Madison Dragon Story

May 9th, 2012 | Posted by madisonoak11 in 100 Word

Once upon a time in a far away land there was a dragon called Steffney. She was pink and sparkly with purple spines and green wings, but there was a problem you see there was no dragons around this place for Steffney to play with. She went to sleep in her cave. Steffney had a marvellous dream one night she was dreaming of other dragons. The next day she found a egg. The egg hatched noisily. The baby dragon had a crown she belonged to the king and queen so they flew to the castle. They lived happily ever after.

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

4 Responses

• poppyoak11 says:

dear maddie
    i like the bit were she has a dream and she wakes up and has an egg and the egg hached and the dragon belonged to the king and queen and lived happily ever after.

• tomoak11 says:

very good and good adjaves welldone.

• joeoak11 says:

good story

• Mrs Stones (Team 100WC) says:

Madison, you have created a fantastic dragon in your story, which I can clearly picture in my mind because of they way you have described her. People don’t always think about the sensitive side of dragons and I really felt for Steffney because she had nobody to play with. I was delighted to read though that this changed when she discovered the egg.
    A super 100 Word Challenge entry and I hope you keep entering.