Aaron wenlock and mandeville.

May 11th, 2012 | Posted by aaronoak11 in Uncategorized - (3 Comments)

The mascots of the Olympic and the power Olympic are wenlock and Mandeville.

Wenlock and Mandeville

They are the mascots

Of the Olympics.

They were made

In 2012 Olympic

Games.

Mith  sas they  where made

By a rainbow.

Joe olympic Report

May 11th, 2012 | Posted by joeoak11 in Uncategorized - (1 Comments)

This is my report – olympic medals

Louis Wenlock and Mandeville

May 11th, 2012 | Posted by The Butternator 1234567890 in Uncategorized - (0 Comments)

The mascots for the Olympics are Wenlock and Mandeville.

The events

There are lots of paralmpic and Olympic sports like field and track events.

grace olympics report

May 11th, 2012 | Posted by graceoak11 in Uncategorized - (1 Comments)

This is my report –Olympics 2012

Tom Olympic report

May 11th, 2012 | Posted by tomoak11 in Uncategorized - (3 Comments)

olmpics report

Matilda olympic report

May 11th, 2012 | Posted by matildaoak11 in Uncategorized - (4 Comments)

This is my olympic repot – OLYMPICS NEW!!!!

Louis 100 word challenge week 30

On the 25th of April 2012 when I was baking shortbread I had flour, and I thought now what do I need? I think I know what I need! Margarine and sugar!!!! So I mixed it all up in a bowl, then I picked it up and sprinkled it back into the bowl.

Then I rolled it into a ball and then I squashed it into the pan. Then I cut it into 8 slices. Then I put holes in it with a fork and I put it in the oven at 180°c for ten minutes. 

joseph 100 word wk 30

May 10th, 2012 | Posted by dimond in 100 Word - (3 Comments)

Once upon a time there was a big smelly monster. One day he said “now what do I need to do to smell nice?” So he went to the nearest supermarket that was miles away to buy soap. In the shop he tripped over his trolley and rolled along the aisle into the loading bay. A lorry flattened him  and pushed him through a trap door. It led to somewhere magical covered with underground television cables. He cut the cables with a penknife. His spade was very useful for digging. He then dug to his home in London. It took many days to get there.

week 30 William

May 9th, 2012 | Posted by williamoak11 in 100 Word - (3 Comments)

One day there was monster called Ben . He said ” now what do I need ? ” .His friend whispered         ” you need a gun”.  He got a gun from the shop. Then he went to war in the land of death. He went low and there were lasers. He shot lots and lots. He went to the pail of pail where the king of death lived. Here I was to kill the king. I shot him in the heart .He was DEAD !   I ‘ m the king , Ben the first.  It is great. I have sweets all day because I’m the king. Well it is very hard but that’s my life .

poppy 100 word challenge

May 9th, 2012 | Posted by poppyoak11 in 100 Word - (2 Comments)

Once upon time there was a little girl called holly she had two best friends called Rosie and Natalie. today they were going to the beach. holly packed their lunch there was sandwiches ,cake,apples,crisps and a drink .then holly said what do i need now she got out 3 pounds and a beach ball 2 hours later she packed suncream and went to pick up Rosie and Natalie.  when they got there they ate their lunch after Roise made a sand castle and got an ice cream then an old lady came and Rosie Holly and Natalie where never seen again finshed

kurtis 100 word challenge

May 9th, 2012 | Posted by kurtisoak111 in 100 Word - (1 Comments)

Let me introduce myself, my name is Mr Marvelous. If you see me you will now me because I always have frowning eyes, big curly hair and wear the most awesome nike air shoes. Did I mention that I have a shinning gold cap, that I wear backwards.

I am in love with a princess. She lives in a pink castle, she is beautiful. I entered a chariot race, the winner would be declared her husband. when I was racing the chariot a baby drangon flew into my chariot and bit my leg right off, I screamed noisly like a roaring lion. But because of what happened the princess chose me and then we lived happily ever after in the pink castle, that I insisted was painted purple.

Madison Dragon Story

May 9th, 2012 | Posted by madisonoak11 in 100 Word - (4 Comments)

Once upon a time in a far away land there was a dragon called Steffney. She was pink and sparkly with purple spines and green wings, but there was a problem you see there was no dragons around this place for Steffney to play with. She went to sleep in her cave. Steffney had a marvellous dream one night she was dreaming of other dragons. The next day she found a egg. The egg hatched noisily. The baby dragon had a crown she belonged to the king and queen so they flew to the castle. They lived happily ever after.

Olympics owen week 29

May 9th, 2012 | Posted by owenoak11 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

Olympics

Once upon a time there was a bird which was pink and flew past everybody’s window noisley every morning, it got on everyone’s nervs apart for one man Usain Bolt who was the fastest man in the world he was so exited because the olympics today. He thought he could warm up by running to the olympics he got dressed ready. Then he set off on the way he sore a marvellous castle he past on, he was almost there. Finaly he got there. Somebody shot a gun all the runners zoomed. Usain came 1st and lifted a trophy he was so pleased.

