Cheekily, Abbie was hiding a sack with a tiny kitten inside,Abbie was surprising Megan. Megan woke up with a yawn,”MEGAN COME DOWN THE STAIRS!!” Abbie shouted loudly. Confusingly,Lazily, And weirdly,Megan came running down the stairs she almost tripped over,”YES??” Megan said breathlessly. “AND WHAT IS THAT BAG-THINGY?” Megan also  added, “Oh um,Its our um.. Mail?” Abbie lied, “Oh well its old fashioned!” Suddenly, The door knob was turning.. It was  a robber! “QUICK!” Megan said “Lets hide!” Abbie ran with Megan they went into the living room. The robber kicked down the door! He was shocked to find a..”Sack?” He said,

FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENDS NEXT TIME! BUT FOR NOW..THE END!:)

sophie’s 100wc

November 11th, 2014 | Posted by sophiedrybrook14 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

Long,long ago lived the god of love he had big abs and he was called Isaac .Some other god’s/goddess’s  which hang around him are the goddess of the moon and hunting called Hope.Ryan is the god of the sky’s.Sophia is the god of the sea’s. They were the best of friends all of them except Ryan he was cruel with a iced heart froze by the god of snow and ice cream called Damian .He was the crulest god ever but he remembered the past befour he was crulest in the world. He was the nicest in the world number 1.

TO BE CONTINUED

caitlins 100 word

November 10th, 2014 | Posted by caitlinoak12 in 100 Word | Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

One cold freezing night,I looked out my bedroom window and it was snowing.I went down stairs to ask my mum if I could go out side,she said “yes” “but remember put your coat,gloves,scarf and hat so your be all rapped up” “OK” I said I went out side.We built a snowman and luckily I remembered to to get a carrot for the snowman nose.I found a few stones to be its button then I had a knock on my door and it was Kelsey wondering if she could help me build a snowman so she did Kelsey found sticks for the arms then we was all done so i went in and me and Kelsey had a hot chocolate and a biscuit.

freya 100wc

October 20th, 2014 | Posted by freyadrybrook14 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

Once apon a time there was a girl called Alice and she lived in a cottige by the spooky forest. She was a nice little girl but she lived on her own.She longed to go in the spooky forest, but she did not know it was a spooky one.So, she decided that it was time to explore the spooky forest.She walked and walked until at last, she got there.Then she thought, I’m going to go in that forest.So she went in. When she was halfway through the forest she had a horrible fright, she’d seen something in the corner of her eye….

100wc Ollie

October 20th, 2014 | Posted by olliedrybrook14 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

One day there was a boy called Tom he always wanted to have wings.

But  sadly he didn’t so he went to find some so he packed his bag.

But on the way he bump’t in to a terrible shadow but  it was just  his eyes .

so he carried on with his jerney  and had a rest on a rock so,  he went on.

Suddenly a monster came a fear’s one so I ran! and grabbed out my sowed

and hit it massively so it ran a way into the bushes . So I  carried on with my

jerney  and on the way I saw a bird

Once a boy named  Sebastian was walking through a forest and every step he took he could hear the sound of the crunching leaves on the dry muddy ground and that made his heart stop beating.

Still in the forest Sebastian was running then he stopped he could see a evil wizard in a black cloak then he took his hood off .

Sebastian said” your the great  Snape” then Snape got his wand from his pocket so then Sebastian ran for his life and Sebastian’s house was very close so he went there then when he got there he could hear banging on the door.

TO BE CONTINUED

Damian’s 100 word challenge

October 20th, 2014 | Posted by damiandrybrook14 in 100 Word - (2 Comments)

One spooky halloween I went trick or teating. I said “trick or teat!”

“Get in, now!” a mestiriust stranger said.

I paused then I realist  that I was getting kidnapped! I screamed,”help help someone .” Then I heard other helps’s. So then I punched him grabed a phone and called 911. Then the  phone said ,”Hello which emgrancy do you recwhyere.”

I said “police please.”

What adress?” The person on the phone.

“32 Evergreen Terece,” I said happily.

“Ok thank you,” said the person on the phone.

“No thank you,” I said pelitely.

“Freeze this is the police hands up!” the police man said.

To be contiued.

Creepy night by Emily .

October 20th, 2014 | Posted by emilydrybrook14 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

One night at snake avenue a creepy man was walking down Snake woods.

A little girl took one step to the creepy man and screamed.  when the little girl turned around a saw a Zombie , she looked very scared.

The girl looked up she saw a Vampire by behind her she fattened.

When she woke up ghosted was crowed around her . She got up and wandered a round  the woods she said ” what do you want from me?

The creepy man said ” we are hear to kill you! mah ah ah ah ! the Vampire said.  The girl sad leave me alone then she ran off.

TO BE CONTINUED ……

100wc bailey

October 20th, 2014 | Posted by baileyoak12 in 100 Word - (1 Comments)

One day there  was a weeping Engel   and skulduggery  skulduggery took a step fowerd  and sunddley  a caste a peered in front of him. He  d sided to take a look in side the deep dark spooky haunted house and inside was a ghost and he tride to goobbell me up so i ran away to a fun fair Damien  was stiking up for me and he said I will never leave you because you my best  mate so of me and Damien   went when we got there Damian used a rifle to kill the monster  and when he went to sleep another monster came.

to be condenuded

mollys 100wc

October 20th, 2014 | Posted by mollysdrybrook14 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

Once upon a time  there was was a girl called Sophie she had a diamond sword .she went to the woods  to get some wood  while she was walked to a tree she stepped on. A crunchy leaf that made a funny sound she walked .There was a massive tree Sophie said to her self I don’t  what to cut trees . he heard  a animal sound. She was scared but it was a cute bunny the bunny said you are a nice girl thank you said Sophie .Then she said do you have any nice trees no I Don’t goodbye

One evening at  Deane Magna  a teenager named Amy was at school, as she took a few steps she could hear the floor creaking so the same time she gasped most of the hall lockers smashed against the terrible floor. She squealed and all of a sudden ghosts came rising up above her shivering  feet. The ghost was following her all around the haunted school and as soon as she turned around her heart stopped in fear, and nearly died. The ghost circled around her and brought up the un-dead, she shivered some zombies rose up to her shaking legs and bit her on her  bare leg.

TO BE CONTINUED……………..

Jacks 100wc

October 20th, 2014 | Posted by jackoak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

One dark, dark night in the playground there was a school security guard named John.

This day on Halloween night John was guarding the building but something crashed and a ghost came out and killed the security guard.

Friday ,when the kids appeared at school the ghost took all the girls and the dinner lady called Cleric.

Then when it was home time the ghost took the 2 boys called Jake and Mike.

All the parents complained and the school owner,principle Jack
came to investigate but the ghost zoomed and killed principle Jack.

In the morning the school cleaner found principle Jack on the floor dead on Saturday 2.34 pm then the school inspector came to look and he said this school has to be closed down becuese there are ghosts surrounding the school.

To be continued …….

The amazing story of love.

October 20th, 2014 | Posted by sophiedrybrook14 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

Once upon a time lived a goddess.The goddess of love and fire her name was Sophie she was brave and smart.She lived in a statue like a dementor or a weeping angel. One day a boy which was the god of the under world he was called deacon Hades  (which was a weird name) he came across her statue and said “what in taros “.Then he saw a beautiful girl and asked her to join him on his quest she agreed after blushing then a grope of hungry pirates took her by surprise and she was never to be seen again.but the boy was not a quieter so he swooped in and saved her so 10 days later they got married.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           and lived happily ever after 

the end!!!!!!!!!!

Abbie  changed her mind she wanted to go to her favourite woods, one thing about this wood that Abbie loved was a beautiful lilly pad pond. She has to walk 4 miles but Abbie did not care, she was a active person.Your thinking about Megan? Well she likes to be lazy. Abbie was walking across the dark gloomy forest she did not care, she loved her day dreamy forest she came to the forest when she was little she used to go there every-day! Abbie was almost close to the lilly pad pond. But a strange figure jumped into Abbies face! “AHH!” Abbie screamed

THE END SEE WHAT HAPPENS WITH ABBIE IN CHAPTER 5! 🙂 😀

sophie’s 100wc

October 9th, 2014 | Posted by sophiedrybrook14 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

introduction

Not very long ago a girl called Sophie had magical powers, fire if i may add.Also a boy called Isaac had magical powers, water if i may add again also both did not know about it. And so it begins………………………………

Once upon a time ago a girl called Sophie she was 10 years old so was Isaac and in Gotham city. The main + strongest villein was called crazy sico girl called Emily.She did not have many relatives . Anyway back to Sophie and Isaac Sophie was blinded by how handsome Isaac looked suddenly after 3 seconds I could see again he looked amazing because they went to a ball room dancing club so they went to the club and Sophie reliced a blast of her fiery magic

TO BE CONTINUED…………………………..

DUN,DUN,DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sebs 100 word challenge

October 9th, 2014 | Posted by sebastianoak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

Today Ryan and Sebastian went to the woods Hazel road woods and did some ramps.A couple of hours later  it turned dark and POW!We couldent see “uhhh” said Ryan and Sebastian suddenly we was able to see again “who”said Ryan and Sebastian”was that a trick”said Sebastian

“probable”said Ryan

“lets go home”said Ryan

“yeah”said Sebastian. so the rest of the day they played  on the Xbox.Later “WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIENDS!”

freya 100wc

October 9th, 2014 | Posted by freyadrybrook14 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

One morning,  Molly went to the gift shop. She brought some diamonds  went ,home and went to sleep.In morning, she couldn’t find her diamonds. Molly thought, I’m going to go to monster mountain.  Now, monster mountain was a mountain with lot’s and lot’s of monsters. Molly ran up monster mountain and quickly ran inside.

Chelsea 100wc

October 9th, 2014 | Posted by chelseadrybrook14 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

Once upon a time there were two girls called Charlotte and Chelsea.

Chelsea and Charlotte were the bestest friends,they never let go of each other.

But one day something really terrible  happened.

“HELP” Chelsea shouted.

Chelsea had lost her eyesight,Charlotte carried Chelsea  to bed to rest and when she woke up she was able to she see again.

Chelsea jumped out of bed shouting

“yippee”

She ran downstairs and said what had happened.

The next day mum took Charlotte and Chelsea to school and  saw are friends

so Charlotte said the story to her friends and Chelsea   told her friends,

and said to the teacher the title of the story but the  teacher didn’t believe her eye she went blind for a bit but suddenly she fell on the   floor.

The teacher said when she got back up “Just tell the class about your story”

she told the story that was called suddenly I was able to see again.

THE END!!!

ryan 100wc

October 9th, 2014 | Posted by ryandrybrook14 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

One day I was riding  my bike with  Seb, and  bailey and  couple of mins later  we felll of then we went home to have a brake then went  back and plad in

the prck. Then it was tome to go home soI tok  hem home hen I went  to

the shoppand god sumswest. On dayI /m gowin cwod micin on sat

I/mgowin to the scatporc thif Archie  and Seb.

I’m gowinto play on myx boxe wen i get home.

Olliewc

October 9th, 2014 | Posted by olliedrybrook14 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

One morning in mine craft  I was  walking by the sea with my dog suddenly

a creepy zombie came out of no were. Then my dog attacked it! well I exaped

home so my dog followed me but on the way I bump’t  in to a witch! so she

chucks blinding potion over me! Suddenly I was able to see again.  So

I hit here with my diamonded sword and it killed here. So I went home and

went to bed .in the morning I made some breakfast and went out side .

to my swimming pool to see my pet squid and give him food .

