Author Archives: hopedrybrook14

hopes 100 word challenge

June 11th, 2015 | Posted by hopedrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

One day my friend Ellie came up my house and we had some sweets, we had chocolate buttons, american hard gums, milk duds and we had cookie dough milkshakes and skittle milkshakes.Also we done a toxic waste challenge they was so sour it made our tongues tingle.After we played a board game Ellies Favourite is elefun and monopoly mine are guess who and monopoly after we then had tea Ellie asked for chicken nuggets that’s our favourite then we had pudding I love cookie dough ice cream so that’s what I had Ellie had her favourite chocolate fudge cake after we went in my tent in the back garden and we gave Scamp Lucy and Daisy a cuddle by the time we had finished it was time for Ellie to go home so me and my dad took her home and she didn’t want to go home she loved my house.After we had taken her back me and my family sat down and watched some telly then me and my sister went to watch telly in bed we went to bed at 9 0 clock then we watched telly until 11 0 clock after that it was time to go to bed then my mum went to bed.WE HAD A GREAT DAY! THE END !

hopes 100wc

January 14th, 2015 | Posted by hopedrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (2 Comments)

One sunny morning i woke up and went down stairs,i walked into the living room and the light was so bright it nearly blinded me.When i finished my breakfast i went upstairs to get changed,because i was going to meet my friend Bethany with my mum.We went to the park and we went to have a meal Bethany said “where shall we go for dinner,” “i said lets go to McDonald.” She shouted “i love McDonald!” So in he end we went we took are mums and when we had finished we went back to Bethany’s house to play.We had an amazing time we went to take her dg for a walk and when it was time for me to go home she dropped me and my mum off.

hopes 100wc

January 5th, 2015 | Posted by hopedrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

One day a boy called Jake woke up on Christmas morning , he didn’t want to open his presents he was waiting to give his mum and dad theirs.But as he started they called him to ask where he was going.His parents let him go up stairs he come down with a large box for each of them , they opened it to see an amazing little puppy.The mum had a girl and the dad had a boy they took them for a walk and they were so good they got a treat.They bought them a lovely bed each and all they need to be healthy they also got some goodies.

The scare by hope

October 20th, 2014 | Posted by hopedrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

One day I was walking in the woods then all of a sudden there was a spooky sound.As I was walking straight ahead I saw a big black thing.I didn’t know what it was so I walked the other way then when I was walking the other way the black thing appeared again.So I Just walked home when I got back the time was very late so I had to go to bed. When I woke up in the morning I went to the woods again for a walk this time I didn’t see the big black thing but just as I walked on the black thing appeared …

Hope

October 9th, 2014 | Posted by hopedrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (4 Comments)

One day something terrible happened.A young girl called Megan went blind she got rushed to hospital after a terrible accident.I went to visit her and said “I’ll phone Bethany to come and look after you because I’ve got to go home.”She said “ok that’s fine”so I called Bethany “she said she’ll come as soon as soon as she can.”So I went back and told Megan but before Bethany could get there Megan went completely blind which was terrible.When Bethany turned up she said “why did you want me here”I said ” because Megan was going blind.”Then Bethany said “how terrible.”Megan had to go for a operation when the operation was finished a nurse came out and said “you can go and see her now .”So we went to see her she sat up in the hospital bed and said “I am able to see again”we said “brilliant that’s amazing.” Because she was able to see again she was aloud to come home and they lived happy ever after.

THE END.

Hope 100 word challenge

October 2nd, 2014 | Posted by hopedrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

One day I went to the park to have a picnic when I got there I went on the slide as I turned around I saw Bethany she was about to go on the slide.Then my mum came over and asked Bethany if she wanted to come and have a picnic with us Bethany said “yes please.”Then we set up the picnic and had our food .After Bethany and I went on the swings it was very fun.Sadly it was time for Bethany to go but I got to stay for a bit longer.Not long after I saw Bethany in her car going home she waved to be and I waved back.The next day she said to me”That was really fun at the park.” Then I said “good I liked it too.”

THE END

%d bloggers like this: