called callum theres a zombie so the zombie shouted ill eat your brain so he ran faster and i thort in my head im not going to de at this age so im running and one bobed out 23456 bobed out and there was a zombie what jumped out of the green bush and a GAINT bobed out and i ran a log way a way

TO BE CONTINUED

Archies horror story part 3

January 27th, 2014 | Posted by archieoak14 in 100 Word | Horror stories - (9 Comments)

One day Keane shouted HELP!so Max ran up the stairs and Keane said to Max what is that under the bed and Keane said its pink said Keane so Toby got on a bicycle and he shouted GORILLA and I laughed of my bicycle and to landed in Keane,s bed room and there was a shadow fly across the room and then Toby ran down stairs.Max said what is happing said Max i just sore a shadow just went past the window ok said Max lets go and check it out and then Toby said no dont and Max shouted theres a.

horrer story chapter 2 Archie

January 20th, 2014 | Posted by archieoak14 in 100 Word | Horror stories - (1 Comments)

One day in reflection of the mirror and the door was moving.The window was shaking and Toby,s eyes turn red.When Toby looks at the shed was shaking so then Toby went in the shed and he sore a fast thing went throe the shed to in the house so Toby went in the house and it was a kid called Keane said to Toby don,t kill me said Keane so Toby said its okay I wont.Keane said sorry about that its okay said Toby said Whats that sound up stairs shshshsh said Toby lets go and check it out and then Keane shouted HELP.

horror story 100 wc archies

January 13th, 2014 | Posted by archieoak14 in 100 Word | Horror stories - (2 Comments)

One day in the spooky graveyard  there was  a strong man called Aaron and Aaron was playing in the park  and he sore GATE OF HELL.  Aaron went  and said there are spooky trees  moving and the  smoke said ONE DAY ILL KILL YOU! The trees were moving the grass was shaking the floor was moving and i code see in the dissents a black huge house. and he sore custard so he eat is and he said i cant tell you i need to g to the house.

Murder Archie 100wc

January 6th, 2014 | Posted by archieoak14 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

One day i went to sleep and i staid up all night so when i opened my  eyes i could not open my eyes so i  can stay in bed the hole day and the sun is     out so my mum and my dad got up and they were  just going to the shop so mum and said do you  like to stay here and i said yes so they went out and i slowly went down stairs and there was a sound and he went out side and there was a died goat in the swiming pool so he tried to phone but some one killed me

%d bloggers like this: