hopes 100wc

January 14th, 2015 | Posted by hopedrybrook14 in Uncategorized

One sunny morning i woke up and went down stairs,i walked into the living room and the light was so bright it nearly blinded me.When i finished my breakfast i went upstairs to get changed,because i was going to meet my friend Bethany with my mum.We went to the park and we went to have a meal Bethany said “where shall we go for dinner,” “i said lets go to McDonald.” She shouted “i love McDonald!” So in he end we went we took are mums and when we had finished we went back to Bethany’s house to play.We had an amazing time we went to take her dg for a walk and when it was time for me to go home she dropped me and my mum off.

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

2 Responses

• Stephanie says:

Hello Hope.

You have portrayed a lovely, clear picture of what you and your friend Bethany did together. I particularly liked your part about going to McDonalds. I wonder what you had while you were there, perhaps you could include this information next time?

Keep up the good blogging!

• Mason says:

Great story I liked it, I also like McDonalds. Remember to always put capital i’s.

This comment is from Mason in Rimbey,AB