tom 100 word challenge week 33

June 7th, 2012 | Posted by tomoak11 in 100 Word

Dear fatimata

My name is Tom I live in the forest of dean and I go to Drybrook school. I like playing football on the pitch up the road and at school on Fridays. I’m in oak class in school and I am a year 4. We have supermarkets to buy food and to get drinks. In the forest of dean we have lots of trees and tracks that are good for bike rides. I am 9 years old and my sister Is 6 years old. I like going for bike rides. I play football for Harrow hill juniors that are under 10s.

From Tom

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

4 Responses

• tomoak11 says:

thank you poppy.

• Caroline Hardman (Team 100WC) says:

Hi Tom

I really enjoyed reading your 100WC entry – the Forest of Dean sounds like a lovely place to live! I particularly like the way you’ve included information about supermarkets which is very obvious to us but which Fatimata wouldn’t know about. This shows you were really thinking about your audience – well done!

• owenoak11 says:

Yo tom, great story I like that you play for the same team as me.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• poppyoak11 says:

Good 100 challenge Tom you have told every body some interesting facts about your life and what you like to do From poppy