Megans 100 Word!!

January 14th, 2015 | Posted by meganoak12 in Uncategorized

One awesome day a girl called Poppy was roaming around her bedroom in her bright blue,stripy pyjamas.Oh did I forget? Well.. Poppy lives in a mansion,her parents own thousands or even a billion!Poppy has loads of pretty clothes, Poppy was a fashion sista! “Poppy its 11AM you can go down the stairs!” Poppy’s mum shouted, so Poppy ran down the stairs and turned the light on. The light was SO bright!But Poppy did not care. She lived in this house for 8 years! ‘What should I do now??’ Poppy thought.. ‘Oh.. Yeah lets watch TV!’ So Poppy sat on the golden,comfy,shiny sofa THE END!!

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

One Response

• Ms O'Keeffe (Team 100WC) says:

Hi Megan
    Great 100 word challenge. Your words have painted a picture of a girl who is obviously very happy with her life and you final line really says it all. “So Poppy sat on her golden, comfy, shiny couch. You have a talent for descriptive writing and I hope you keep writing for the 100 word challenge . Well done.
    Ms O’Keeffe (team 100wc)
    Ireland