Emily’s 100 wc

November 24th, 2014 | Posted by emilydrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

Once upon a time  a  princess called Molly lived in a wonderful castle covered in flowers .  Molly had a baby called Emily. One  winter day  Molly went for a walk in the but as the leaves rustled there wasn’t a sound. She ran back to the castle and ran through the doors and said “There is something freaky going on in the woods.2  She  sat down and had a nice fresh cup of tea. Emily came in to the room and sat down next to Molly.

One hour later they went to the dining room and sat at the table

………………..TO BE  CONTINUED…………………….

Gemma Ann 100wc

November 24th, 2014 | Posted by gemmahdrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

One day there was a little girl who lived on the mountains she lived in a little wooden hut,She lived with her grandfather and her name was Heidi.She had a friend called Peter that lived at the bottom of the mountain peter had some goats but as the leads rustled she didn’t know what it was. But then she saw Peter with his goats. Peter was ten he didn’t go to school so he couldn’t read. Heidi couldn’t either. Then it turned bedtime Heidi said”I’ll sleep up here grandfather. In the morning she came down the creaky staircase. She walked outside to see peter and his goats.
“Hello Peter”.
Heidi had to go to her grandma so she said goodbye.

molly s 100 wc

November 24th, 2014 | Posted by mollysdrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

but as the leaves rustled…the princess walked in the garden they were called Emily and molly .They had a dogs called Megan and Ollie .Ollie was Molly’s and Megan was Emily s.  they had  massive house  they have  2,0000  rooms  so they slept. In the morning  they got changed because there was a ball  that was going on at molly’s brothers house so they were going to go to the ball so they got ready.they put there make-up  and dress and shoes .they were there they were dancing .Then  a boy went up and said hello and danced they lived happily ever after.

ashley 100 wc.

November 24th, 2014 | Posted by ashleydrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

Once a upon a time there was a boy called Ollie and Damian and they liked to play togever but they fight but the nex day thay went to school to tall the techey to look at what they have made but he said go away and sit down and lican to him  but they where upset they cudunt show it.But when school was other they trid to tall the thecher but he didunt whont to liscun to them at tall so they went home sad.But then they saw a man to help them so he talled them to lisun it was a sequt so he tall them to keep it a sequt and thay livd hapily ever after the end.

November 24th, 2014 | Posted by olliedrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

Once upon a time there was a boy called mark and he had a dad and a mum.One day Mark went for a walk. As he heard the leaves rustle he heard a wolf! so suddenly he ran as fast as he could but suddenly he got cornered and all most got court but luckily mark went throe his leg’s.And safely got home to his mum and dad so he told his dad and his dad got his axe and chopped him open and they ate him for there dinner so he never seen him again .

The End

November 24th, 2014 | Posted by caitlinoak12 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

One very long cold day, I went to the forest and all I heard was
the nature rattling and the leaves rustled.All I could smell was the fresh air it was so nice. As she walked along she saw a red,orange and purple leaf. She picked it up and took it home for her brother she went to her brother and said I picked this leaf for you because your doing a leaf collection he tipped his leaves out and he had over one hundred they was so colourful he said thank you sister he told mum how nice his sister was.

kelsey 100 wc

November 24th, 2014 | Posted by kelseyoak12 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

One frosty morning I went to the spooky dark forest all I herd was the frogs croaking and the leaves rustling in between my feet I ceped wallking and then and could her the frog coming ner me I ran because I did not like frogs I ran home and my house was full of leaves and the leaves was cruching and rusling because they was so anoying she done a leave coleshon the leaves was so so colfull I couldnt look away a teere fall from my iyes what shell I do now I will have a cup of tea and sit down and then I saw a frog in my tea HELP HELP I HAT FROGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meganc 100wc

November 24th, 2014 | Posted by megancdrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

Once upon a time there was a magical  teanajar calld Molly and a magic  baby calld Emily.  Oune day Molly and Emily wear walking in the woods and then hird a russel in the leavs and a jiant rabbit hoppt awt. Molly said to Emily” shall we take him home ” yes said Emily. Molly drove home and Emily chose a name  and calld him Floppsy. Then Molly used her magic pawers and made Floppsy talk.  Molly, Emily Flopsy went to the plagrawnd. Emily frose Molly but Floppsy un frose Molly.  They then went to the sweet shop thay bawt a lolly poppe and that was it.

Gemma b 100wc

November 24th, 2014 | Posted by gemmabdrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

One day i looked out the window and saw a butefull burd.It was so lovely that i wished i had one.After i saw the burd fly away but as the leaves busled they all flow away.When i went down stars my mum shouted its nearly christmas then i shouted yes its achely christmas.Then i had my faverut breackfust weaterbicks. After i went out side to play then i saw my friend kira we played with each other.Then it was lunch time and kira had to go home. Then i was sad i went back in.Mum said why are you sad because you called me in well you can go and play over hers next time so they lived happily ever after.

The robber opened the bag, The kitten meowed loudly.”What..?” He said The robber ran he went out into the forest behind Megan And Abbie’s house. But as the leave’s rustled Megan Was behind the tree Abbie was too,Abbie was shaking the leaves and creeping the robber out. Megan quickly jumped out “RAHHH! GET OUT OF OUR HOUSE! AND OUR FOREST!” She said the robber said “So..? What are you gonna do?? :D” He laughed. “WE’LL CALL THE POLICE!..HOW ABOUT WE DO IT NOW??” Abbie asked loudly,   “Hello? This is the police department how can we help?” “Yeah.. We had a break in our house and we caught the robber-…..”

November 17th, 2014 | Posted by ryandrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

Sneakilydameun  niked a football from my hose  then I rang the cops. Exleten I scora trey then we wine the Mach and we got a me doll each but I got a trolley then went home sudleyI had a shocked, be us my uncollected daddy and I didn’t nose till the neck day thenIt wasIs frontline then I was cryind hen my mum and my dad then Ghent home and plad on my x box gams. cheekily, I stol a bis it unusually,I wosh uptheplast

Molly H 100wc

November 17th, 2014 | Posted by mollyhdrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (2 Comments)

…He was shocked to find the light of the world in the little tiny bag. Unusually the the man screamed his head of, and no longer did he have pitch black eyes because they  turned bright blue the lights shone like the beautiful glamours shiny stars in the pitch black sky. Terrified, shocked, surprised,the man looked in the bag one more time and smiled to his self,  he slowly and carefully put his hand in and pulled his hand straight back out. Every one thought the would do something bad but did he or did he not who knows…

by molly h

kelsey 100 wc

November 17th, 2014 | Posted by kelseyoak12 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

He was shocked to find in side the bag there was a blue diamonded with a rare magic powerful wand he took them with him and took them home . Cheekily the evil mettle man tried to have all the magic in the world but he wasn’t strong enough . He got really angry he said to his self I cant stand it.
Finally he had all the magic in the world
Exited, relifed , surprised that he had all that magic oh how he giggled and giggled a man herd him it was the oner of the diamonded he hid behind the bins but he moved and the oner was his dad they both had a tear from there eyes they both went home together they both lived happily ever after THE END !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The filthy animal.

November 17th, 2014 | Posted by emilydrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

He was shocked to find a cold despread Animal .

Unusually, the man finds a filthy rich Animal .

shocked , devastated and dazed the poor Animal din’t know where it was .

with a proper knife the man was about to kill the animal.

But he  couldn’t  with a flash of light the Animal ran out the door.

So they went out to catch it.

They caught the Animal ,when the man picked up the Animal they realised the animal was a puppy. they took him to the pound .

And there they said “hear is a puppy.” The pound said “we don’t want it ……..

archie 100 word 12

November 17th, 2014 | Posted by archieoak14 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

He was shocked to find the first bit of grass ever so he planted it. Cheekily he said to the robot that i found the first grass ever and he checked on it 2 hours a go and it still hasent grone. black,dark,scarey, there is no light outside and grass, sun,moon,trees and live.there is no electric so all he can do is make robots like he has he has made 54 robots and they all walk around the house to gard the house so this is in 1986 threre was a big fire here and all the people died but he is the one how diddnt died.

Gemma brace 100wc

November 17th, 2014 | Posted by gemmabdrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

He was shocked to find a skeleton in the bag. He was so shocked he got scared so he screamed and got louder and louder.After he ran out side and there was no forest were he lived he was sad because he had no were to live he went to all the houses but no one answered.Sneakily he went to the last house and locked really sad.Scared wured thrild that he wasnt going to beabel to go to eney cozey homes.He said to him self i wish i could go back home to see my little spiders i wonder what there dowing right now.I just wonder.Im gowing to b brave and go home.

ashley ws 100wc

November 17th, 2014 | Posted by ashleydrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

He was shocked to find the big dog inside the sack he quickly shut the sack  and ran back to the change so  he went back to the sack so he can turn him bad so he was rich and he trnd all the anmlse bad and he was happy a gen when a nuver ammle came he trnd him bad .
SO he trnd all them bad so he went back to his thron  and led there  to what thor some more anmmles  to come so he went back to the chagis. to look thore one ammle to be his gard and he lhaft lode and he was happy a gen the end.

Gemma Ann 100wc

November 17th, 2014 | Posted by gemmahdrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

He was shocked to find a skeleton in the bag he was so scared he screamed and screamed and he ran away into the forest then he saw it following him.

Cheekily he hid but the skeleton found him so he said “go away and I don’t want to see you again”.

