Author Archives: bethanydrybrook14

bethany

June 11th, 2015 | Posted by bethanydrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

one day a girl called Emily was in her house. when her mum went to work when her mum go to work he will jump on the sofa. and grab lots of food but when she got sum food she hard a nous. in the live room she poet her head in butwen the door but it made my tong tingle. she looked and she so a goast on the sofa waching tv .and he was waching goast moves so she ran up sters and the goast ran after her. then the goast came in her room then she sead to the goast do you want to be frends yes siad the goast so thay lived happliy eve after .

the end

bethany 100wc

January 14th, 2015 | Posted by bethanydrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

one day in a far a wau calas there was a prinsse called ashaly and her dog called hope and thay live biue a vili in drybrook and the villigas are cind and plesunt and the sun is sow prit ove the drybrook vilig sky and the dog is sow swet she nevr bitse the prinsse is so nise he lets the people do wote they wont but her dad cine dean dont let the people do wote they wonte because he is so strict but hope mum quneen kate lets the people dowt wot they wont but her dad is nufing like the hope and kate but the next day hope tokt to her dad about lating the vilingrs dowe wot the wont and he did the end

the pupe was don dy bethany

January 5th, 2015 | Posted by bethanydrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

one day there was a dog and the dog was called alse and the oner was called hope .wund day thay was wocing in the wood and when they got home they fawnd a duck wocking in there garud then they started to follow the duck .and as they started to follow the duck the dog fal sow hope the oner went to gat the vet told hope that she was have a pupe hope was shoct .the next day the dog was dorn and they called alse and she was cuot and cudley and it was a he .as he stared they hugt the pupe it fal a slep the end

Bethany 100wc

November 17th, 2014 | Posted by bethanydrybrook14 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

He was shocked to find a princess ling on the  floor singing fireworks  so the prince went to see her but she walked away FROM him . cheekily monkey stole his hat when he was dancing .

Bethany 100 word

October 20th, 2014 | Posted by bethanydrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

Once upon time there was a girl ,she had blonde hair, blue eyes and hir name was Ashley then she hear a big noise she went to look wot the big noise was then she sore it was a ghost suddenly the ghost got her she screamed and screamed to get wot of the ghost arms then the ghost took ashley a way to his dungeon then a nit came to save she but the ghost sore him so Ashley and the nit run and ran from the ghost but the ghost chip over a root then the ghost got up .

Bethany

October 9th, 2014 | Posted by bethanydrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

Miss Baldwin is are teacher she is kind ,nice ,pretty and interesting .Then a dog came to her door suddenly a man came to the door and said have yow seen my dog no she said I haven’t seen yore dog sore I will look wot fore her dye said miss Baldwin and she shut the door .Then I came to miss Baldwin house and said cane I play with our doll and she said yes you can play with my doll thank you I said to miss Baldwin Yore the best techer ever . I’m glad your my teacher miss Baldwin.

THE END

%d bloggers like this: