Author Archives: freyadrybrook14

Freya 100 wc

January 14th, 2015 | Posted by freyadrybrook14 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

That morning, Megan was on the telephone all morning and her daughter, Molly S was bored. Then, a tornado came and she was blown to Wonderland. She met some munchkins and then she met a lovely good witch and she gave her some magical ruby slippers. Then, the bad witch came and she was gelus and she wanted them as well. She went for a walk and the bad witch came and she finally escaped. As she went too the good witch, she said, “can you throw the bad witch in prison”? And then she woke up and was lively.

freya’s 100wc

January 5th, 2015 | Posted by freyadrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

Once there was a girl called lily who had no mum so she lived with her dad. But one day her dad went out to sea to study the Great White shark. But did I tell you that her mum got bitten at sea she didn’t get to hospital in time so she died. She was on her on her own on the island but she did have her friends Selkie the sea lion and fred the lizard. Suddenly, thier enemy came the buccaneer ship so they worked together to make the island horrible they won and lived happy and nice.

freya 100wc

October 20th, 2014 | Posted by freyadrybrook14 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

Once apon a time there was a girl called Alice and she lived in a cottige by the spooky forest. She was a nice little girl but she lived on her own.She longed to go in the spooky forest, but she did not know it was a spooky one.So, she decided that it was time to explore the spooky forest.She walked and walked until at last, she got there.Then she thought, I’m going to go in that forest.So she went in. When she was halfway through the forest she had a horrible fright, she’d seen something in the corner of her eye….

freya 100wc

October 9th, 2014 | Posted by freyadrybrook14 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

One morning,  Molly went to the gift shop. She brought some diamonds  went ,home and went to sleep.In morning, she couldn’t find her diamonds. Molly thought, I’m going to go to monster mountain.  Now, monster mountain was a mountain with lot’s and lot’s of monsters. Molly ran up monster mountain and quickly ran inside.

freya 100wc

October 2nd, 2014 | Posted by freyadrybrook14 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

Once apon a time a girl called Gemma Ann lived in a old cottige. One day,

Gemma said to her mum,”can I clime a mountin ?”asked Gemma.”if you be

careful”said her mum.”Ok I,ll be careful”said gemma. So she set of on her

adventre. When she got there she was very happy. Then I came and said

“that was hard work”. As I looked around…the volcano EXPLODED! We ran

as fast as we could but the hot bubbling lava folloed us. We  ran home just in

time and lived happly ever. THE END

%d bloggers like this: