Author Archives: anouskadrybrook14

Anouska100wc

January 14th, 2015 | Posted by anouskadrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (1 Comments)

One amazing day a little girl named Olive woke up, and sore it was snowing.         Excitedly, she jumped out of bed and went down stairs,  and put on her gear.

As she opened the door the sun beamed on her the light was so bright she steeped out side and built a snowman.

Happily, excitedly, Olive jumped in the snow crazily as she was playing her friends came over and asked if they were aloud to play with her.

And they all they all played together happily they all built snowmen.

And they all lived happily ever after the end.

Anouska 100wc

January 5th, 2015 | Posted by anouskadrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (2 Comments)

On a snowy Christmas Eve the children hang there stockings up and put there Christmas tree up ready for Christmas day.  Ollie was the first to get and went down stairs to open his presents , as he started they all crept up behind him and shouted “SURPRISE!”Ollie was surprised that they were all down stairs.    They all opened there presents one by one having a really lovely Christmas     after opening there presents they put there wet gear on to go out side to build snowmen and did snow angels. And they all lived happily ever the end

By Anouska

100wc Anouska

October 20th, 2014 | Posted by anouskadrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

Once upon a time there lived a girl called Charlotte ,she was nine years old. she was walking in the woods on her own .

She came across a dark figure  it was scary Charlotte ran as fast as she could but there was know way out the gats were shut she was running around the park crazily she still clouded get out Charlotte was running around the park all night  in the morning she was so tired that she was soloing down abit. And more,more intill she stopped then she looked around and she sore the figure and grabbed her and she stared to scream.

to be continued…….

100wc Anouska

October 9th, 2014 | Posted by anouskadrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (1 Comments)

Once upon a time I live in a small cottage,with my mum  I love to explore in the woods with my friends. The next day I was walking in the  woods on my own and I came across a dog it looked like it was angry at me. he through his body and scratched me in me eye . I  remembered that I had  some meat , so I through the meat then I ran  as fast as I could. Then I stopped I heard another sound it sounded just like that the dog again .Then I turned around it was that angry dog again I looked at it closely it had a bad paw that’s why it was getting angry at me the howl time so I took it home and it became my pet.THE END

Anouska 100wc

October 2nd, 2014 | Posted by anouskadrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (2 Comments)

Once upon a time there lived a girl called Charlotte ,she lived with her mum.Her mum owned a zoo.Charlotte was only 8 years old .in the zoo   her mum had lots of pets in the zoo and there as a lot of animals and the animals were monkey a  , crocodiles , 5 hippos, 3  parrots , 100 horses,  12 sheepdogs 8 cats  , 7 birds.

we went around giving them food and they gave them carrots , apples , bird food . we had grate fun at the zoo. My friends drove home in my Jetta   as we were driving home we came across a buttifull  hotel and disided to stay there for the night .THE END

%d bloggers like this: