jed week 31

May 21st, 2012 | Posted by jedoak11 in 100 Word

Once upon a time there was a stone charmer called rognroller he lived in a cave in mars every stone did a different spell once he made the post man take there letters back. I thought I was really magic until the next day the police where. Looking because an old granny came to get her letter and then the post man slapped the lady

On the face! But on day I went of to the jungle and I found a potion it made any thing you wanted yay yay yay it really made my day the happily ever after

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

3 Responses

• Liz Goddard (TEAM 100WC) says:

Hi Jed,
    You have some great ideas in this story. I love the name rognroller too! Your potion sounds a wonderful idea as well.
    Remember to read your story out loud once you have typed it. This will help you see where punctuation should go.
    Keep up the great work!

• Ross Mannell (Team 100WC) says:

Hello Jed,

This is a very interesting story. Wouldn’t it be wonderful to find such a magical cave? Rognroller, the Stone Charmer, is a very interesting character who seemed to learn a lesson, we must be careful what we wish for or there may be problems ahead.

Remember to use the prompt when entering the 100WC. This week’s entry had Moby and Tim discover something. You need only have written they found Rognroller and learned of his magic.

Thank you for sharing your creative story. I think Rognroller could be a good character in other adventures as he uses his stone charming abilities. 🙂

I hope you keep entering the 100WC.

@RossMannell
    Teacher, NSW, Australia

• owenoak11 says:

Hi Jed i realy like your story and i like the name rognroller from Owen