Travis Week32

May 28th, 2012 | Posted by travisoak11 in 100 Word

mr eadwards should let us ply more football . and  ill do evry choe in the house  and ill put every fing in oder and sort it out and ill do what ever you say and the boys can watch football and also ply football and the girls can watch moshi monsters live. and well even make you happy and the boys will be happy and the girls will be happy every one will be happy  espeshly you mr eadwards youll be the happyist in the hole worled becuse well do eny fing you sey for ever and ever and ever so it will end happily.

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

3 Responses

• bobbieoak11 says:

hi Travis i think it would be fair because a lot of girls like football:p

• owenoak11 says:

Yo travis I love your story because we might get to play more ”FOOTBALL” now!!!!!!!!:)

• Mrs Halford (Team 100WC) says:

Hello Travis, thanks for taking part in the 100WC. I was quite out of breath when I reached the end because your sentences were VERY long!
    You gave some good reasons for why Mr Edwards should let you play more football. You could have also mentioned that it would help to keep you healthy. Well done for writing this for your class blog. Hope that you keep on writing 🙂