Sneakily the skeleton crept away and the man ran away he went to his house and got his gun.

When he got outside he went up to the skeleton and shot him and he was dead on the ground.

He felt so relieved and he danced and danced and he ran to his guards and said “I killed the skeleton he was relived excited and thrilled that he banged his head on the table…

November 17th, 2014 | Posted by caitlinoak12 in Uncategorized - (3 Comments)

He was shocked to find,inside the bag was a robot small zebra he was so surprised. Cheekily, he took the small robot zebra,and chucked him out side in the dark.Scared,shocked,confused,when he saw the little zebra running across the dark scary road.
then he ran after the zebra feeling so sad he said to his self “I wish I dint through the little zebra out”he was crying with laughter.He gave the zebra a big cuddle the zebra done a little grin at the man because the man was happy the Zoo’z jungles and forests
came back he was very very happy.

Lord of dark lord Joel

November 17th, 2014 | Posted by joeloak12 in Uncategorized - (1 Comments)

Inside of the bag was a was a frozen cat I can’t kill it. Sshocked
the dark gods he rushed to the RSPCA to save the cat. Sneackaly the robot lord ran to the hospital and why did he sneak we’ll becose he didn’t won’t no one to look at the dead fro son cat and if police find the dark lord and arrest him . Unusually I wold kill a cat but now I’ll look after the poor cat .cheekaly I ran home with my new best friend
Shocked,thrilled,amazed I’ve got a new cat The end

Cheekily, Abbie was hiding a sack with a tiny kitten inside,Abbie was surprising Megan. Megan woke up with a yawn,”MEGAN COME DOWN THE STAIRS!!” Abbie shouted loudly. Confusingly,Lazily, And weirdly,Megan came running down the stairs she almost tripped over,”YES??” Megan said breathlessly. “AND WHAT IS THAT BAG-THINGY?” Megan also  added, “Oh um,Its our um.. Mail?” Abbie lied, “Oh well its old fashioned!” Suddenly, The door knob was turning.. It was  a robber! “QUICK!” Megan said “Lets hide!” Abbie ran with Megan they went into the living room. The robber kicked down the door! He was shocked to find a..”Sack?” He said,

kelsey 100wc

November 11th, 2014 | Posted by kelseyoak12 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

ONE sunny day we went to see a castle and it had lots and lots of poppies and it was like watching a sun set . There was a nother little girl I said to my mum
“im going to see that girl and then she ran away in all the poppies and the queen was there. She chased and chased the little girl and finly the qween callt her .The little girl screamed mummy mummy the queen callt me her mum said im so sorry about that pleaes for give me ove cors i will

caitlins 100 word

November 10th, 2014 | Posted by caitlinoak12 in 100 Word | Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

One cold freezing night,I looked out my bedroom window and it was snowing.I went down stairs to ask my mum if I could go out side,she said “yes” “but remember put your coat,gloves,scarf and hat so your be all rapped up” “OK” I said I went out side.We built a snowman and luckily I remembered to to get a carrot for the snowman nose.I found a few stones to be its button then I had a knock on my door and it was Kelsey wondering if she could help me build a snowman so she did Kelsey found sticks for the arms then we was all done so i went in and me and Kelsey had a hot chocolate and a biscuit.

joel 100wc

October 20th, 2014 | Posted by joeloak12 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

One day a littal boy called Ryan was walking throo a wood late at night and behind him was a a big giy he was called the arrow the arrow sneeked up on Ryan and followd him to his house and the arrow whent into this house with Ryan and when Ryan hent to bed the Arow was infront of Ryan but Ryan was blind so Ryan did not see him son killed Ryan the next day they had a funrall littal Ryan he was in this bed at the time.

lilys scary story 100wc

October 20th, 2014 | Posted by lilydrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

John is  going to  the woods and oak is comeing to so we hat to hath a pact a lunch  and  hope was walking  with   molly  was laughing  happy then hope was ling on the  path  then molly was ling on the path and her bath was a sleep on her bed molly went home and her bath dib to so hope went homeThe.next day  hope was at home so we cod not  go to the park because hope came so I was going to my mums homes was   going to a party . I,m going to hopes homes so you are going to mollys.

ashley 100 word

October 20th, 2014 | Posted by ashleydrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

Once upon a time there was a spoackey foris and a boy came a long and foud the spaockey forist and he was verey sckerd but he went into the spaockey forist but hred loud sounds cuming awrds him but it was just him making that nose so he ran thavr in the woods but he saw a gate and he went into the gate and it was hortid in insid the casle so he went insid it and the doors slamd bhind him and he saw a vampire in the casle so he ran away from it but the vampire found him so he thitid him but the boy cild him and he went back home and had a nice slep last night but the nex day he weant outside so he was happy a gen.

%d bloggers like this: