Megans 100 Word!!

January 14th, 2015 | Posted by meganoak12 in Uncategorized - (1 Comments)

One awesome day a girl called Poppy was roaming around her bedroom in her bright blue,stripy pyjamas.Oh did I forget? Well.. Poppy lives in a mansion,her parents own thousands or even a billion!Poppy has loads of pretty clothes, Poppy was a fashion sista! “Poppy its 11AM you can go down the stairs!” Poppy’s mum shouted, so Poppy ran down the stairs and turned the light on. The light was SO bright!But Poppy did not care. She lived in this house for 8 years! ‘What should I do now??’ Poppy thought.. ‘Oh.. Yeah lets watch TV!’ So Poppy sat on the golden,comfy,shiny sofa THE END!!

Deacons 100wc

January 5th, 2015 | Posted by deacondrybrook14 in 100 Word - (3 Comments)

One sunny day a boy was on the laptop and he was using the mouse as a
phone.His mum kept saying its not a phone Kia and then he was using the screen as a tablet.Then his dad came home and shouted its tea time Kia. He was upset and as he started they got burnt on the food and he was sad because his parents were in a coma for two weeks at most but all he was
doing was watching tv and ringing the pizza delivery guy.When his mum and dad were back they were as mad as anything because

Megan c 100wc

January 5th, 2015 | Posted by megancdrybrook14 in 100 Word - (1 Comments)

Once upon a time there were twins. The boy was calld popcorn and the girl calld lollypop.   The childran popcorn and lollypop was going to the zoo. Popcorn whent awt the dor. As he started they sor a hedghog trot rit in frunt of them. Shokt, amast, frasuld the twins talkt abawt the hedghog all the way to the zoo. The man sed to the children “go on throo that gayt and your advenchr bgins. The children scipt all the way to the gats. Popcorn and lollypop sor  Pengwins, lions, drafs, elefunts, and lemrs. But that was only five of the animals. There whre  exotik animals to.

Damian 100 Word Challenge

January 5th, 2015 | Posted by damiandrybrook14 in 100 Word - (1 Comments)

One glamorous sunny day there seven Sims.  Sims are people who live in your computer, if you download  it.  There names are Dee-Jay, Sasha, Damian, Michael, Persophene, Bomby and Sophie. As Bomby was eating a slice of his brothers and sisters cake.Suddenly Michael burnt the kitchen stove nearly killing himself, until Damian and Bomby saved his life by using a fire thing that dosen’t explode your electrical item.”Thanks guys,” said Michael greatfuly.

Four long weeks later…

“Mike what was that for?” said Damian disgracefully

Five minites later…

Sasha said… ” Boys stop Damian, Michael! stop at once.”

They both said “Sorry mom.

Then when her back turned they started fighting again.

To Be Continued.

http://mredwardsoakclass.primaryblogger.co.uk/?p=26661

Ryan wc

January 5th, 2015 | Posted by ryandrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

One day ther was a old garnet walking In the words whif his jakerosoll and her walkin stic as shestaritid to walk then a bor came then she ran done the hill and sed help help ples Ioll do enfey but Then now one ansered. Kept running. And again again then she got callt becas she tripd over a big rock then the man how was tring to get her pot her in his van and tok her to his hos then the man and the ladey got Marie and had lods of money to then livd lappley ever afder

Archie 100wc

January 5th, 2015 | Posted by archiedrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (2 Comments)

As he started they ran throw the forest I was running a long way and I was starting to get tired so hid some were.they walked very slow past so I ran home and played. Amazingly, I forgotten what happened yesterday so I went to the park to play with my friends it was Christmas eve so I was very, very , excited so now it is night time. when I got up I ran down stairs and sore lots of amazing presents so my brother got up but my mum and dad didint get up so me and my brother played intill mum and dad got up they and happly ever after.

100 word calleng bailey

January 5th, 2015 | Posted by baileyoak12 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

Lazy dropsy fat there was a old man and a little boy as they started to go for a jog at mallards pike . Way back home the baby was playing on gta5 and after that the baby barite a subru to drive around 0n the moter way going to KFC. back at the walk A DUCk GOtTH e little boy so por old man he hat to go to a thrunarel for he one boys sake. The baby got all the cripst in the covers to eat after drink all the fizzy drinks in the shop to drink

seb’s 100 word challenge

January 5th, 2015 | Posted by sebastianoak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

Derek ran in the woods as a weird monster chased him but then he tripped over on a root. As the monster was about to eat him a strange man in the shadows and killed the monster.Then he ran to Derek he was wearing an ebony,shiny,silk coat.He put his hand out to get Derek up thanks said Derek as they went in the man’s house they had a disco but as they started they heard a knock on the door and it was a assassin.”Hi”said the assassin “hi im Derek”  “I know who you are you are being hunted by the monster god called Hades.

TO BE CONTINUED

THE END

freya’s 100wc

January 5th, 2015 | Posted by freyadrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

Once there was a girl called lily who had no mum so she lived with her dad. But one day her dad went out to sea to study the Great White shark. But did I tell you that her mum got bitten at sea she didn’t get to hospital in time so she died. She was on her on her own on the island but she did have her friends Selkie the sea lion and fred the lizard. Suddenly, thier enemy came the buccaneer ship so they worked together to make the island horrible they won and lived happy and nice.

Olliewc

January 5th, 2015 | Posted by olliedrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

One day a little boy was walking in the deep scary big dark wood.And when he was walking he heard a rustle in the bush and it was a tiny rabbit so he decided to take it home.Then he kept it for a cute pet then he went out to get some food for the rabbit.
Wet dark scary the shop was dim and no shop keeper so he just took it then he went to KFC. then he went home to feed him but Before he opened the door the rabbit was dead and the boy was scared and up set so he put the dead body in the bin and that was the End…

Charlotte.W’s 100wc

January 5th, 2015 | Posted by charlottedrybrook14 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

As he started they looked and ran,the people from the other side of the village did not recognise him,he didn’t know why then he looked at himself in a crazy little mirror.Shocked,scared,devastated, “how did this happen to me I look like a prince but why? I don’t want to!” Then he thought why am I here,the only last thing I remember is falling asleep last night in the rainforest.Anyway he didn’t care how he looked so he got up bashed his foot and stormed off to go see how he ended up back at his village. Unusually he picked up the mirror and smashed it against his knee then he went and stepped foot into the rainforest all he could see were tree’s grass and rain animals,but then he saw something extraordinary “it’s a girl” he was out-mazed by the beauty on the girl’s blossoming face.He was so tired he daydreamed about the girl,but he thought it was no time for romance he had to get the reason why he woke up in his village so he kept travelling against the twisted concrete path.After all the gibber-jabber he found out it was cause the girl walked him home then someone must’ve texted him sayAs he started they looked and ran,the people from the other side of the village did not recognise him,he didn’t know why then he looked at himself in a crazy little mirror.Shocked,scared,devastated, “how did this happen to me I look like a prince but why? I don’t want to!” Then he thought why am I here,the only last thing I remember is falling asleep last night in the rainforest.Anyway he didn’t care how he looked so he got up bashed his foot and stormed off to go see how he ended up back at his village. Unusually he picked up the mirror and smashed it against his knee then he went and stepped foot into the rainforest all he could see were tree’s grass and rain animals,but then he saw something extraordinary “it’s a girl” he was out-mazed by the beauty on the girl’s blossoming face.He was so tired he daydreamed about the girl,but he thought it was no time for romance he had to get the reason why he woke up in his village so he kept travelling against the twisted concrete path.After all the gibber-jabber he found out it was cause the girl walked him home then someone must’ve texted him saying that the same girl that was lying in the rainforest got knocked out.

lily ,s DEAD ENED 100WC

January 5th, 2015 | Posted by lilydrybrook14 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

ONE day lily was not a good girl she siad to Freya their must be a dead ened for liam so Freya,s boy called sephehn he was not as good as you like. AS he stared they killed liam. NINJA SOPE SATHED US FORM DEAD . So Sope said you can help me from a dead ened in a dradgon war . HAPPILY ,GREATFORIY , GLEEFULLY they set of to the dragon war . WEare going to have to get some armer from molly . ONthe way they went on a bus ,car hors to molly . THEN the war started in a dead ened for the wold.

kelsey 100 word 2015

January 5th, 2015 | Posted by kelseyoak12 in Uncategorized - (1 Comments)

One new years eve, there was a party going to start at midnight, there was people knocking at the door. With a little gift or some thing it was three ours in tile midnight so they just sat down and watched the game.They had a couple of bears and a our went past so then it was too ours to go the game ended because the power went of the man was so angry, mad, furious and then it came back on and it was midnight and as he started the party started.The put banging music on and it was very loud rock star music, it was so loud it burst the man,s ear drums but when he started to sing the all sing. THE END

One new years eav every one was partying, then as the boy started  to danceas the boy started they all started like they always do.The little girl woke from her dream, she thought that all of it was real but as the day went on she got very scaird because what she dreamed of was all coming real.At the end of the day every one was partying then as the boy started to dance but she felt like she was in a dream again because as he started tarted the rest of them started.

then she woke up again so both of those days were all a dream it was like her worst night mare who nows what is happening…

(  :    by molly 🙂

Charlotte.W’s 100wc

January 5th, 2015 | Posted by charlottedrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (4 Comments)

As he started they looked and ran,the people from the other side of the village did not recognise him,he didn’t know why then he looked at himself in a crazy little mirror.Shocked,scared,devastated, “how did this happen to me I look like a prince but why? I don’t want to!” Then he thought why am I here,the only last thing I remember is falling asleep last night in the rainforest.Anyway he didn’t care how he looked so he got up bashed his foot and stormed off to go see how he ended up back at his village. Unusually he picked up the mirror and smashed it against his knee then he went and stepped foot into the rainforest all he could see were tree’s grass and rain animals,but then he saw something extraordinary “it’s a girl” he was out-mazed by the beauty on the girl’s blossoming face.He was so tired he daydreamed about the girl,but he thought it was no time for romance he had to get the reason why he woke up in his village so he kept travelling against the twisted concrete path.After all the gibber-jabber he found out it was cause the girl walked him home then someone must’ve texted him saying that the same girl that was lying in the rainforest got knocked out.

joels

January 5th, 2015 | Posted by joeloak12 in Uncategorized - (1 Comments)

As she stard they saw her and started to chase after her she ran into a old mans barn the man was called dave / digger he had lots of diggers green red evry couler. They was very rer traters then in that time so the old man was happy to have the lot traters.
Topbord tom chated to old man dave diggers and his wife an the wich wached chanle 5 news with friends marged and ted. Continued to wach caanle 5 news the presenter was kidnapped by by the people who ran after margret.

Anouska 100wc

January 5th, 2015 | Posted by anouskadrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (2 Comments)

On a snowy Christmas Eve the children hang there stockings up and put there Christmas tree up ready for Christmas day.  Ollie was the first to get and went down stairs to open his presents , as he started they all crept up behind him and shouted “SURPRISE!”Ollie was surprised that they were all down stairs.    They all opened there presents one by one having a really lovely Christmas     after opening there presents they put there wet gear on to go out side to build snowmen and did snow angels. And they all lived happily ever the end

By Anouska

one day there was a dog and the dog was called alse and the oner was called hope .wund day thay was wocing in the wood and when they got home they fawnd a duck wocking in there garud then they started to follow the duck .and as they started to follow the duck the dog fal sow hope the oner went to gat the vet told hope that she was have a pupe hope was shoct .the next day the dog was dorn and they called alse and she was cuot and cudley and it was a he .as he stared they hugt the pupe it fal a slep the end

new year story by SG

January 5th, 2015 | Posted by sophiedrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (1 Comments)

31 December 11:58

I was nominated by the queen, to do the firework display and I had the biggest part! The people next two me were my best of friends, Ashley and Archie. ( Kinda ironic both of my friends begin in A)

11:59

Ok everyone in the London eye are setting up the fireworks up ready for 12:00. every one had about 100o fireworks.

20 seconds till new years

I was setting my fie works alight and reading the labels incace the fireworks are eleagle,fireing my matches ready for 12:00 

10 seconds till new year

setting the fireworks of is hard work  learned that from expearience then

boom

Archie was messing around and as he started goofing around the fireworks they blinded him !!!!!!!!!!!!!

the fireworks went on it was the prettiest thing since the last Aphrodite sighting I fall in love but I needed  concentration two set the fire behind the London eye off

new years day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yippy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was a success new year was a success except for the blinding.

mollys 100wc

January 5th, 2015 | Posted by mollysdrybrook14 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

As he started they heard mike shouting so tee and carmon  went down to see what was wrong .  mike was shouting at frank because he had only been  at his job for 45 mins .So tee said to johnny to say liam is coming  over .Johnny said why is he coming over hes got hes  brother     .tee said because hes brother didnt want him in his house and hes staying over for a couple of days .a few days later liam was at the dumping ground .Frank was thinking of a way to make mike happy so he falt then he had an idea  then he did it and they were happy the end

hopes 100wc

January 5th, 2015 | Posted by hopedrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

One day a boy called Jake woke up on Christmas morning , he didn’t want to open his presents he was waiting to give his mum and dad theirs.But as he started they called him to ask where he was going.His parents let him go up stairs he come down with a large box for each of them , they opened it to see an amazing little puppy.The mum had a girl and the dad had a boy they took them for a walk and they were so good they got a treat.They bought them a lovely bed each and all they need to be healthy they also got some goodies.

The Gargoyle part two

“Why do the gargoyles give people nightmares” said Mercedes

“You won’t understand, lets go down for breakfast but I will tell you one they say that when he starts he doesn’t stop but some people say as he started they run to Gloucester said Mckenzie.

Breakfast time:

Mckenzie made two bowls of cereal, one for her and one for Mercedes.

After they ate breakfast, they went to the dry cleaners to pick up Mercedes’s party dress for the party they were going to.

Then they went to the tailor shop to get the lady, Charlotte, to make a beautiful party dress. Charlotte did not stop until she finished.

To be continued…..

ashley 100 word

January 5th, 2015 | Posted by ashleydrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (3 Comments)

There was a boy called Seb and he liked billding stuf but as he started there.  Was a noce that came from the sky and he went to fly to the sky to find out what it was but he didnot see eneything.  At all so he went back down to the billdings he herd it a gen  so he went back.Home and startid to billed more.Stuf  and he sore a beird and he said hello to him but he said nuthing at all chascd him.And he led him to a billding and went inside and sore a man on a step and said hello.The End

Jacks 100word challenge

January 5th, 2015 | Posted by jackoak12 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

one sunny day in a cottage a man called Jake was baking a cake as he started they put the dough in the boll and salt.

The second thing he did was put water in and then he rect the cake it was going to be for the party at Joel’s house Jake rushed to the store called sainsburys oh know! There is no cakes so he went to the coop and bought a triple chocolate cake Jake was in time for the party Joel said this is a strange cake but I like it thanks! Jake the party finished and then Jake went home then my friend bailey and Ryan came and we had fun we went to the fair together and then we went home we had a good day and the next morning we had fun again then we went to the fair and we had a try on the do -gems,fairs wheel,and the water rides and nothing spoilt our fun then a knight we had a KFC we all ordered chips and spicy chicken then we all went home bailey went in his mini Jake went home on the bus and Ryan went home in a taxi when Jake went home he played on the Xbox one and they had a lovely day.

The end

Riley’s 100 word challenge

January 5th, 2015 | Posted by rileydrybrook14 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

On the first day of January, a boy called Tom,  came down to have his break fast but then his mum, and dad came into the room to tell Tom that it was the end of the world. When they tried to tell him, he didn’t listen but as he started,  they heard a knock at the door, it was the mayor to say a rocket is going to launchat 8:00 o’clock in the morning, so they went to tell Tom, who was eating crisps and watching TV. Then his mum and dad came in, they turned off the TV so Tom would listen.

Emily s 100wc

January 5th, 2015 | Posted by emilydrybrook14 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

Once upon a time there lived a girl and her name was Emily. She    had a annoying little brother called Sam. He tormented her so she was in agony. The next day it was Emily’s Birthday. Emily got a puppy. She took her wonderful trot. Because he was eds such a good boy Emily gave him a treat. The next day it was Sams birthday he got a xbox three sixty. He playd on it all day. As he started to go to sleep they went out side to go have a gaze at the stars.

TO BE CONTINUED ……………

.

%d bloggers like this: