the 100 word chalenge kurtisoak111

June 7th, 2012 | Posted by kurtisoak111 in 100 Word

This is about my life.I like to play on my playstation three witjh my dad and i realy like going outside and playing with my friends.I am eight years old and i am into when the weather is good rideing my bike in the woods with my mum and dad.I realy now and then like to have a big tea and make cake with my nan to have after the feast.I am realy into drawing and colouring my own pictures, i do on paper with my sister.I also like to enjoy playing football and i am very good in goals.

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

3 Responses

• Fay (Team 100WC) says:

Hi Kurtis,
    Good – you have told us lots about yourself in this 100WC letter. It’s nice to see that you enjoy life. Try to remember that the word ‘I’ is always written with a capital letter and that there is always a space after a full stop and before the next sentence.
    One more comment: If this is a reply to one of the two letters you read as the prompt for this challenge, then it would have been polite and thoughtful to have also commented on the recipient’s lifestyle.

• aaronoak11 says:

new favourite kuritis

• poppyoak11 says:

Well done kurtis I really like your one hundred word this week it has got lots of information about you in it yours is my third faviroute this week you have pleased me very well. You should become a writer or drawer when your older. So you have done a fab one hurndred word this week I would say 10 /10