Louis 100 word challenge week 30

May 11th, 2012 | Posted by The Butternator 1234567890 in 100 Word

Louis 100 word challenge week 30

On the 25th of April 2012 when I was baking shortbread I had flour, and I thought now what do I need? I think I know what I need! Margarine and sugar!!!! So I mixed it all up in a bowl, then I picked it up and sprinkled it back into the bowl.

Then I rolled it into a ball and then I squashed it into the pan. Then I cut it into 8 slices. Then I put holes in it with a fork and I put it in the oven at 180°c for ten minutes. 

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

5 Responses

• Mrs. Doebley (Team 100WC) says:

Louis,
    My goodness–Be you’ve certainly made me hungry for shortbread. You made it sound like such an easy recipe! Trying using more sentence variety as many of your sentences begin with “then.” What an even better 100WC it would be “then!” Keep up the great work. (Teacher of English, Ocean City, NJ, USA)

• jedoak11 says:

thank you when i want short bread i can read it again

• tobyoak11 says:

good story

• peteroak11 says:

10 out of 10

peter

• Mrs Maclean says:

I love that you have used the 5 words in a set of instructions. Next time you could try to vary your sentence openers… my class are learning all about this just now. You could try words like first, after that, next or finally. Keep up the good work 🙂