Deacon’s 100wc

October 9th, 2014 | Posted by deacondrybrook14 in 100 Word - (3 Comments)

One day on minecraft I found an abandoned mineshaft and it was very dark then I placed a torch now I could see.Then I found ten diamond’s but I didn’t have a pickaxe luckily my friend Damian had an iron pickaxe so he let me borrow it,I mined the ten diamond’s and split them in half,gave five to Damian .He said ”thank’s Deacon.” I was very happy now because I had a fire aspect and sharpness five sword we both killed the ender dragon then I had all enchanted diamond armour and I got blinded.”Oh no”I said ”im blind”.Suddenly I was able to see again we went to kill more thing’s .

THE END

bailey wc

October 9th, 2014 | Posted by baileyoak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

One day me Seb , Ryan,Deacon  and Damien   was walking in the woods blind and when we was walking a monster came so we went home to get a sniper  a knife and a shotgun but when we was fighting the monster it was a bit unlukuey     but Finley we kild it and suddenly we was able to see again  so we went to CFC for a chat and a cheese burger and cundey fried chicken and after that  we all went home to play on black ops 2 and I shot seb with a sniper and a shotgun but my teem won the end

CHAPTER ONE

One day at Monster  High Frankie said to kitty Na war , “are you doing

anything to night”

kitty Na war said” no  why?.”

Frankie said,We can have a shopping spring .

OK then she said.

Kitty Na war told Rebecca Steam .

Rebecca said ” can I come.”

“Sure” said kitty Na war .

So that night  those three girls went out to monster High City , they spent all there money one clothes and handbags.

After all the shopping they  got very hungry, so they desisted to go to the Monster High chopstick land .

” boy am I hungry “said Frankie.

” me to” said Rebecca. “lets  eat” said Frankie.

TO BE CONTINUED ……

Damian 100 Word Challenge

October 9th, 2014 | Posted by damiandrybrook14 in 100 Word - (3 Comments)

One Pix- elated day I was exploring. It was a sunny Minecraft I found a dog, luckily I had some bones. I named him Torch-Fire. Me and Torch-Fire found the Stronghold. “Oh god Torch-Fire the Stronghold. Oh no I have no eye of enders, luckily my friend had some spare. My Friend Is called Deacon, “Dude I found some dimonds, but if I was you I would sit your dog down,” Deacon said. “You never told me there was lava” I told you to sit your dog down,” Deacon said. “Torch-Fire is burning no he’s dead,” I said sadly. “Hay what’s that?” Deacon said. Suddenly we were blinded. Twetey minetes later suddenly we could see again. “Dude that was a mutant enderman!” I said.                                To Be continued                                                                                                                             The End

Charlotte W’s 100 wc

October 9th, 2014 | Posted by charlottedrybrook14 in 100 Word - (3 Comments)

One morning when I  woke up I heard my mum screaming because she couldn’t see. So I went downstairs and I said to mum, “calm down mum it’s ok.” But then I realised that I had my friends Ollie and Chelsea coming over soon, so I had to think of a way to get her eyesight back. So I took mum to the basement and I tipped some sloppy green oil on her head and yet she didn’t get her eyesight back and   I  thought to myself how am I going to get my mum’s eyesight back?  It’s impossible I will never get my mum’s eyesight back, so I put some sloppy blue oil in her mouth instead and I was so surprised because suddenly my mum was able to see again. But some of the blue oil went in my eye’s so I wasn’t able to  see, so mum tipped the sloppy blue oil in my mouth this time and suddenly I was able to see again. After all that we both heard the doorbell and it was my friends Chelsea and Ollie so they came in we had a play had some tea and they ended up sleeping over.

THE END

100 wc Archie

October 9th, 2014 | Posted by archieoak14 in 100 Word - (3 Comments)

One day in the forest I was being chased by a man. so they gave a invisible potion. so I thought it was a health potion so I ate it so. suddenly I was able to see again so I ran and hid in a garage. I ran away and then I played on my ps4 on fifa 15 and I won my match 5 3 so I went to the park and played football so I went to school and scored a amazing goal and we won 9 6. The next day I had to go to football and it was a cup match so it was inportent and we won 5 3.

%d bloggers like this: