Author Archives: charlottedrybrook14

Charlotte’s 100wc

June 11th, 2015 | Posted by charlottedrybrook14 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

One lovely day, I woke up in a great mood and I saw loads of chirping birds on my bed, they gave me some sour sweets I ate a cola bottle I thought it would be sweet but it made my tongue tingle instead. After I went downstairs to get some Scary Salamander breakfast and inside of the box I found a mini sticky alien toy that looked like Star Lord in a cape, then I got dressed ready for school but then found out that it wasn’t school so I got back into my pyjamas and back into bed. My mum woke me up again five minutes later and we went to Gloucester for a girly day.

Charlotte.W’s 100wc

January 5th, 2015 | Posted by charlottedrybrook14 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

As he started they looked and ran,the people from the other side of the village did not recognise him,he didn’t know why then he looked at himself in a crazy little mirror.Shocked,scared,devastated, “how did this happen to me I look like a prince but why? I don’t want to!” Then he thought why am I here,the only last thing I remember is falling asleep last night in the rainforest.Anyway he didn’t care how he looked so he got up bashed his foot and stormed off to go see how he ended up back at his village. Unusually he picked up the mirror and smashed it against his knee then he went and stepped foot into the rainforest all he could see were tree’s grass and rain animals,but then he saw something extraordinary “it’s a girl” he was out-mazed by the beauty on the girl’s blossoming face.He was so tired he daydreamed about the girl,but he thought it was no time for romance he had to get the reason why he woke up in his village so he kept travelling against the twisted concrete path.After all the gibber-jabber he found out it was cause the girl walked him home then someone must’ve texted him sayAs he started they looked and ran,the people from the other side of the village did not recognise him,he didn’t know why then he looked at himself in a crazy little mirror.Shocked,scared,devastated, “how did this happen to me I look like a prince but why? I don’t want to!” Then he thought why am I here,the only last thing I remember is falling asleep last night in the rainforest.Anyway he didn’t care how he looked so he got up bashed his foot and stormed off to go see how he ended up back at his village. Unusually he picked up the mirror and smashed it against his knee then he went and stepped foot into the rainforest all he could see were tree’s grass and rain animals,but then he saw something extraordinary “it’s a girl” he was out-mazed by the beauty on the girl’s blossoming face.He was so tired he daydreamed about the girl,but he thought it was no time for romance he had to get the reason why he woke up in his village so he kept travelling against the twisted concrete path.After all the gibber-jabber he found out it was cause the girl walked him home then someone must’ve texted him saying that the same girl that was lying in the rainforest got knocked out.

Charlotte.W’s 100wc

January 5th, 2015 | Posted by charlottedrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (4 Comments)

As he started they looked and ran,the people from the other side of the village did not recognise him,he didn’t know why then he looked at himself in a crazy little mirror.Shocked,scared,devastated, “how did this happen to me I look like a prince but why? I don’t want to!” Then he thought why am I here,the only last thing I remember is falling asleep last night in the rainforest.Anyway he didn’t care how he looked so he got up bashed his foot and stormed off to go see how he ended up back at his village. Unusually he picked up the mirror and smashed it against his knee then he went and stepped foot into the rainforest all he could see were tree’s grass and rain animals,but then he saw something extraordinary “it’s a girl” he was out-mazed by the beauty on the girl’s blossoming face.He was so tired he daydreamed about the girl,but he thought it was no time for romance he had to get the reason why he woke up in his village so he kept travelling against the twisted concrete path.After all the gibber-jabber he found out it was cause the girl walked him home then someone must’ve texted him saying that the same girl that was lying in the rainforest got knocked out.

Charlotte W’s 100wc

November 17th, 2014 | Posted by charlottedrybrook14 in 100 Word - (1 Comments)

He was shocked to find  the sunlight diamond.Cheekily he kicked the bag right off the cliff and the diamond smashed against the rocks on the pavement. shocked,amazed,scared,he ran and jumped off the cliff after he saw the diamond smash.He saved himself by his hands and then all the animals came after him but he stopped them by the moon.It was a very boring night after that there was nothing to see all there  were some more trash cans,tall buildings and some lamp posts so there was nothing there really. But he said “at least we still have the diamond” “I guess so” said one of the animals. Well after that he saw something else hiding in the bottom of the bag…

to be continued…

The Haunted School by Charlotte

October 20th, 2014 | Posted by charlottedrybrook14 in 100 Word - (2 Comments)

One evening at  Deane Magna  a teenager named Amy was at school, as she took a few steps she could hear the floor creaking so the same time she gasped most of the hall lockers smashed against the terrible floor. She squealed and all of a sudden ghosts came rising up above her shivering  feet. The ghost was following her all around the haunted school and as soon as she turned around her heart stopped in fear, and nearly died. The ghost circled around her and brought up the un-dead, she shivered some zombies rose up to her shaking legs and bit her on her  bare leg.

TO BE CONTINUED……………..

Charlotte W’s 100 wc

October 9th, 2014 | Posted by charlottedrybrook14 in 100 Word - (3 Comments)

One morning when I  woke up I heard my mum screaming because she couldn’t see. So I went downstairs and I said to mum, “calm down mum it’s ok.” But then I realised that I had my friends Ollie and Chelsea coming over soon, so I had to think of a way to get her eyesight back. So I took mum to the basement and I tipped some sloppy green oil on her head and yet she didn’t get her eyesight back and   I  thought to myself how am I going to get my mum’s eyesight back?  It’s impossible I will never get my mum’s eyesight back, so I put some sloppy blue oil in her mouth instead and I was so surprised because suddenly my mum was able to see again. But some of the blue oil went in my eye’s so I wasn’t able to  see, so mum tipped the sloppy blue oil in my mouth this time and suddenly I was able to see again. After all that we both heard the doorbell and it was my friends Chelsea and Ollie so they came in we had a play had some tea and they ended up sleeping over.

THE END

Charlotte W’s 100wc

October 2nd, 2014 | Posted by charlottedrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

One early morning I looked out of my window and there were  loads of birds chirping so I said to myself  “hello lovely birds how are  you on this fine morning?”, but as  I looked around I saw my mum saying ” get out of bed chop chop chop you got school today!”  ” god mum calm down you’r over reacting” I suggested calmly. And I got up,got changed,done my hair and I brushed my teeth all before 7:00AM  so I went to school and I saw my friends Molly and Chelsea and they were waiting for me at the gate I said to Molly and Chelsea “did you know that you two are great friend’s?” “yeah we did!” Molly and Chelsea spoke weirdly. And we went to class and   after school they both came over my house.

THE

END

!!!!!!!

100wc Charlotte W

September 25th, 2014 | Posted by charlottedrybrook14 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

One morning when I woke up upon my soft bed and my head was on my comfy pillow,  I suddenly remembered something and it was that I promised to  watch my friend that I would watch  her dog at  1.00 this morning but it was past  1.00 and I done slap promise so I ran to her house and I said calmly ” sorry that I came late I forgot about the promise so I grabbed an orange and I ran here  as quick as possible to look after your new dog,” so she replied and said softly that’s ok by the way I know you love peppers so I bought you a pepper by the it isn’t  a puppy or a dog it’s  a crocodile” “oh ok ” I answered nervously and she aid ” by the way I don’t need you to look after her anymore” and I replied “ok” so I ran back home and went back to bed.

%d bloggers like this: