Week30 kate cooking day

May 13th, 2012 | Posted by kateoak11 in 100 Word

Once upon time in a wonderful town it was a special day for them because it was the big picnic for every one in the town. The bakers were very busy  baking cakes and all  sorts of stuff for the picnic  now what do i need next thought the baker  you need eggs flour and milk. Any way lets get on with it shall we pack the blanket go get the baker to give us the food its nearly picnic time. I’m back! now quick pack it picnic time phew just in time come on lets go. every one had a good tine in the end.

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

7 Responses

• Ms Woodgate (Team 100) says:

Hi Kate,
    I love picnics, especially the cakes. This is great idea for the 100WC. It is worth double checking your work to check your capital letters and typing. Keep up the good work.

• owenoak11 says:

It sounds yummy Kate 🙁

• classash says:

Mrs Halford (Team 100WC)
    Hello Kate, well done for taking part in the 100wc. A picnic is fun isn’t it (although the weather at the moment isn’t ideal for picnics!)
    It would have been great if you had explained why it was a special day for everyone in the town so the reader could better understand the story.
    I always tell my class to avoid writing “stuff” and describe the things instead! Otherwise the reader can imagine all sorts of strange things!!
    Keep writing;)

• graceoak11 says:

KATE YOU SHOULD OF DONE IT IN YOUR BABBY VOICE! FROM GRACE AGAIN

• graceoak11 says:

KATE YOURS IS FANTASTIC I LIKE IT! FROM GRACE

• poppyoak11 says:

i like your story kate it is very intresting well done

• joeoak11 says:

cool story i like it