The end by owen

One day a big nosily aeroplane flew over a castle near some woods. The woods are dark and spooky, but when you visit the castle it will always cheer you up. Then one day in the middle of the night the marvellous castle lights went out, suddenly there was a noise it was a man who was fixing the electric. The next morning the man who lived in the castle went out side to get an egg for his breakfast. Suddenly the man looked round at the castle and it was pink oh no said the man the castle has changed colour but he did’t mind because he likes the colour pink.

week29 kateoak11dream city

May 7th, 2012 | Posted by kateoak11 in 100 Word - (1 Comments)

Once upon a time there was a marvellous princess called dreamypants thay have a lovley pink castle covered in roses. Do you now why the princess name was dreamypants well it started like this her original name was saskia and she was not a princess. She was walking along a path one day and she heard a noise it was a cackeling sound and then a bang she went to investagate it was an old woman she took her to the hospital the woman just managed to say you may have 2 wishes I wish to be a princess and I shall be called dreamypants.

Once upon a time there was a dragon called daisy. She was very lonely. So one day she decided to go to a mini village and when she got there every one was horrified. She was sad. She just wanted some one to play with. Every one hid in there houses. Daisy wandered back to the meadow alone. But then the princess of the land Sophia went up to her and stroked her head and she turned around and went to her cave together and she had to go home so she said good bye

THE END

TOXIC STINK

One day a little boy named fartalot was born.

20 later

One day he was walking in the forest and he saw these rukid old home and he herd a small crackly voice it said do not go in the home it is dangerous boy I tall you!! He did not know what to do he cud go home and not speak of it agen and not have an inventor or he cade go in the home and be in danger and have an in voucher.so he walked home and never thalt it agen.

Once up on a time  there was a dragon called basher he liked berthing fire in the  middle of the woods. he lived in a very very dark cave every early morning he would go there and at twelve and come bace at eleven he always had a good time there and nothing will stop him from going there. he likes cellecting stics and outher things for fiers. but he only goes there becase he breaths fire there. and it is his best fing to do out of eny fing in the hoal world.  his mum soutid it  so he came as fast as he can.

the dragon called alexa

May 2nd, 2012 | Posted by jedoak11 in 100 Word - (1 Comments)

There was a dragon called Alexa.  She was in a farm she

Was a very friendly but she couldn’t help but breath fire that’s why they put down a rail but she burnt it. Anything they put down to block the dragon he burnt. So they had to live with it.

One of the villagers owned a dragon ages ago. So he fed it and done every thing that you’re supposed to do with a dragon he loved owning Alexa so he loved her. But she didn’t blow fire so she it was a fine happy ever after the end

DRAGON

Once a upon time

There was a dragon called snow white. Snow white lived in a lovely toilet.

She was in love with a pig.

Every year Mrs Pig went to snow white.

And kissed 24.7. And got married. They hade babies some pigs and baby dragons.They had fun with the babies 

DRAGON

Once a upon time

She was in love with a pig.

Every year Mrs Pig went to snow white.

And kissed 24.7. And got married. They had babies some pigs and baby dragons.They had fun with the babies

Once upon a time there was a dragon who was old and purple he lived in a dull cave that he had not came out of for ages he lost all his firepower’s and had not battled in eight years. But one day when he woke up and heard a lot of noise by his cave. He opened one eye then the other then coughed and something came out of his mouth that had not came out of his mouth for seven years FIRE! And in one blow the knight was in bones. The dragon celebrated very happily

samoak11 100 word week 27

May 2nd, 2012 | Posted by budder in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

Dragon

Once upon a time there was a dragon called Willard he lived in a explosive crate which was being shipped toRussiaby a very large Russian ship.

After days and days and days he finally reached his destination. Hello – then a cruel, damp smell came up his nose  

Waste land and then he noticed he had been shipped fromEnglandfrom his humungous tower to die.

He had to get back toEnglandas quick

As he could, he got back toEnglandand lived in his tower happily ever after

The end

BY Sam    

william week 27

May 2nd, 2012 | Posted by williamoak11 in 100 Word - (0 Comments)

One day a little dragon called Ben.

He lives in a cave in east. His is his story. In dead land Death he meets the ghost of 

Henry the 8 Th he got a gun and shot him because he don’t 

like dragons. He mist again his lucky number is 11. 

So we went toDeadRiverof wee he soar a dead cat he eat him all up.

An army of zombies to kill him he ran and ran and ran.

They had claws has sharp as teeth they like cheese so went to shop.

That is his story.

Once upon a time there was a dragon called daisy. She was very lonely. So one day she decided to go to a mini village and when she got there every one was horrified. She was sad. She just wanted some one to play with. Every one hid in there houses. Daisy wandered back to the meadow alone. But then the princess of the land Sophia went up to her and stroked her head and she turned around and went to her cave together and she had to go home so she said good bye and went into the palace.  

THE END

Welcome Oak Class

April 23rd, 2012 | Posted by MrEdwards in School News - (21 Comments)

Hello and good afternoon Oak Class.

Mr Edwards

%d bloggers like this: