Author Archives: mollyhdrybrook14

molly 100 words

June 11th, 2015 | Posted by mollyhdrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

One day I woke up with my sister after 5 minutes we got ready to go to the park for a picnic. When we were ready we told mum and then we went. One the way  I got kidnapped we were so so so scared. All of a sudden I felt a

strong blow against me but it made my toung tingle and then I got supper powers  that made me as strong as could be so I snapped the bars of the cage. After I got out I got my sister out and we both ran as fast as we could to get back home. when we were home we went rushing to mum to tell her. she called the police and we were safe.

by molly h

molly H 100wc

January 14th, 2015 | Posted by mollyhdrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

Bright, sunny, sleepy, i woke up one and the light was so bright i hid underneath my bed cover it was a surprised to see my best friend i was so happy to see her i had not seen her for  sins 2014 i had missed her so so much. But after we had caught up with each other we realised that there was a little world right behind us so, we went to check it out in the world there was a load of really cue puppy dogs me and molly could not resist our self s from.

to be continued

Molly h 100 word challeng

January 5th, 2015 | Posted by mollyhdrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (4 Comments)

One new years eav every one was partying, then as the boy started  to danceas the boy started they all started like they always do.The little girl woke from her dream, she thought that all of it was real but as the day went on she got very scaird because what she dreamed of was all coming real.At the end of the day every one was partying then as the boy started to dance but she felt like she was in a dream again because as he started tarted the rest of them started.

then she woke up again so both of those days were all a dream it was like her worst night mare who nows what is happening…

(  :    by molly 🙂

Molly H 100wc

November 17th, 2014 | Posted by mollyhdrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (2 Comments)

…He was shocked to find the light of the world in the little tiny bag. Unusually the the man screamed his head of, and no longer did he have pitch black eyes because they  turned bright blue the lights shone like the beautiful glamours shiny stars in the pitch black sky. Terrified, shocked, surprised,the man looked in the bag one more time and smiled to his self,  he slowly and carefully put his hand in and pulled his hand straight back out. Every one thought the would do something bad but did he or did he not who knows…

by molly h

100 Wc by Molly h The scare

October 20th, 2014 | Posted by mollyhdrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (1 Comments)

One day I went out to have a picnic in the woods.All of a sudden a big ghostly nois came from behind the tree I went to see what it was.As I stepped closer and closer the sound got louder and louder I got so scared.But I did not go back to my mum I wanted to find out where the nois is coming from.I was about one meter away Thats when I got so scared that i nearly gave up but didn’t because I wanted my mum to be safe.I was just about a step away and then I …

Molly WC

October 9th, 2014 | Posted by mollyhdrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (1 Comments)

One morning I woke up and I could not see, I started to panic suddenly I was able to see again. I was so happy that that day because it was my birthday! I got lots of presents like a iPod, new cloths, lego and lots more. For my birthday party I had a joint party with my best friend Molly because her birthday was coming soon. My birthday party was a massive disco it was awesome, I nearly lost my breath because I was laughing so much. After a long exhausting   day  I fell fast asleep on my bed.

the end

&

Molly H’s 100 wc

October 2nd, 2014 | Posted by mollyhdrybrook14 in 100 Word | Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

One morning, as I looked around I thought to my self were am I, walked though the corridor and saw my mum, and that’s when I remembered, I was on a beatufull holiday at haven. I was in the most beatifull caravan ever,with clean bedrooms and kitchen and living rooms. Me my Mum, Aunty,brother’s, and cousin were in one caravan and my Uncle, Dad Nana, grandad,baby couisun, were in the other caravan. At about 9 am we went to a out door swimming pool it was so fun, then we went  to the indoor swimming pool it was much funer, then we went to a cafe for tea. It was about 2 pm so we went done to a arcade and went up stairs to the tiger club it was so fun we did games and watched therter shows.

the end

100wc Molly H

September 25th, 2014 | Posted by mollyhdrybrook14 in 100 Word - (1 Comments)

One morning I woke up and got ready for school but I forgot that I was going to a new school but then my mum reminded me that I  was going to Dry brook school and having school dinners. When I got to school Ii was so soft because I was a little  scared. But then someone told me that they had a pond and my friend had a joke with me and said “there’s a crocodile in the pond,”when it came to lunch I had my school dinners and there was no peppers  but for the little ones there was oranges .But  unfortionaly  it came to home time so I crossed the road and  went to my nannies house and my gramps drove me back home.

%d bloggers like this: