Author Archives: katiedrybrook15

The Painful Journey

January 18th, 2016 | Posted by katiedrybrook15 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

One  day, Cass thought she would go for a walk.

She packed her bag and rushed out the hard oak door towards a mountain that she would climb. She started up the mountain as she climbed she noticed her hands were cut and very red! “OUCH!” she screamed as she slipped and fell down the mountain into a river. She  floated unconscious for a few seconds before opening her eyes and clinging on to the grass at the side of the river. She clambered out and it started to rain. She was already soaked from the river but she put her umbrella up anyway as she walked home.

The airport queue

One  hot and sunny day, I decided to got on holiday. So I packed my suitcase (Which I was having trouble shutting due to how much I had packed) got into my red car and drove to the airport!

When I got to the busy airport i slowly walked over to the massive queue to get on the plane.

As I joined the queue I noticed it was 99 people long! I waited for two hours and there were still 80 people waiting! I waited for nine more hours  and now it was 45 people long! Then finally I was at the front and I got my ticket and boarded the plane.

The End!

%d bloggers like this: