Author Archives: deacondrybrook14

Deacons 100wc

January 14th, 2015 | Posted by deacondrybrook14 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

One day the light was so bright a boy called Deacon he was riding his coma shred BMX  through the woods and then came across his friend Ollie and they hung out in their tree house and had cherry aid and a cake each.Ollie said ”I have to go now dude.” Deacon said ”OK man.”And with that they went to bed.Next morning they went to buy paint ball guns and armour for all their friends and had a massive paint ball war!Damien,Ryan,Ollie and Deacon had a team one which has Damien and Ryan verses team two which was Ollie and Deacon. to be continued …

Deacons 100wc

January 5th, 2015 | Posted by deacondrybrook14 in 100 Word - (3 Comments)

One sunny day a boy was on the laptop and he was using the mouse as a
phone.His mum kept saying its not a phone Kia and then he was using the screen as a tablet.Then his dad came home and shouted its tea time Kia. He was upset and as he started they got burnt on the food and he was sad because his parents were in a coma for two weeks at most but all he was
doing was watching tv and ringing the pizza delivery guy.When his mum and dad were back they were as mad as anything because

Deacon’s 100wc

November 17th, 2014 | Posted by deacondrybrook14 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

He was shocked to find a….dark blue creature it showed him the future a happy family then he saw him self laughing no that was not him he never laughed.He fainted  and his robot guards helped him up and asked him”what did you see”?He did not answer he kicked a guard out of the way and ran to his secret base full of traps.A guard came and tried to cheer his master up but it did not work his master dissembled  the evil robot and made a big metal sculpture it was him.He laughed,smiled and hugged him self he also ran to his minions and smiled.

THE END

Deacon’s 100wc

October 9th, 2014 | Posted by deacondrybrook14 in 100 Word - (3 Comments)

One day on minecraft I found an abandoned mineshaft and it was very dark then I placed a torch now I could see.Then I found ten diamond’s but I didn’t have a pickaxe luckily my friend Damian had an iron pickaxe so he let me borrow it,I mined the ten diamond’s and split them in half,gave five to Damian .He said ”thank’s Deacon.” I was very happy now because I had a fire aspect and sharpness five sword we both killed the ender dragon then I had all enchanted diamond armour and I got blinded.”Oh no”I said ”im blind”.Suddenly I was able to see again we went to kill more thing’s .

THE END

Deacon’s 100 wc

October 2nd, 2014 | Posted by deacondrybrook14 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

Once upon a time a boy called deacon and his friend Damien went to a haunted house and they thought a scary doll was staring at them but it was a black cat with yellow eyes and white streaks so they turned round and started to explore again.Deacon saw an old sword and picked it up as he turned around he was sucked into a void of darkness and shot out to a wierd world of monsters and wierd people wearing masks and swords and guns deacon found Damien and made their way to a tower.They got to the tower and talked to people about what happend they found it 200 years later and there was a dark force attacking the city and the tower.So they set off they found guns and armor and killed the dark force and won an epic battle.

THE END

%d bloggers like this: