Graces Fatima report

June 7th, 2012 | Posted by graceoak11 in 100 Word

HELLO FATIMA

My name is grace and I live in Drybrook, its a lovely place to go and take your dogs out for a walk in the woods.You make friends really quickly round here.There is big fun park to go too. You can go shopping for sweets and chocolates and my school is fantastic and I have lots of friends and I will tell you about them now. My best friend is Matilda, she has lovely hair and she is lots of fun. I have many other friends most of them are boys. I love living in my house because I have lots of friends there too.

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

3 Responses

• Judith Atwood (Team 100WC) says:

This is a terrific 100WC, Grace. I really like your enthusiasm. Your description of Drybrook is lovely, with great details. This is one of my favorites! Good job!

• graceoak11 says:

Thank you poppy for saying that I have described dry brook. By grace

• poppyoak11 says:

Grace your 100 challenge is favourite one this week beucuse you have said that you have lots of friends but you also have discribred Drybrook really well and i love your 100 word From poppy