Grace 100 word challenge

May 27th, 2012 | Posted by graceoak11 in 100 Word

mr Edwards please could you buy me a i phone 4 s. Because i would do everything for you. I will even buy you one too. They  are the best thing in the world. If you do get me one you will be the bestest teacher in the world.

I have always wanted a Iphone  4s but I’m a bit too young to have one yet – I think! But instead of this I would really like an apple iPod with a blue case to protect it. My mum and dad said I was too young for one on my 8th birthday but now they are thinking about one maybe for Christmas if I am very,very good.  I will just have to wait and see:-)

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

2 Responses

• Mrs Stones (Team 100WC) says:

Grace, I’d also love an Iphone 4s, I wonder if I should write to Mr Edwards too!
    I think describing Mr Edwards as the “best teacher in the world” was a clever thing to do because we all like to have nice things said about us. I was also pleased to read that you are thinking of protecting your iPod, your sensible attitude is persuasive. I hope you get what you want for Christmas, it will be here before you know it!
    Thank-you for entering the 100 Word Challenge.

Mrs Stones

http://bradfordschools.net/blog/miriamlord100wc/